Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rp71284']Yeah I have a few brother-in-laws that just joined my family right when I signed up for Prime. Weird huh? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Congrats to your sisters for the weddings.

[quote name='Muthafodder']PS3 Used & Complete Games:

Borderlands $22.99
Darksiders $22.99
God of War Collection $22.99
Demon's Souls $22.99
Valkyria Chronicles $13.99

FSS of course[/QUOTE]

FYI, every one of these except Borderlands can be potentially bought cheaper from Gamestop if you have an EDGE card, using coupon codes 20pre and SAVER

Borderlands - 32.99 - 3.30 - 5.94 = 23.75 + tax
Darksiders - 27.99 - 2.80 - 5.04 = 20.15 + tax
God of War Collection - 24.99 - 2.50 - 4.50 = 17.99 + tax
Demon's Souls - 24.99 - 2.50 - 4.50 = 17.99 + tax
Valkyria Chronicles - 17.99 - 1.80 - 3.04 = 13.15 + tax

That being said, I trust Warehouse Deals to come complete, whereas Gamestop is very hit or miss when it comes to manuals and cases.

[quote name='rp71284']Yeah I have a few brother-in-laws that just joined my family right when I signed up for Prime. Weird huh? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
It'd be even weirder if your brother-in-laws were like the sons of the founder and CEO of Amazon.com. It's like, "Welcome to the family. (evil smirk)"

[quote name='United_Korea']do these ship slower than new games? it certainly seems so for me.[/QUOTE]

Well remember, guys, with normal amazon items, they have multiple distribution warehouses/locations around the country, so they (usually) ship the normal in stock items from the closest location to you.

However, with these "one off" open items, returns, damaged packaging etc., there is normally only one or a few copies, waiting in a specific location until it is purchased, either a central repository or maybe even in the regional warehouse where it was damaged/returned etc. - and this location may or may not be the closest of their normal distribution points in relation to you.

Does this make sense?

For example, there are two distribution warehouses that I usually get the new games/blus etc. from - both in Nevada (one outside Reno, and one outside Vegas). Shipments obviously arrive MUCH faster, even via USPS crap service, from these points to LA than from the Kentucky warehouse where many of my warehouse deals have shipped from.

BTW I had a $100 GC that I quickly used up raiding all sorts of warehousedeals complete GBA games and whatnot today...overpaid for the Fire Emblem, but getting them complete/mint is pretty difficult nowadays, and it was a free gift. Better than the $40 + PS1 games, LOL.

I got:

Gummi Bears Vol. 1 (new from amazon) $23.99

Warehouse Deals:

Tales of Legendia (complete/mint) $16.99
Gradius Galaxies (complete/mint) $8.99
Mazes of Fate GBA (complete/mint) $7.49
Fire Emblem GBA (complete/mint) $24.99
Lock's Quest $6.99
God of War Collection $22.99

[quote name='mrright4you4now']I already own mass effect 2 but your link goes to the game being 39.99[/QUOTE]

Was posted while it was the VGDOTD, but with like 10 minutes before it expired.

Looks like 2 120 GB PS3 for $226.99 are available on the site. I just picked up one for my brother.

*Edit - Looks like someone picked up 1 of them, then I decided to pick up the other, either for my coworker or my uncle. They're gone now.

[quote name='lukewin']Looks like 2 120 GB PS3 for $226.99 are available on the site. I just picked up one for my brother.

*Edit - Looks like someone picked up 1 of them, then I decided to pick up the other, either for my coworker or my uncle. They're gone now.[/QUOTE]

Grah! I have been trying really hard to get one of those!

Just snagged a 'like new' copy of Vagrant Story for $30. First time ordering from warehouse. Hope it is as advertised, especially for an older game.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Grah! I have been trying really hard to get one of those![/QUOTE]

They were in stock 2 hours ago. I got the last one.

Wow seems the entire amazon site is down/messed up cant get any items to pull up and very slow.

