Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ChernobylCow']Uh, gawd. Please don't feed the monster. It grows in size.

Back to deals?[/QUOTE]

I agree. He loves the attention.

However... I had to comment on this:

[quote name='dino88']If you're trying to act hard on Youtube, you may want to remove the big stuffed Pokemon behind you.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='ssjmichael']Every single post of his is a waste of time. The best thing to do is to put him on your ignore list, or mentally block his posts out like I do most of the time.[/QUOTE]

But it's so entertaining!

[quote name='crr_1119']Not 100% percent sure, but I think you can check for that at https://club.nintendo.com/home.do by registering it there with the serial number.[/QUOTE]

Yeup, warranty is good. For signing up for club Nintendo it came with am extra 90 days. 15 month warranty on a $50 discounted brand new white dsi! Excellent.

[quote name='maddog66']Yeup, warranty is good. For signing up for club Nintendo it came with am extra 90 days. 15 month warranty on a $50 discounted brand new white dsi! Excellent.[/QUOTE]

This 90-day warranty extension is exclusive to newly-purchased Nintendo DSi, Nintendo DSi XL, Wii, and Nintendo DS Lite systems only and not available for any other system, except for Repaired and Advance Replacement product that receive a new one-year warranty from Nintendo. If your existing warranty with the 90-day extension is longer than a year, the longer date will supersede the one-year warranty

wouldnt be shocked to see nintendo pull something

[quote name='sadikyo']Also, this is kind of off-topic but when looking at some Warehouse Deals I noticed there were some price drops on new games through Amazon:

* Chrono Cross (PS1) - $9.99 ----- Chrono Cross
* Final Fantasy 1 (PSP) - $13.99 ----- Final Fantasy 1
* Star Ocean: First Departure (PSP) - $13.99 -- 1 left ----- Star Ocean: First Departure

And finally, another Warehouse one:

Final Fantasy Tactics (PS1) - $16.99 --- ~ok deal with free shipping.[/QUOTE]

See above - the links are messing up for some reason but I've added the titles I was referring to

EDIT: Ok, weird - links working now, erg...

[quote name='sadikyo']See above - the links are messing up for some reason but I've added the titles I was referring to

EDIT: Ok, weird - links working now, erg...[/QUOTE]

Final Fantasy IX is also showing with a few bucks off new if someone is looking for filler for FSSS.

FF Anthology is showing for $10 new as well!
http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy..._9?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1281561471&sr=1-9

EDIT: For some reason I can't get the links to work to the proper game. It keeps kicking me to FF Tactics for some reason.... :bomb:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='blkjckss']Got my 65 dollar wii and it's still factory seal. Just a dent on the box.[/QUOTE]

Nice, I'm home all day with nothing better to do than see if more are listed. I'm hoping I can get an order in today. I already picked up Demon's Souls for $20 earlier today.

I really hope I can get on a $65 Wii soon.

Mine either needs repaired or replaced, and the repair is $85. I figure for $65 it's worth it to just replace the damn thing. It's kinda sad to think that it's more expensive to repair than it is to replace.

[quote name='Altanis']I really hope I can get on a $65 Wii soon.

Mine either needs repaired or replaced, and the repair is $85. I figure for $65 it's worth it to just replace the damn thing.[/QUOTE]

And you get a wiimote and another copy of wii sports :hot:

[quote name='scarhawk']Been refreshing all day, I want to get another Wii :)
1.gif
[/QUOTE]
hehe me too would like another one, if only I had the money :(

[quote name='poker360']And you get a wiimote and another copy of wii sports :hot:[/QUOTE]
Alright! That just makes it better! :p

I was about to plunk down for another Wiimote too. Getting a $65 Wii would be awesome.

Maybe my Wii needing repaired will end up as a good thing.

[quote name='slidecage']This 90-day warranty extension is exclusive to newly-purchased Nintendo DSi, Nintendo DSi XL, Wii, and Nintendo DS Lite systems only and not available for any other system, except for Repaired and Advance Replacement product that receive a new one-year warranty from Nintendo. If your existing warranty with the 90-day extension is longer than a year, the longer date will supersede the one-year warranty

wouldnt be shocked to see nintendo pull something[/QUOTE]

So what can the do and how do they now it's not brand spanking new?

[quote name='blkjckss']Got my 65 dollar wii and it's still factory seal. Just a dent on the box.[/QUOTE]
Same. Girlfriend got the box while I was at work and opened it (thinking it was college textbooks for her). She was floored I got a sealed Wii for that price; granted, the box was thrashed, but it appears to be new otherwise.

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']My Wii shipped :) I'll take pics once it's in[/QUOTE]

Come on Amazon Warehouse... I've been waiting all day to pick up my Wii...

