Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='predseth']I still don't understand why they sell it for $19.99, pay shipping both ways, and pay you $31.25 for it when you're done with it.[/QUOTE]

norAM and amazon warehouse.

[quote name='backseatdog']norAM and amazon warehouse.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I can tell you that the GBA and Gamecube games that have popped up aren't returns. You gotta know that some of that is NorAm, and I'm sure a lot of it is. Amazon is gonna get/want a commission both ways buying and selling.

Also, it seemed like the only crazy drops today were NSMB and SMG2. I know we saw one on RDR earlier. I wish they would clearance out some of those overpriced GC games that just sit on their site.

[quote name='genfuyung']Can Amazon gift cards be used on Warehouse deals stuff? It says it has to be shipped from and sold by amazon.com.[/QUOTE]

Gift cards/certificates can be used on anything, including marketplace.

Credit on the other hand must be direct from amazon

[quote name='rpnguyen']Gift cards/certificates can be used on anything, including marketplace.

Credit on the other hand must be direct from amazon[/QUOTE]
Thanks. Was wondering if I could use my trade in credit on the next XL that comes up. Looks like I can:D

monster hunter tri for $39.99 too, i had expected it to be cheaper though.

looking for a good rpg for the wii since i still don't have any games other than that sports one it came with. any suggestions?

[quote name='likenew']monster hunter tri for $39.99 too, i had expected it to be cheaper though.

looking for a good rpg for the wii since i still don't have any games other than that sports one it came with. any suggestions?[/QUOTE]
Thats higher than expected. 28 bucks would be awesome.

[quote name='skaterguy_119']PS3 160 gig - $226.99[/QUOTE]
gone it was still there for like 10mins just glaring at me to buy it. But didnt pull the trigger, already bought one of those $170 120gb ps3 :D

there is 226 ps3 160gig sitting there if anybody is interested. Personally still waiting for a sub 170.

Tempting, as with $65 credit it'd be $160. I can wait for $170 though...hoping it doesn't stay in stock too long or I might bite.

Damn you, Amazon!

I have like six games on my want list (which is nowhere near complete) and they happened to list four of them today! (One this morning and three while I was away.)

I have a huge backlog, Reach is coming out next week, so I have like no need for them and they'll only get cheaper... but, man, they look like deals right now. :roll:

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']Damn you, Amazon!

I have like six games on my want list (which is nowhere near complete) and they happened to list four of them today! (One this morning and three while I was away.)

I have a huge backlog, Reach is coming out next week, so I have like no need for them and they'll only get cheaper... but, man, they look like deals right now. :roll:[/QUOTE]

I'm right there with you!
And it doesn't help that I'm pretty low on money right now... :(

The ones listed under "used" aren't even 160GB.

Anyone know if the price on the 120gb ever got lowered, or did someone buy it at $272?

I got my Black Wii Bundle today. The box looked slightly dented, but everything inside was 100% new. Very pleased with my purchase.

However, very displeased with how crappy the Wii is when it comes to transferring data. I lost about 3-4 saves, since they have the "move" & "copy" options disabled (why?), lost all of my VC games (only had 3 this time, but on my first Wii I had roughly 14), and had to individually load up every single game that I still own once, just to put my saves back on to the Wii (seriously, what the hell is the point of that?).

I have about 12 saves just sitting on my SD Card now, since I don't have the games at the moment to put them in my Wii so I can then get them off my SD card and on to my system. Really, this is the most retarded storage / saving system ever.. but I digress, the black Wii still looks very nice.

Got my $139.99 ff xiii bundle today. but the game is missing in the bundle. I don't want to return the whole bundle just because of this.. is it possible I get some kind of price adjustment for this.. (kind like what target did to the arcade bundle without headset )

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']Got my $139.99 ff xiii bundle today. but the game is missing in the bundle. I don't want to return the whole bundle just because of this.. is it possible I get some kind of price adjustment for this.. (kind like what target did to the arcade bundle without headset )[/QUOTE]

Best bet would be to contact Amazon and state it was a bundle and something was missing. See what they can do. From what i've heard, they are generally good about these things.

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']Got my $139.99 ff xiii bundle today. but the game is missing in the bundle. I don't want to return the whole bundle just because of this.. is it possible I get some kind of price adjustment for this.. (kind like what target did to the arcade bundle without headset )[/QUOTE]

Mine came today as well but with the Final Fantasy game.

