Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
DQ VIII for 10.99 with a prime trial! WOOT. Been looking for a good copy for weeks but Gamestop had really bad condition copies and stickers plastered all over them and the inserts.

I feel like a dumbass guys. After a second look at the disc with the "ring" I figured out what it was. I noticed on a brand new never played disc of fable 2 that there's a faint ring close to the middle, and actually if you look on the disc art side you can see why. I feel like a douche haha.

[quote name='velvet396']picked up trauma team for Wii at 30.99 after reading a favorable review on Kotaku.
Cheaper than gamestop's used price currently.[/QUOTE]

Copy arrived today - externally appears to be near mint aside from a crinkle in the case's art sleeve (not the art itself though).

[quote name='poker360']Lol.

here's some jokes guys:

Metroid Prime Trilogy - $68.99
Star Wars Kotor 2 (Xbox) - $38.99[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there's also a ridiculously priced copy of Ico and Megaman ZX Advent as well. Looks like they're back to overpricing...

[quote name='sadikyo']We know they will likely come back down eventually but we want them to come down NOW! hehe :)

The reason I mentioned something about the increase, is that I watch particular games. I have been watching Warehouse deals for a while now - for example, Xenogears for PS1 used to pop in almost every time at like $20 or something ridiculous - it kept on popping in every other few weeks or so at that price. Well, a few months ago it all of a sudden came in at like $60. Ever since then, it has never come in at $20, and yeah, it has been dropping little by little, but is now listed for $52.99 after several weeks.

Sure, it may come in at $20 in the future at some point, who knows. And yes, there are still going to be great warehouse deals, so it's not like the game is over or anything. I don't think anyone is seriously freaking out over it or anything.

Although, if you're like me you should celebrate the price increases! Warehouse Deals has become a serious drain on my wallet! Hehe - I don't want to know how much money I have spent on them in the last few months - it has to be something ridiculous.

Anyway, while the deals are temporarily dried up, I'm gonna take this time to thank everyone who has been contributing to this thread and posting deals - thanks![/QUOTE]

The more people that know about the deals and the more people that buy is why they jack the prices. There are just more people checking them very often and buying stuff. I believe amazon still keeps tracks of visits for product pages which helps them figure out what prices to use as well.

Hell, it looks like just about EVERYTHING I've been eyeing direct from amazon and warehouse deals just skyrocketed. And a lot of things I wasn't eyeing are now at eyepopping prices:

Metal Gear Solid Collection, $43 FLOLOL

Megaman X Collection for PS2 or Gamecube, $42

Apollo Justice $42

Etrian Odyssey $42

Hell, even the newer games are coming in substantially higher. White Knight Chronicles went from $28 to $40, along with just about all new releases jumping 25-50%!!!

I can confirm what sadikyo was saying, though...it seems that on some games they are slow to realize market value, but once they do, forget about it. They will keep it at that higher price.

I've been tracking their games for at least a year, probably a lot longer actually, and not only Xenogears and other PS1 RPGs, but stuff like Ico, Fire Emblem, Metal Gear Twin Snakes, Ikaruga hell anything that was undervalued has gone from the sub $20 range to over market price, and I've NEVER seen any of them come back down. They will usually adjust downward slightly over time, then either cycle the pricing back up, or it will drop until someone out there buys it at the actual market value.

That's crazy. They have 3 PS3 slims up now too, conditions from acceptable to very good all priced at $268. Also there is a Xbox 360 Arcade bundle priced at $168 too. I was hoping for a PS3 much closer to $200.

[quote name='karkyco']Hell, it looks like just about EVERYTHING I've been eyeing direct from amazon and warehouse deals just skyrocketed. And a lot of things I wasn't eyeing are now at eyepopping prices:

Metal Gear Solid Collection, $43 FLOLOL

Megaman X Collection for PS2 or Gamecube, $42

Apollo Justice $42

Etrian Odyssey $42

Hell, even the newer games are coming in substantially higher. White Knight Chronicles went from $28 to $40, along with just about all new releases jumping 25-50%!!!

I can confirm what sadikyo was saying, though...it seems that on some games they are slow to realize market value, but once they do, forget about it. They will keep it at that higher price.

I've been tracking their games for at least a year, probably a lot longer actually, and not only Xenogears and other PS1 RPGs, but stuff like Ico, Fire Emblem, Metal Gear Twin Snakes, Ikaruga hell anything that was undervalued has gone from the sub $20 range to over market price, and I've NEVER seen any of them come back down. They will usually adjust downward slightly over time, then either cycle the pricing back up, or it will drop until someone out there buys it at the actual market value.[/QUOTE]

:whee:
They are onto us and this thread guys.
Quick, delete the thread and block all communication with Amazon for a month!
Game over man, Game over.
:whee:

[quote name='ChristopherDawson']I thought it was worth mentioning that Amazon has two Black Wiimotes with Motionplus built in for $35.99. I thought it was a good deal. Could be wrong.[/QUOTE]

Retail price for that is 50 bucks so I think it's worth a spin.

The xbox pro I got one week ago just got RROD... all I did was playing star ocean 4 for like 20 hours (not continuously).. thank god I save the game on a usb drive!

