Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a $23.99 360 Wireless controller snatched out of my cart. :whistle2:(

Oh well. That was even cheaper than the wired Gamestop ones made by MadCatz so I couldn't pass that up. Evidently, neither could someone else.

What I would like to find is a cheap second PS3 controller.

The 'like new' ipod nano I ordered a few days ago arrived yesterday. It was brand new, still had the screen seal, all the paperwork and new headphones. All I could see was a small crack in one of the top corners of the plastic box that held the ipod. Warehouse deals are the best!!

[quote name='Barlog']If you have a microcenter near you, they have refurbed 360 controllers for $25. They're practically new honestly.[/QUOTE]

They still have them, that's cool I'll have to pick one up today.

Yes, these warehouse deals are awesome still hoping the $65 :wii: appears again.

[quote name='battra92']What I would like to find is a cheap second PS3 controller.[/QUOTE]
If your Best Buy still has some of the Rocketfish PS3 controllers in stock, those should be $10 on clearance. I bought a bunch(5) of them a while ago, but they're a bitch to ship unless you have the right sized box.:bomb:

They run on Bluetooth just like a normal PS3 controller, but the PS button, L2/R2 triggers and battery life leave something to be desired.

The PS button requires being 'loosened' up a bit before it'll work on the first or second press, the L2/R2 triggers springs are way weaker than the Sixaxis/DualShocks from Sony and the battery life is pretty bad if you use the controller for more than a couple of hours at a shot.

But other than those things it's a pretty good controller. The analog sticks are in the 360 controller setup with the left stick and the d-pad switched.

[quote name='elixe'] Super Street Fighter IV Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition S - Black

2 used for $88 and $89 i would've gone for it but i already have one for 360 if it was for ps3 i would.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1282261881&sr=8-10&condition=used[/QUOTE]

This is the 3rd time in 3 pages this has been posted.

#1 = http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7526608&postcount=2197
#2 = http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7527697&postcount=2210

PLEASE do all of the lurkers/posters of the Amazon Warehouse thread a favor and check to see if something is already posted before posting again. Thanks

-FrankCastleAZ

I don't spend a lot of time on here, but don't a lot of products come in and out of stock regularly so why is it a big deal if something is posted a couple times within a few pages? Granted those particular items may or may not have come in/out of stock that quickly, but I'm curious as to why it's a big deal.

[quote name='FrankCastleAZ']This is the 3rd time in 3 pages this has been posted.

#1 = http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7526608&postcount=2197
#2 = http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7527697&postcount=2210

PLEASE do all of the lurkers/posters of the Amazon Warehouse thread a favor and check to see if something is already posted before posting again. Thanks

-FrankCastleAZ[/QUOTE]

Hello Junior moderator of my thread. I welcome ALL posters in this thread that want to post a deal, as JP said, things come in and out of stock on a regular basis.

[quote name='JP']I don't spend a lot of time on here, but don't a lot of products come in and out of stock regularly so why is it a big deal if something is posted a couple times within a few pages? Granted those particular items may or may not have come in/out of stock that quickly, but I'm curious as to why it's a big deal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah things do go in and out like crazy. Plus with the off topic nature of this thread sometimes things get buried and I really don't like searching back like 5 pages to read about everyone saying "I want the PS3 to come back" like 10 times. I mean it is cool and I hope people get those Triples when they come in stock but man... ;)

Thank you to the poster who posted those fightsticks though. I must have missed the posts today (I wasn't in this thread much). My friend will probably be purchasing one of those sticks soon. :)

Oh my god I just lost 2 time today Super Street Fighter 4 PS3 just for 20 bucks, damn =/ I hops so they put some more tomorrow really want to get one for my brother =(

[quote name='poker360']Hello Junior moderator of my thread. I welcome ALL posters in this thread that want to post a deal, as JP said, things come in and out of stock on a regular basis.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome! :)
I guess I should join the fun by posting multiple times per week about the same deal as if it hasn't been announced already.

A lot of users go out of their way to post a deal here in "your" thread to ensure that other CAGs can jump on those deals.
I believe that we should nicely encourage users to actually READ those users' posts instead of just blindly posting.

But then again, it's not "my" thread (or "your" thread for that matter), it's CAG's thread.
I guess I'll just wade thru repeated bullshit to find a deal.

