Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='divinemaiden']Is it normal to not get game manual with Used-Very Good condition game? and anyone know where I can order manual separately?[/QUOTE]

I've always gotten manuals, but I've only ordered current generation games. People don't seem to have a problem with older generation games, though.

And ebay always seems to have a few manuals for sale. You might pay $5, but it's an option. I'm sure that there are other places that sell them.

[quote name='divinemaiden']Is it normal to not get game manual with Used-Very Good condition game? and anyone know where I can order manual separately?[/QUOTE]

it depends, Ubisoft stopped including manuals in their game. What game did you get?

replacementdocs.com has PDFs of a lot of them.

[quote name='mitch079']Yeah, that'll make them sell.[/QUOTE]

The sad thing is that stupid people will still buy them. I wish people would pay attention to those kind of prices and just let it sit there. Maybe Amazon would get the message then.

[quote name='GamerChris']it depends, Ubisoft stopped including manuals in their game. What game did you get?

replacementdocs.com has PDFs of a lot of them.[/QUOTE]

Unless the game never had a manual, Amazon policy for used videogames in very good condition includes the manual (though you couldn't tell from most of the 3rd party listings)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=1161242#videogames
this one of the better sites for getting manuals/inserts/boxes
http://www.videogameinstructionbooklets.com/servlet/StoreFront

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Got Samurai Shodown Sen for $12.99. This was a great price for me. 360 exclusive baby. =][/QUOTE]

:lol: horrible game, but you buy anything

I agree with worth 12, imo the gsmeplay and graphics when it came out was worth msrp. Story is just weird in parts, tho, and ready to stop playing? Nope, 25 min cutscene after the boss fight before a save is awesome

[quote name='sadboy']That's Warehouse Deals saying, "Thas right, biotch!"[/QUOTE]

Which they've been doing for way too long. I've had a few games go up 20% in price in the last few days, if not more.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Which they've been doing for way too long. I've had a few games go up 20% in price in the last few days, if not more.[/QUOTE]
I remember the Xbox version of Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction went for around two or three dollars at one point. I have no idea why I didn't pick it up at the time. Well, I guess I have the game for the PS2, so I didn't feel the need to buy it impulsively. Not to mention there were other prices comparable to it at the time, and I didn't have Amazon Prime. The game has been priced higher since then.

But anyway, the point about the discrepancies or fluctuations in the pricing of the consoles is that it's a lot more pronounced than what some of these games have been going for. At most, I've paid five dollars more for a game I could have gotten cheaper, but had second thoughts.

[quote name='vherub']Unless the game never had a manual, Amazon policy for used videogames in very good condition includes the manual (though you couldn't tell from most of the 3rd party listings)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=1161242#videogames
this one of the better sites for getting manuals/inserts/boxes
http://www.videogameinstructionbooklets.com/servlet/StoreFront[/QUOTE]
Thank a lot for those links! I ordered Marvel Ultimate Alliance for the PS3 from GoHastings... don't remember if it was with or without amazon fulfillment. Anyway I was in a hurry because it a gift for a friend, no time for a return (if they even does that, not trusting them ever again) =/

Just grabbed a Mass Effect Limited Edition ($35.99 - Like New), Metroid Prime Trilogy ($44.99 - Like New) and a Star Wars The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition PS3 ($35.99 - Like New). There were three MP left and 2 SWTFU:USE left when I checked out it looked like, but it now looks as though they are gone.

Of course, I accidentally had the wrong billing address in there for SW, so that order may get canceled and be put back into the warehouse. (It won't let me change it since it says prepping for shipping.)

It looks like most of the deals I posted have been snatched up, but they still have Ico for $17.99 and Persona 2 for $35.99. Persona 2 at that price is a great deal!

I was soooooo tempted by that copy of Tactics Ogre even though I already have a copy but I decided to be nice, heh

I bookmarked the fifa 11 page for checking from today.. heard about civil 5 showing up at warehouse three days after release. hope I can snatch one for fifa 11 since there is not really a good deal me around (the closest kmart for me is 2 hour drive) ;)

sadikyo -- were those all available? every one of those seems to have been snatched up!

Persona 1, Valkyrie Profile, and Tactics Ogre are crazy deals.

They were all available yes, but given the good deals I knew they would be snatched up quickly.

I only post up here if it is letting me add to my cart --- I got Persona 1 myself, but there was another copy left

I just had to be out when all the games I wanted were in stock, but it may have been a good thing since I would have ended up spending about $200 on all the games I wanted.

[quote name='Layd Dly']Wanted Persona, but i did manage to get Legend of Legaia for $16.99[/QUOTE]

I'm jealous. Been trying to get legend of legaia for a while now under 25 bucks.

[quote name='tlwizard'] There were three MP left and 2 SWTFU:USE left when I checked out it looked like, but it now looks as though they are gone.[/QUOTE]

Dammit, I've been looking to snag the SW FU SE for a while. I thought they only restocked late at night though? That's when I always check...

[quote name='alreadyposted']mine says very good, damage to the outerbox[/QUOTE]Thanks. When you get it, would you mind reporting back with the exactly how good very good is?

Can anyone think of a reason why the Xbox Slim I ordered would have a different Serial Number than the one on the box? I noticed the box was strange because it had a different sticker on the front than I thought typically came on the box (just the simple "kinect ready" one). That strangeness led me to check the SNs and they're different.

Anything I should check on or look for? The wifi seems to be working, games installed fine, just has me weirded out a bit.

For those of you interested, Infinite Space for the DS has been popping in and out of stock at $30.99 for the past few days. I snagged one earlier today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back