Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mr_bungle']eBay and amazon are your friends. If you have HDD's with them and a controller you'll get at least 115.[/QUOTE]
From gamestop/eb?

I thought trade in for the base 360 was $45 and then HD's could net you $20-$40. Still didn't seem like a great deal.

EDIT - I see, $115 from Amazon? That's actually pretty damn good. Might do that.

Yeesh. Part of me is tempted to upgrade to the "S" model. I have one Xenon that just RRoD on me. I had bought an Arcade Spring Bundle previously from Target as a backup--it's still unopened. Right now, I'm in the processing of removing, repairing, or upgrading various parts (quieter fans, replacing the X-Clamps, or finding a way to keep the system running more efficiently) from my Xenon to make it so I can get more mileage out of it, so I don't have to use my backup.

For me, personally, I hate buying newer models unless its completely worth it, either by how better it is overall or if I run across a good deal (i.e. the Spring Bundle deal at Target).

I just grabbed Dragon Age Origins CE for [SIZE=-1]$35.99, used - like new. Half on impulse (I usually research prices quite a bit) and half because its a game I've been wanting to play. Good price or does it go much lower? [/SIZE]

[quote name='sabanoo']Star Ocean: The Second Story $17.99[/QUOTE]

I made that copy vanish before everyone's eyes. Thanks :applause:

As for the DA:CE, it usually hovers around that price on the warehouse. I ordered the 360 version yesterday to see if it comes mostly complete. If not I'll send it back. Its a good price if you get all the goodies its supposed to come with.

[quote name='tooshorty6432168'] I'm just curious though, how are people actually searching for these? Just randomly searching for old school games?[/QUOTE]

^ Yes.

[quote name='evanwink']I just grabbed Dragon Age Origins CE for [SIZE=-1]$35.99, used - like new. Half on impulse (I usually research prices quite a bit) and half because its a game I've been wanting to play. Good price or does it go much lower? [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

That's decent for the CE. I think the DLC may have expired, but I could be wrong. Supposedly nice packaging, though.

[quote name='mr_bungle']That's decent for the CE. I think the DLC may have expired, but I could be wrong. Supposedly nice packaging, though.[/QUOTE]
I got it two months ago and used the DLC codes about a month ago and everything worked.

pretty sure this is one of those where the DLC doesn't really expire, they just put the expiration date in the print so that they can take it down at some point without people having grounds to bitch. AFAIK they haven't taken it down yet. Here's hoping the copy I have coming has everything and the DLC codes are unused!

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Nabbed. Thanks a ton! :applause: Been wanting a complete copy of this game for years.[/QUOTE]

Grabbed one earlier as well, there was more available after i bought my copy. Im still peeved that my Legend of Legaia Order was canceled.

[quote name='mitch079']Snagged Parasite Eve for 17.99[/QUOTE]

wow that was gone fast, how do you find deals like this before they are gone? does it appear on the storefront?

[quote name='who77']wow that was gone fast, how do you find deals like this before they are gone? does it appear on the storefront?[/QUOTE]
This was answered 9 posts before yours

[quote name='ackbar7']This was answered 9 posts before yours[/QUOTE]

thanks, sorry should have read a couple pages first

[quote name='who77']thanks, sorry should have read a couple pages first[/QUOTE]

It was on the storefront, happened to come across it.

I just snagged The Getaway for $2.99 shipped... I had fun with this back when it came out. On PS2. I also bought the sequel, sealed, for $4 shipped.

[quote name='dblchin01']Bunch of Ps3 120gb
2 for 240.99
5 for 258.99[/QUOTE]

Ordered one earlier from someone listing for $200... let's hope they ship. Not willing to wait for amazon to lower their prices as it seems people keep scooping them up.

Out dated model + used should be more than a $50 discount, otherwise just pay the $300 and get a 160gig with full warranty.

Well guys... thanks to you, I'm finally going to try Amazon Warehouse... see, I like to collect games, and there are a lot of games I couldn't get in previous generations. Heck, my collection is not that big (close to 600 physical games)...

So... my first purchase is going to be Wario Ware, Inc. for the Gamecube. The condition is Like New, and it's only $10, so, I'm gonna take the risk.

Are the cases in very bad shape? Are all the inserts included?

Normally, yes, everything is included (except things like Club Nintendo PINs or in some cases, some DLC might not be included). However, you should read the descriptions (like always) to see if anything is missing.

The cases vary. I've gotten legit Wii cases, and I've gotten generic eco-friendly cases for some PS2 games. I would honestly be surprised if a GCN game had a legit case. They are however in the condition the item says.

The Gamecube games I've gotten have been in Eco-Cases. One of the cover arts I've received has a smoosh on the paper due to the missing plastic on those crappy cases. The disc itself was in great condition though (they professional resurface the discs.)

[quote name='Fatality']are the ps-one games always the greatest hits version[/QUOTE]

They will send out whatever version they have. Since they share the same UPC code they don't differentiate them.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Saw someone mention they just type in or manually search though? So I'll repost this tip I saw many pages back:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.htm...marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A2L77EE7U53NWQ
I use that link
Then click "Just Arrived"
Then click "Video Games"

As I post this, the 1st 2 items are a PS3 $240, and a PS3 LBP Bundle $293, with Metroid Other M $33.99 just below.[/QUOTE]

That link goes to Legend of Dragoon :lol:

But seriously this link redirection thing is getting SUPER annoying. Has anyone asked Cheapy about it?

I don't know if this is what the other people were referring to, but actually the items drop in the individual items' marketplace listing pages BEFORE they drop on the Warehouse Deals 'just arrived' section. So, for example, the PS3 'deal' can be found first on the product page under "used" listings. Sometimes it's only a minute later when it posts on the Warehouse Deals section, sometimes it is 30 min to an hour. It just depends.

Does anyone know approximately what the hard-drives for Xbox have been going at? I assume 120 and 250 are the only ones listed anymore, but trying to price compare and all I could find in search was $77.99 for 250gb but I swear I saw a 120gb for 55.xx or so at one point on here.

[quote name='Foladar']Does anyone know approximately what the hard-drives for Xbox have been going at? I assume 120 and 250 are the only ones listed anymore, but trying to price compare and all I could find in search was $77.99 for 250gb but I swear I saw a 120gb for 55.xx or so at one point on here.[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure about Warehouse Deals, but you should be able to find some OEM 120 GB hard drives for about that price on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back