Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks 14.99 Trade vaule 13.75 wonder if you could flip that for a profit at eb

Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume 15.99

[quote name='Mahgin86']My only complaint about the Warehouse Deal is that I didn't have any tracking info.. I don't know if that was cause I just got standard shipping or if that's how they roll.[/QUOTE]

Odd. I used FSSS when I ordered Metroid Prime Trilogy and it shipped out priority mail with tracking.

Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure ds 10.99

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 8.49

Lunar: Silver Star Harmony 22.99

Half-Minute Hero 16.99

NBA 10 psp 12.99 (TEMPTED)

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII 10.99

[quote name='thelonepig']Got my not-quite-like-new-but-close-enough Metroid Prime Trilogy in last night. $39.99 shipped. It even included the poster, but sadly the Nintendo Club code had already been redeemed. :cry:
[/QUOTE]

i wish i saw that

[quote name='Mahgin86']My only complaint about the Warehouse Deal is that I didn't have any tracking info.. I don't know if that was cause I just got standard shipping or if that's how they roll.[/QUOTE]

I just ordered two things (one with FSSS and one without it) and both of them came with tracking ... that doesn't update. There is never any status update so it's as good as useless. They always do this too, so I don't even see why they give out tracking numbers - in my experience, they never actually work.

Talk about frustrating.

Whoa. Apparently, some import games land in the warehouse. They certainly aren't "deals" by any means, but I'm happy to see Bleach: Heat the Soul 4 and Ouendan! 2 there. I'll be keeping an eye out for gems here more often. :D

Well I got a package today marked 'warehouse deals' and as soon as my hands weren't so slick with drool and I opened it... I found the wrong game inside. I ordered SSB: Brawl and instead got Zelda: Twilight Princess. *groan* Funny thing is, I wanted that game too so I didn't really know what to think. I emailed Amazon customer service to complain - and I do it VERY FREAKING WELL, by the way - and I kid you not, they responded to my email 4 minutes later. Wow... um, I think that's a world record? That's just freaking ridiculous. Do they have modems that connect to IVs or something? Just wow.

Anyway. No game, but they were ridiculously nice and said they'd refund my money. Thing is, I have a very guilty conscious so I can't keep the game even if they just want to sate my desires and correct their wrongs. So I gotta ship back Zelda, which equally pisses me off because I actually have to go outside again. As if walking to the mailbox wasn't enough...

[quote name='yarkitty123']Well I got a package today marked 'warehouse deals' and as soon as my hands weren't so slick with drool and I opened it... I found the wrong game inside. I ordered SSB: Brawl and instead got Zelda: Twilight Princess. *groan* Funny thing is, I wanted that game too so I didn't really know what to think. I emailed Amazon customer service to complain - and I do it VERY FREAKING WELL, by the way - and I kid you not, they responded to my email 4 minutes later. Wow... um, I think that's a world record? That's just freaking ridiculous. Do they have modems that connect to IVs or something? Just wow.

Anyway. No game, but they were ridiculously nice and said they'd refund my money. Thing is, I have a very guilty conscious so I can't keep the game even if they just want to sate my desires and correct their wrongs. So I gotta ship back Zelda, which equally pisses me off because I actually have to go outside again. As if walking to the mailbox wasn't enough...[/QUOTE]

They refunded you the money so you COULD keep the game for screwing up. Why would you have a guilty conscience over that?

[quote name='mr_bungle']They refunded you the money so you COULD keep the game for screwing up. Why would you have a guilty conscience over that?[/QUOTE]

Whatever the reason, I would feel like a thief for keeping it. If I get my money back, they should get their game back, simple as that.

[quote name='yarkitty123']Whatever the reason, I would feel like a thief for keeping it. If I get my money back, they should get their game back, simple as that.[/QUOTE]
These people aren't thinking, "Damn, I wish that guy would return the game."

If you still don't want this on your conscience, inform them that you want to return the game.

You should've just not said anything if you wanted Twilight Princess anyway. They'd have money, you'd have a game you wanted.

[quote name='yarkitty123']Whatever the reason, I would feel like a thief for keeping it. If I get my money back, they should get their game back, simple as that.[/QUOTE]

But if they don't ask for it back, then keep it. If Amazon wants you to ship something back, they'll tell you. Just enjoy your free game and stay indoors.

I agree with everyone else - Amazon knows how to do business, they are a huge business, I doubt this was an oversight. They are probably giving you the game + refund as customer satisfaction.

You didn't steal it - just because it cost you no money, you didn't intend for this, didn't set out to do anything wrong, and no wrong has been done.

It's intentions that matter I think.

black wii with wii motion plus & wii sports resort - $142.99
red dead redemption - ps3 - 42.99
alan wake 39.99
modnation racers 42.99
NSMBI wii 28.99
split second 42.99

and a few others ;)

Thanks for posting the Killzone 2 DS3 combo got it today still factory sealed and cardboard part is a little bit beat up but everything else seems fine.

[quote name='havoksend']Wow never came across this thread before. Wish I didnt miss out on that WII im in the market for one.[/QUOTE]
Keep a close eye on this thread. They always have them, you just need to be quick on the draw.

just traded in Mario Galaxy 2 in for $41 and used that to buy Heavy Rain for $39.98 from the warehouse store + free 2-day shipping with my one free month of prime. i never knew about amazon's used selection - thanks!

[quote name='jful']just traded in Mario Galaxy 2 in for $41 and used that to buy Heavy Rain for $39.98 from the warehouse store + free 2-day shipping with my one free month of prime. i never knew about amazon's used selection - thanks![/QUOTE]

Bah! Saw the price you got for your copy and went to trade mine in and they are not taking it right now!

Bought Ehrgeiz for PS1 about a month ago for around $25. Probably saved me around $10 from ebay auctions. The whole thing was mint, I was pleasantly surprised.

Browsing the store I noticed there are a few Super Street Fighter IV FightStick Tournament Edition, one of them is listed for $68.99, which I think is a mistake. Considering every other listing has been $90+. I ordered one but there appears to be more than 1, hopefully its in like new condition like most stuff I've ordered from Amazon warehouse.

Will update when I get it!

Link

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Bought Ehrgeiz for PS1 about a month ago for around $25. Probably saved me around $10 from ebay auctions. The whole thing was mint, I was pleasantly surprised.[/QUOTE]

I really wonder where they get these games from... :whistle2:k

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back