The PSPGo has no UMD slot so everything has to be bought at Sony's prices on the PSN. You can get the same stuff plus be able to play UMD games on the PSP 3000... so i'd recommend the 3000.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']I got my Black Wii Bundle today. The box looked slightly dented, but everything inside was 100% new. Very pleased with my purchase.

However, very displeased with how crappy the Wii is when it comes to transferring data. I lost about 3-4 saves, since they have the "move" & "copy" options disabled (why?), lost all of my VC games (only had 3 this time, but on my first Wii I had roughly 14), and had to individually load up every single game that I still own once, just to put my saves back on to the Wii (seriously, what the hell is the point of that?).

I have about 12 saves just sitting on my SD Card now, since I don't have the games at the moment to put them in my Wii so I can then get them off my SD card and on to my system. Really, this is the most retarded storage / saving system ever.. but I digress, the black Wii still looks very nice.[/QUOTE]

I had a simlar issue when I bought a black wii over the summer to take to college - it turns out that the files of games with friend codes - namely mario kart and super smash bros brawl - cannot be transferred without hacking the system :/

And as for VC I think it is flat out impossible to transfer.

Transferring files, as you said, is a strange and annoying process as well :/

[quote name='PS3_Moose']
And as for VC I think it is flat out impossible to transfer.
[/QUOTE]

Save for calling and crying to Nintendo, there is nothing you can do. This is the reason people hack their Wiis to play Roms. Heck, I've debated on buying a second Wii for that purpose alone. :whistle2:/

[quote name='BiggyP2P']Best bet would be to contact Amazon and state it was a bundle and something was missing. See what they can do. From what i've heard, they are generally good about these things.[/QUOTE]

man amazon is good :applause:

first try didn't work, but second time they offer 27.99 refund for the game. I think I will take it consider that's around the money I can get for selling a used copy locally.. very happy

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']man amazon is good :applause:

first try didn't work, but second time they offer 27.99 refund for the game. I think I will take it consider that's around the money I can get for selling a used copy locally.. very happy[/QUOTE]

Nice, scored an even sweeter deal then on that system package.

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']man amazon is good :applause:

first try didn't work, but second time they offer 27.99 refund for the game. I think I will take it consider that's around the money I can get for selling a used copy locally.. very happy[/QUOTE]

sounds like you got the person i usually talk to ... no matter the question you ask they offer you cash...

Do you have XXX in stock.... reply... thanks for contacting amazon to make up for this i have give you 5 bucks LOL

I was asking when you have a game in stock not can i have 5 bucks :)

Just received my "very good" condition 360 elite spring bundle from warehouse deals today and its in amazing shape. Looks like it was just an open box return. Doesn't look used at all. Headset was never even taken out of the plastic. Just wanted to share my experience with "very good" versus "like new" for anyone who may be worried about "very good" condition consoles. Even though it only said "very good," this thing actually looks pretty close to brand new.

[quote name='slidecage']Ys seven 23.99 psp[/QUOTE]

FFFFFFFFFFF- I couldn't stop myself. I've only heard good things about it, but I've already got Birth By Sleep coming in the mail... Not to mention my ridiculous backlog. :/ I may end up canceling. Can anyone compare it to the Tales games? That'll probably be my deciding factor.

come to think about it, i may be interested to get some portable devices now I got my very good xbox 360..

anyone can share the psp bookmarks used for tracking? which model will pop up more often, 2000, 3000 or go? Thanks.

[quote name='earvcunanan']PSP 3000 all the way![/QUOTE]

thanks.. well. just realize there are many different psp 3000 bundles on amazon.. gonna have a lot more bookmarks to track..

[quote name='BiggyP2P']NOTE: These aren't up for sale, just providing the links for Saturday to bookmark

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1284047847&sr=1-1&condition=used Core- 3000
http://www.amazon.com/PSP-3000-Limi..._3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1284047847&sr=1-3 MLB The Show 10 bundle
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...?ie=UTF8&qid=1284047847&sr=1-7&condition=used Assassin's Creed bundle

These are the three that i've seen up the most (can't find the Metal Gear Solid bundle).[/QUOTE]

Thanks man
i tracked back a few pages and seems like MLB The Show 10 bundle is the most often one there. good luck to everyone there hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back