Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Canceled the 250 gig order and ordered the 120 gig one instead. Figured with Gamestop's B2G1 free sale going on, that extra $60 in savings can net me a few games and I can always throw a bigger hard drive in myself.

Feels like i overpaid for my 250 PS3 LBP bundle for 227. Oh well. It was in very good condition and when i got it, everything was new even the game was still sealed. I'm happy.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Got it, thank you binbuy!!!

Pick something off my trade list and i'll hook you up or give it to you for free depending on what it is[/QUOTE]

Glad you got in on this. I'm real happy I finally got it too.

I've been refreshing that page for the past 3 days.. ALL day

dont know if true but heard a rumor amazon is thinking of giving prime away to people if they spend so much per year (maybe like best buy silver award thing)

though i dont know if spending 2500 bucks to get 80 bucks free is a good deal LOL

Has anyone's PS3 shipped yet from today's order? I got mine for next day delivery and it's been stuck at "Shipping soon" for the past 4 hours. I know it'll be here tomorrow but i'd feel a lot better knowing its in transit, lol.

[quote name='Konflictd']that went by quick, madness! lol[/QUOTE]

It was gone within 2 minutes because I turned my head for 2 minutes, missed his post, come back and it was gone already.

[quote name='mr_bungle']I'm hoping for a great deal on a PSPGo...I'd love to find one sub-100 :lol:[/QUOTE]
i got one for 126 back in may i have never seen em cheaper than that usually they show up in the 150-170 range

[quote name='BiggyP2P']Has anyone's PS3 shipped yet from today's order? I got mine for next day delivery and it's been stuck at "Shipping soon" for the past 4 hours. I know it'll be here tomorrow but i'd feel a lot better knowing its in transit, lol.[/QUOTE]

Just got my shipping notice

I got my $150 PS3 today. It was marked in good condition and said that it had a medium scratch but it was in perfect condition. I spent a couple minutes look all over it looking for damage but didn't see anything.

Maybe I should try for a job again at Amazon's local warehouse, just so I could keep dinging up the boxes on some PS3's and 360's(if that's all that it takes for them to end up on there) for you guys so they'd put them on the Warehouse Deals site.:evil::rofl:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Maybe I should try for a job again at Amazon's local warehouse, just so I could keep dinging up the boxes on some PS3's and 360's(if that's all that it takes for them to end up on there) for you guys so they'd put them on the Warehouse Deals site.:evil::rofl:[/QUOTE]
Oh hell yeah! :lol::applause:

I bought Final Fantasy on PSP for $9.99 today. =]

Half Minute Hero for $16.99 yesterday.

Ys Seven Premium Edition, new, for $49.99 yesterday as well.

The ps3 I bought the other day in like new condition arrived yesterday and it was in really good condition. All the parts looked new, although the box had a rip that was taped up. Thanks to the KMart coupon I was able to pick up God of War Collection and Bioshock for $20 to start off. So far I have only used it as a blu-ray player though.

[quote name='isofan1']One more note the TIV for MLB 10 The Show is $23 so it's basically a $1 rental[/QUOTE]

I think it's 23 on gazelle as well, so you will make around 15 cents if you go that route (gazelle gives you 5% extra if you pick amazon).

[quote name='ploppsdman']I think it's 23 on gazelle as well, so you will make around 15 cents if you go that route (gazelle gives you 5% extra if you pick amazon).[/QUOTE]

It used to be 23...now it's 18..

[quote name='digitalplague']not sure if anyone seen this.. Id get it but I'm BROKE! $89.99
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition S - Black for 360.
Why does my link change to demon souls WTF!
http://www.amazon.com/Street-Fighte..._6?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1282190154&sr=8-6
[/QUOTE]

1 page back shows my post:

[quote name='FrankCastleAZ']Madcatz TE S 360 Fightstick for $90

CLICK

I want one of those under $200 PS3s!
If anyone PMs me when one becomes available and I end up getting it, i'll PM you a Patapon 2 full game download code.

-FrankCastleAZ[/QUOTE]

I also crossposted it in the Arcade Stick World Warrior II thread.
Please read previous posts (at least one page) before posting a deal again.

-FrankCastleAZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back