-FrankCastleAZ

If you take the time to go back and read several pages just to find a deal, it's probably dead by the time you get to it... at least if it's a really good one. Personally, I'm glad there's an occasional repost every now and then.

Hoping for a Wii but would take a cheap PS3.

[quote name='FrankCastleAZ']You're welcome! :)
I guess I should join the fun by posting multiple times per week about the same deal as if it hasn't been announced already.

A lot of users go out of their way to post a deal here in "your" thread to ensure that other CAGs can jump on those deals.
I believe that we should nicely encourage users to actually READ those users' posts instead of just blindly posting.

But then again, it's not "my" thread (or "your" thread for that matter), it's CAG's thread.

-FrankCastleAZ[/QUOTE]

Hah, so people like JP who make the gamestop TIV thread and puts his time into it doesn't deserve credit? Back when i started this thread i updated daily, after a couple months or so, things changed so fast and frequently, i couldn't keep up, so, i let the cag community take over with the deal postings.

Without the help of fellow CAG's of posting deals, this thread wouldn't exist, and people wouldn't be getting great deals. So if people want to post repeats about items that frequently go in and out of stock, then that's awesome!

I'd much rather you wade thru "repeated bullshit" than bash people for posting deals.

-poker360

index.php

[quote name='FrankCastleAZ']You're welcome! :)

-FrankCastleAZ[/QUOTE]

You kind of missed the point. This thread isn't just about posting about a deal, its about AVAILABILITY. People know there are sub $200 PS3s going around. Clicking a link 5 days ago does nothing when they are long gone, but if all of a sudden 4 come back in stock right now posting it gives other CAGs a honest chance at grabbing them before they are gone. Most great deals last only moments so READING a post 10 days ago does not help. Thats like saying making a new Gamestop B2G1 thread for this week is wasting time when there was one posted 2 months ago for the last B2G1 free.

Chill out guys, I'm not attempting to be a dick, I just want the deals posted by people (including the thread creator's posts) to be actually READ and not ignored or skipped over by someone who could take 5 fucking minutes to read the last page before posting.

If you choose to bitch at me, send me a PM so this thread doesn't get off topic any more.

And don't take my strong opinion too seriously, I'll still continue to post deals for all of you CAGs when I see them, I'll just make sure someone didn't post it already a page back. Because I consider that "forum common sense"

-FrankCastleAZ

[quote name='JP']Okay, which one of you guys swiped that PS3 out from under me again? Gah this sucks![/QUOTE]

Poor poor JP. I've been seeing you fairly active in this thread as of late, but you always seem to come right at the end the PS3s come back in stock and then get swindled out :*(

Do you have 1-click set up?

I do not, mainly because I would impulse buy a lot more and I don't like having a one-click feature enabled when using my netbook. I know I'll probably need to do that to get one of those PS3s, but I really want to hold off enabling that as long as possible.

quick question if ok? Where exactly on amazon do you guys go to see these awesome under 200 dollar ps3's? Do they pop up on the warehouse deals website under ps3 hardware?

[quote name='jacknicklson']Used tab on amazon.com updates the fastest[/QUOTE]

thanks! I'll keep at it then and hopefully catch one of those cheap ps3's.

[quote name='lawl']hey dumbshit. stop signing your posts plz[/QUOTE]

You guys crack me up...I as well despise post signers...what's the point?
It's a game for me to jump in this thread and see who the first person to make me laugh is...here's your cookie.
Between the Fire Thief banter and now this...I find myself coming back for more than deals.

The best part is you said please...I can't stop laughing

[quote name='havoksend']Easy there, his name is Frank Castle..aka the Punisher....He might punish anyone who he thinks if hurting the thread.[/QUOTE]

so you are suggesting he will be flagellating himself all night?

[quote name='mr_bungle']Good grief fairytale fights for 7.99? LOL...that's less than a rental.[/QUOTE]

I did hear it was incredibly bad, though. Still, less than $10 is the point when I bite on things I'm on the fence about.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Good grief fairytale fights for 7.99? LOL...that's less than a rental.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='battra92']I did hear it was incredibly bad, though. Still, less than $10 is the point when I bite on things I'm on the fence about.[/QUOTE]

It was free after coupon at BB about 4 months ago. There may be some CAGs who have multiples left over.

[quote name='slowdive21']It was free after coupon at BB about 4 months ago. There may be some CAGs who have multiples left over.[/QUOTE]

November 2009 actually, not 4 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back