2 out of every 3 times getting database error

looks like its back up now they changed the way the prices look

[quote name='slidecage']Wow seems the entire amazon site is down/messed up cant get any items to pull up and very slow.

2 out of every 3 times getting database error

looks like its back up now they changed the way the prices look[/QUOTE]

Glad it wasn't just me... my cart has been emptied :bomb: and the gold box page isn't functioning. Hoping my cart gets restored...

lost planet 2 (ps3) - $32.99
super mario galaxy 2 - $32.99
ufc 2010 (360)- $41.99

... just a few i see listed right now, although i don't think you can click on them and checkout cuz amazon site is fucked up

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Today will be known as the day that Amazon blew up .[/QUOTE]

boy someone pissed off the amazon Cs people online chat

Went into chat and asked when will i be able to place and order and could i still get it tomorrow

worker went off saying the SITE IS DOWN

and just left the room wrote in caps like that as well

[quote name='slidecage']boy someone pissed off the amazon Cs people online chat

Went into chat and asked when will i be able to place and order and could i still get it tomorrow

worker went off saying the SITE IS DOWN

and just left the room wrote in caps like that as well[/QUOTE]

hehe

Lmao, good shit . That I did .

Either way, I love me some Warehouse Deals . . . sometimes . But they have fucked me over a few times, that's for sure .

[quote name='kynetarse']Just snagged a 'like new' copy of Vagrant Story for $30. First time ordering from warehouse. Hope it is as advertised, especially for an older game.[/QUOTE]

Aaaaand they shipped it via Lasership. fuck them. We'll see if I actually get it.

[quote name='kynetarse']Aaaaand they shipped it via Lasership. fuck them. We'll see if I actually get it.[/QUOTE]

what is wrong with lasership? They ship pretty fast.

I've tried to stay away from the 'Used - Like New' games because of the first (and last) experience I had. Ordered M&L: Partners in Time... cartridge, of course, was fine. The case was nowhere near what I'd describe as 'Like New'... scratches, generally dirty, the insert itself was torn and worn in at least 3 places. Even for the price I paid, it just wasn't in the condition as described, nor one I'd keep. Honestly, there is no one that was classifying this copy as 'Like New'. No one.

Upon sending it back, I noticed they put up another copy, so I took a shot. Got it, and it was perfect. Literally as if someone had taken the shrinkwrap off and shipped it. Just like the last one, it was listed as "Used-Like New" for the same price.

Maybe I just had a bad experience, but it made me think twice about ordering used games off them again. Even though Amazon has great CS, I don't want to hassle of returning anything.

[quote name='007']I've tried to stay away from the 'Used - Like New' games because of the first (and last) experience I had. Ordered M&L: Partners in Time... cartridge, of course, was fine. The case was nowhere near what I'd describe as 'Like New'... scratches, generally dirty, the insert itself was torn and worn in at least 3 places. Even for the price I paid, it just wasn't in the condition as described, nor one I'd keep. Honestly, there is no one that was classifying this copy as 'Like New'. No one.

Upon sending it back, I noticed they put up another copy, so I took a shot. Got it, and it was perfect. Literally as if someone had taken the shrinkwrap off and shipped it. Just like the last one, it was listed as "Used-Like New" for the same price.

Maybe I just had a bad experience, but it made me think twice about ordering used games off them again. Even though Amazon has great CS, I don't want to hassle of returning anything.[/QUOTE]

I hear ya and their descriptions are usually hit or miss but unless you dont live anywhere near the post office or dont have one at work I dont really see the hassle.

For me, if I dont like something, it comes with me to work the next and I drop it off, takes 15 seconds of my time.

[quote name='backseatdog']what is wrong with lasership? They ship pretty fast.[/QUOTE]

Last thing I got from Lasership was delivered to 'front door' of a 15-story apartment building. No one could find it. Turns out they had falsified the delivery confirmation and the item didn't actually show up for another day or two. I'm sure it's YMMV since they seem to hire contractors for delivery as opposed to UPS/FedEx.