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']The xbox pro I got one week ago just got RROD... all I did was playing star ocean 4 for like 20 hours (not continuously).. thank god I save the game on a usb drive![/QUOTE]

That really sucks, man. Sorry to hear.

[quote name='maddog66']I just picked halo 3 limited for 18.99 shipped. Was that a good deal?[/QUOTE]
Wasn't limited the one in the steelbook?
If so . . . my brother took his copy back three times- the game discs popped off the hub and were scratched all to hell.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Wasn't limited the one in the steelbook?
If so . . . my brother took his copy back three times- the game discs popped off the hub and were scratched all to hell.[/QUOTE]

It was in the large metal tin, not a steelbook. But yeah, many copies were very scratched as a result.

My tales of vesperia premium edition came in fast...some small scratches but nothing major / no dents on tin but idk if 62.99 was a good deal or not? I just wanted to try the game and figured I could afford an extra $30 for the special edition...

[quote name='◕ ヮ ◕']My tales of vesperia premium edition came in fast...some small scratches but nothing major / no dents on tin but idk if 62.99 was a good deal or not? I just wanted to try the game and figured I could afford an extra $30 for the special edition...[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't call it a deal, but hey, you have a premium edition. I bought mine for $59 after tax.

Got my PS1 games in like-new condition, $34.99 each:
Tales of Destiny 1 & 2.

I'm doing a Tales marathon pretty soon in light of three Tales announcements: Tales of Graces F (PS3), Tales of (untitled) for PS3, and Tales of the World 3 for PSP. Hoping that they all make it out of Japan. Dumb Namco.

I still have Tales of Vesperia I have to play.

I hope those games make it to the US, I know I played Tales of the world on the psp, I think radiant mythology and I liked it alot.

I'll play Vesperia last as part of my marathon since it's still fresh in my mind, played it recently (great game, one of the better JRPGs this gen).

I'm really interested in the untitled Tales game for PS3. The producer says that it's breaking the "Tales of" mold, and that its visuals/artstyle will differ from Vesperia and Graces. This one may have a chance at releasing outside of Japan, since it seems like it'll be a huge release for Namco (15th anniversary compilation) being made by the Vesperia team (they made Abyss and Destiny II, all three games from them released in the US).

i bought the japanese import of Tales of Vesperia from eBay cheaper than what it usually goes

lol. i dont understand a thing. i was playing it with youtube on the 360 version to listen to the story while i played..i never made it far :)

[quote name='theenforcer1']White DSi is 96.99
http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-DSi-...L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1280925999&sr=1-6[/QUOTE]

grabbed one but dont know if i want it or not ...... no warrenty it seems

dont belive what amazon says on the site SYSTEM Has no warrenty even though it says it does

Probally will just cancell

Okay double edit

werid thing here Nintendo now says the system MIGHT have a warrenty... wait till the system comes call in the Number and see what is left.

Since i have 30 days to return it i might just wait to see what it looks like ... call up nintendo and see what they say...

if it has time left maybe keep it.. if not return it

Last edited by a moderator:
Took time to browse every publishers games and picked up Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter PS2 and Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars Wii.

Notable that some PS1 games like Xenogears and Silent Hill have steadily been dropping in price.

[quote name='Vegan']Games that are available as a downloadable PS1 Classic, like Silent Hill, should be dropping in price.[/QUOTE]
You mean games on disc that are also available as a downloadable? Some people want hard copies.

Well, high-priced PS1 games on disc usually cost that much because of physical rarity; they're old, and not many were made. If it's suddenly available via download for $10, that should make demand for physical copies decrease, since a lot of people are going to be attracted by that cheap, easy fix. Yes, there will always be collectors who want the disc (like me), but with less people clamoring for it, the price should be less on the gray market.

People still collect the originals though, even after they're downloadable or rereleased. The warehouse prices should drop to around or below the collectors price though, because they're still above that, from what I've seen.

Luckily, I don't feel compelled to collect everything I want. Sometimes, I opt for the less collector-savvy solution myself.

was able to find out why systems show backordered sometimes when you get them from the wherehouse

If your item shows backordered

it means someone got a system and dont want it for some reason ... they got to allow the person up to 7 days to return it.. 3 to 4 days to process it and then whatever your shipping time is

Now if the person does not return the item i wonder what happens

Still shows my White dsi doesnt ship till AUG 17 i got for 99.36

[quote name='slidecage']was able to find out why systems show backordered sometimes when you get them from the wherehouse

If your item shows backordered

it means someone got a system and dont want it for some reason ... they got to allow the person up to 7 days to return it.. 3 to 4 days to process it and then whatever your shipping time is

Now if the person does not return the item i wonder what happens

Still shows my White dsi doesnt ship till AUG 17 i got for 99.36[/QUOTE]
If that person doesn't return the item, I wonder if that means you could still get it for that price if it becomes available.

[quote name='sadboy']If that person doesn't return the item, I wonder if that means you could still get it for that price if it becomes available.[/QUOTE]

would be nice if they would have to ship a new system for that price..

I got a bad feeling something is wrong with the system.. i mean why would someone just return a system they just got . and im sort of shocked amazon allows people to play systems and then return them for a full refund

[quote name='backseatdog']where's the guy who always post the crazy deals? I miss him..[/QUOTE]

There are no crazy deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back