Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nixmahn']November 2009 actually, not 4 months[/QUOTE]

That's not the point of my post, but I will admit, I do not have any concept of time.

[quote name='slowdive21']It was free after coupon at BB about 4 months ago. There may be some CAGs who have multiples left over.[/QUOTE]

I think the FlippinAssGamers already got rid of their extra copies to Gamestop.

I played FTF and it was awful. hack hack hack hack hack. With absolutely no style. Just skip it and save your money.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Good grief fairytale fights for 7.99? LOL...that's less than a rental.[/QUOTE]
It's only worth about....uhhhh FREE, like many of us got the game for back in the fall.

As for Loco Roco 2, if you can find that at Sears it's only $.97 there.

[quote name='mr_bungle']I do know you guys got it for free but that was due to a glitch at best buy.[/QUOTE]
I was hoping BB would've had another B2G1F sale like they had last fall(where the most expensive games were free) before all of the copies of Rock Revolution disappeared from the clearance racks at both local stores at $5 each.

But it was not meant to be, as they've all been snapped up at $2.50 a pop.:cry:

Glitch or not, if it gets me a game(or games) for free or close I'd rather take part in a sale like that than spend real money on something I may hate.

It wasn't a glitch exactly, it was more of just a stupid promotion from BB in which they marked a game down to being the price that the coupon took off. Did they mean to do it? Apparently not since they made the coupon stop working, but all mistakes are not a computer glitch, sometimes it is just stupidity.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I was hoping BB would've had another B2G1F sale like they had last fall(where the most expensive games were free) before all of the copies of Rock Revolution disappeared from the clearance racks at both local stores at $5 each.

But it was not meant to be, as they've all been snapped up at $2.50 a pop.:cry:

Glitch or not, if it gets me a game(or games) for free or close I'd rather take part in a sale like that than spend real money on something I may hate.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that was an insane glitch. I ended up selling the Rock Revolutions for like 3 bucks each on Half.com and eBay LOL

[quote name='andrewdezzy']no consoles at all lately huh?[/QUOTE]

exactly what I am waiting for lol. They have a ps3 for 220, but I want to get one of the sub 200 ones.

[quote name='kataztrophik']Yeah that was an insane glitch. I ended up selling the Rock Revolutions for like 3 bucks each on Half.com and eBay LOL[/QUOTE]
My one buddy from CAG locally managed to sell them to the local shop for $4 each or so, so I think in the end he ended up paying $2 or less each for Borderlands and a bunch of other fairly new release games last fall.:lol:

[quote name='Jdrm03']exactly what I am waiting for lol. They have a ps3 for 220, but I want to get one of the sub 200 ones.[/QUOTE]

picked up the 220 one but now they got one for 215 from a closer location... should've waited!

[quote name='NonShalant']picked up the 220 one but now they got one for 215 from a closer location... should've waited![/QUOTE]
sweet! im still waiting for that right price lol.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Got my $163 ps3
Listed as open box with minor damage to unit but only the box was beat up
Everything else was flawless[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what I want lol. Do these pop up under the used tab on amazon for the ps3's?

I've spent a good 40 hours since friday just constantly refreshing amazon lol.

stop making me sad i couldn't pull the trigger fast enough :(

Same thing with me. I got mine on Friday and the box was the only thing beaten up and the Playstation tape was cut. Everything inside seemed to be new.

Looks like I am just going to have to be persistent and hope that I luck out with one of those sub 200 ps3's.

I don't know if anyone would actually be interested in this - but if anyone wants my PS3 Slim 120 I got off here, they can have for my cost + actual shipping to you from Zip 40509. I paid $180 for one. It is complete in the box - there is a "cosmetic blemish" on the back of the console, where the matte finish is smoothed or something, not sure how to describe it, but otherwise it seems fine and works great - I was thinking about returning it but thought I'd at least offer this first.

EDIT: I can send pictures if you're interested just send me a PM.

EDIT again: Sorry to all -- I just sold it to my little brother - he wanted to upgrade to a slim model because his old one was falling apart (literally), so he bought it. Thanks though for all of you who sent PMs - I'll let you know if I run across any others.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might have been intersted, but shipping cost is going to be way more than the $4 from Amazon, plus the "cosmetic blemish" may have unsealed the deal.

Nice of you to offer though.

Yeah, the "cosmetic blemish" is the main reason I want to return it - otherwise it is perfect, but I'm just picky. If someone doesn't care about that though, I thought I'd offer.

Suikoden Tierkreis is currently available for $23.99. That isn't a great price, but it's competitive with going prices on eBay. I bought a copy from Amazon Warehouse recently, and it included the Digital Artbook & Soundtrack* pre-order CD. YMMV, of course.