[quote name='MikeBastard']Come on Amazon Warehouse... I've been waiting all day to pick up my Wii...[/QUOTE]

mine was ordered Monday, I didn't order it today (fyi)

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']mine was ordered Monday, I didn't order it today (fyi)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I didn't figure you ordered today. I went to bed around 2am PST and shortly thereafter they went back on sale. I've had nothing better to do than hang out at home today and I'm getting pretty annoyed that I haven't even had an opportunity to get one now that I'm actually trying.

I usually don't buy used games, but I thought I'd give Amazon Warehouse a try.

Condition of the PS3 game I ordered was supposed to be "Like New" condition, but it was nowhere near that condition when I opened it. When I opened the case there was some hair all over the place. From reviews and such I thought they inspected and cleaned them before resealing and reselling them - guess not. The booklet/manual was pretty beat up and seemed like it had water damage. Disk has some medium sized scratches, but so far plays fine. The entire bottom section of the cover art was damaged as well since it was hanging outside the sleeve.

All in all I'd say condition was Acceptable - absolutely nowhere near Like New Condition as advertised. When I called to complain the woman at customer service was disgusted about hair as I was.

For the new Wii owners: Mario Galaxy 2 "Like New" $29.99 & New Super Mario Bros Wii "Like New" $25.99. Wish their free shipping would ship sooner, but I'll get mine in 5-9 days so I'm content (picked up 1x NSMB for $26)

[quote name='Foladar']For the new Wii owners: Mario Galaxy 2 "Like New" $29.99 & New Super Mario Bros Wii "Like New" $25.99. Wish their free shipping would ship sooner, but I'll get mine in 5-9 days so I'm content (picked up 1x NSMB for $26)[/QUOTE]

Dang I would have bit on NSMB for that price but I guess they sold.

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']One of my tricks to find it was goin to Used, then click Prime Offers. Those will do only the Amazon deals[/QUOTE]
The quality can vary, though. I usually balance out the price and seller. If it's equal, I usually go for the Warehouse Deals.

[quote name='Danxx777']Dang I would have bit on NSMB for that price but I guess they sold.[/QUOTE]

It sold out in approx say 45 mins, there were at least three copies because I waited ~30 mins on deciding. I'll post it up if it comes back, I usually keep an eye on the site in a side tab but usually don't buy much on there but this was too good of a deal to pass up.

My patience paid off. $65 Wii's are back and I snagged a few.

Edit: Well, they were back, but I guess that go pretty much instantly even at 1:30am PST.

[quote name='MikeBastard']My patience paid off. $65 Wii's are back and I snagged a few.

Edit: Well, they were back, but I guess that go pretty much instantly even at 1:30am PST.[/QUOTE]
Haha I was doubting they would come back!

Good job on scoring though!

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']One of my tricks to find it was goin to Used, then click Prime Offers. Those will do only the Amazon deals[/QUOTE]

That's actually smart. I completely forgot you could do that. I am tired of getting updates when someone just lists a copy... Thank you.

[quote name='MikeBastard']My patience paid off. $65 Wii's are back and I snagged a few.

Edit: Well, they were back, but I guess that go pretty much instantly even at 1:30am PST.[/QUOTE]

lol you jacked one out of my cart :cry: but its cool I got mine earlier in the week this one was for a friend anyway lol.

[quote name='scarhawk']How do I do that Prime offers thing you were talking about?[/QUOTE]

Right under the all/new/used tabs, there should be a pair of radio buttons that say "All" and "Prime offers only." If you're not a prime member, it will probably say "Free Super Saving Shipping offers only."

[quote name='kynetarse']Right under the all/new/used tabs, there should be a pair of radio buttons that say "All" and "Prime offers only." If you're not a prime member, it will probably say "Free Super Saving Shipping offers only."[/QUOTE]
If you add &shipPromoFilter=1 to the URL it should apply the filter even if there are no available qualifying items right then.

You figure the demand for Wiis has to dry up SOMETIME, even at $65. How many people can possibly be on the lookout for these? I really hope it's not the same few people, buying them to flip. That really spoils it for people who actually want one to have (although it's hard to imagine someone not having one yet).

[quote name='Vegan']You figure the demand for Wiis has to dry up SOMETIME, even at $65. How many people can possibly be on the lookout for these? I really hope it's not the same few people, buying them to flip. That really spoils it for people who actually want one to have (although it's hard to imagine someone not having one yet).[/QUOTE]
I don't have one and I'd love to get one for my son. I'm sure there are several looking to flip, but most won't admit it (unlike scarhawk).

[quote name='Vegan']You figure the demand for Wiis has to dry up SOMETIME, even at $65. How many people can possibly be on the lookout for these? I really hope it's not the same few people, buying them to flip. That really spoils it for people who actually want one to have (although it's hard to imagine someone not having one yet).[/QUOTE]

Well, considering the ps2 still costs more than $65, and it's been out for how many years? Finding the wii at the price, people may buy for friends, backups, etc.

[quote name='Danxx777']lol you jacked one out of my cart :cry: but its cool I got mine earlier in the week this one was for a friend anyway lol.[/QUOTE]

Ha ha sorry, I one clicked both of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back