[quote name='jacknicklson']I hear ya and their descriptions are usually hit or miss but unless you dont live anywhere near the post office or dont have one at work I dont really see the hassle.

For me, if I dont like something, it comes with me to work the next and I drop it off, takes 15 seconds of my time.[/QUOTE]

True, I admit it's really just something I don't enjoy doing, not that it's a 'hassle'. For what it's worth, I also don't like tying up the money with nothing to show for it, especially since Warehouse deals don't offer replacements.

Then again, since condition is important to me, I usually only go for EBay auctions with *actual* pictures of the items. Takes the guesswork out of it, you know?

Bottom line is that, sure, returning isn't a big deal, but if the descriptions were accurate it wouldn't be a problem in the first place. While I freely admit my standards are higher than a lot of people, the game I got was, by zero definition, 'Like New'. The thing looked like it had been kicking around a GameStop for the past 4 years.

Has anyone ever bought a large item from their warehouse?
The TV I want is $700 less. It says it's in "very good condition", with "minor cosmetic damage" on the back...which doesn't bother me at all. Do they carry Amazon's same standard return policy? Thanks.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Has anyone ever bought a large item from their warehouse?
The TV I want is $700 less. It says it's in "very good condition", with "minor cosmetic damage" on the back...which doesn't bother me at all. Do they carry Amazon's same standard return policy? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Bought my 52'' Samsung from them, and the experience has been awesome. Had it for almost 2 years now, no issues, no problems, looks and performs just like new. Delivery and setup was on the money. I can't recommend it enough.

Thanks for this guys. I received the capcom platinum hits 3 pack for 16.99. It was in like new condition, box was a little manhandles but everything else was fine. It wasnt re-shrink-wrapped though. Now I keep looking for deals that come in.

[quote name='mtownpeter']Bought my 52'' Samsung from them, and the experience has been awesome. Had it for almost 2 years now, no issues, no problems, looks and performs just like new. Delivery and setup was on the money. I can't recommend it enough.[/QUOTE]

Seconded...they do the full white glove treatment for most big ass LCDs/plasmas exactly the same as regular amazon does it. Warehouse deals tvs are usually a major steal, particularly on the ones that are merely "open box but TV mint" or "damaged box but TV mint" ones.

Xbox slim

Looks like they got one in, run go! Id get it but my credit hasnt gone through yet...:cry:
THey also have an acceptable 120GB Elite Spring 2010 Bundle for 155 too....

[quote name='downsouthtigger']xbox slim

looks like they got one in, run go! Id get it but my credit hasnt gone through yet...:cry:
They also have an acceptable 120gb elite spring 2010 bundle for 155 too....[/quote]

gone

holy crap

Pokemon heartgold for 14.99 box damaged grabbed the only one

signed up for prime (was thinking about it anyways)

figure flip the game over to goozex for 900 pts (45 bucks) - 15 paid for the game 30 bucks free

would knock prime down to 50

[quote name='downsouthtigger']Thats why I said run go....knew it would sell quick[/QUOTE]

I was totally running but someone was faster :bomb:

I got Dragon Quest Swords (Wii) today in the mail.

Aside from a 1/8" scratch in the plastic on the front of the case (I guess that's what you'd call it...), it was pretty much brand new. No scratches on the disc, The manual is pristine. The case isn't an official Nintendo Wii case (it's one of the cheap knock-offs), but I couldn't care less.

For $1.99 ($6.99 - $5GC), I'm not complaining one bit.

Just randomly happened to spot a copy of Star Wars: TFU Ultimate Sith Edition for 360 on there for $25.99. I bit; if it isn't like new and/or the steelbook is scratched or dented, I can always return it.

Anyone know if it comes with DLC codes? I checked an unboxing video and it didn't look like it, but I just want to make sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back