* 18 tracks in 128kbps MP3 format

[quote name='Jdrm03']This is exactly what I want lol. Do these pop up under the used tab on amazon for the ps3's?

I've spent a good 40 hours since friday just constantly refreshing amazon lol.[/QUOTE]

I know how you must feel. I've been waiting for the return of the $65 Wii with no luck. Hoping they restock up soon.

[quote name='Squarehard']I might have been intersted, but shipping cost is going to be way more than the $4 from Amazon, plus the "cosmetic blemish" may have unsealed the deal.

Nice of you to offer though.[/QUOTE]
If you don't care about getting the original box and everything a medium sized flat rate Priority Mail box w/ DC($11.40) would probably fit the PS3 slim.

Hell. I still have the box from my long gone 40gb and my current slim sitting in my closet. I should just break them down and toss them in the trash one of these days since they both serve no purpose for me.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If you don't care about getting the original box and everything a medium sized flat rate Priority Mail box w/ DC($11.40) would probably fit the PS3 slim.

Hell. I still have the box from my long gone 40gb and my current slim sitting in my closet. I should just break them down and toss them in the trash one of these days since they both serve no purpose for me.[/QUOTE]

I bought one of the 220 buck 250 gb ps3s w/ Little Big Planet from Amazon last week. Mine looked absolutely brand new, with everything still perfectly wrapped up. I sold my old 40gb (2 year old) on Amazon for 220 - 25 to Amazon + 18 from selling LBP (already had it). Anyways, just about traded up for nothing!

My point to all this is that when I shipped out my old ps3 via USPS I packed up the whole box, big box, plenty of protection, and shipped with insurance for 23 bucks Parcel Post.

[quote name='mcthatch']I bought one of the 220 buck 250 gb ps3s w/ Little Big Planet from Amazon last week. Mine looked absolutely brand new, with everything still perfectly wrapped up. I sold my old 40gb (2 year old) on Amazon for 220 - 25 to Amazon + 18 from selling LBP (already had it). Anyways, just about traded up for nothing!

My point to all this is that when I shipped out my old ps3 via USPS I packed up the whole box, big box, plenty of protection, and shipped with insurance for 23 bucks Parcel Post.[/QUOTE]
After seeiing how some packages I've received got handled en route, I can agree that you should provide some decent level of protection. But for those wanting to go the cheapass shipping route the flat rate boxes are still an option to consider, though they may want to go with the slightly deeper large flat rate box.

[quote name='rawrker']I know how you must feel. I've been waiting for the return of the $65 Wii with no luck. Hoping they restock up soon.[/QUOTE]
Ya it's a pain int he ass lol. Luckly I have a desk job so I am on amazon all day refreshing while I do my busy work haha.

[quote name='rawrker']I know how you must feel. I've been waiting for the return of the $65 Wii with no luck. Hoping they restock up soon.[/QUOTE]

pretty sure those 65 bucks wiis were in LAST CHANCE so doubtful you ever see them again

[quote name='slidecage']pretty sure those 65 bucks wiis were in LAST CHANCE so doubtful you ever see them again[/QUOTE]
thell be back

[quote name='Gideon68']My Wii order was cancelled. Shortage from their supplier.[/QUOTE]

call up the customer support line im sure they will give you something. if they dont just call back till you get someone .

they might even sell you a wii at that price just to make you happy

wow i think its been almost a week since they did a massive restock of ds and psp games

I always half expect someone to beat me to the punch, and then whenever I'm able to add an item, I second-guess myself and think, "Hey, maybe the reason I'm able to add this item is because no one else wants it for this price"--or "what if the joke's on me?" Then, bam, it's gone.

It happens all the time.

There was some weird glitchy thing with the Path of Radiance. I wasn't able to add it to my cart. Damn.

Lego Rock Band for PS3 for 13.99. I want it solely for the Code to download the songs to my HDD for play in Rock Band 2, but it says downloadable content may have been redeemed. Any advice?

[quote name='modano79']Lego Rock Band for PS3 for 13.99. I want it solely for the Code to download the songs to my HDD for play in Rock Band 2, but it says downloadable content may have been redeemed. Any advice?[/QUOTE]

16.87 with shipping on toysrus.com. but you have to add in tax. assuming though you would be paying for shipping on amazon's website so it's comparable.

[quote name='modano79']Lego Rock Band for PS3 for 13.99. I want it solely for the Code to download the songs to my HDD for play in Rock Band 2, but it says downloadable content may have been redeemed. Any advice?[/QUOTE]

Your best bet would be to just to pay a few dollars more for a new copy, unless you really think it's worth the gamble of getting a redeemed code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back