Amazon Warehouse Deals Used Contact(DS) $13.99, Hotel Dusk(DS) $11.99

KnightofHearts

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vegan']It's Amazon, so the service and order fulfillment are excellent.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I was about to order New Super Mario Wii since they PMed Best Buy, then when I clicked on my cart the warehousedeals.com copy of Persona 1 (PS1) that I've had there waiting for a substantial pricedrop, dropped to $21.99 from $71.99!!! So of course I pulled the trigger on that one.

A couple of months ago I got a complete Metal Gear Solid (GBC) for $7.99 from them - it came mint, complete, and absolutely flawless - only thing missing was the plastic wrap. I expect the same with the Persona copy.

[quote name='karkyco']Exactly. I was about to order New Super Mario Wii since they PMed Best Buy, then when I clicked on my cart the warehousedeals.com copy of Persona 1 (PS1) that I've had there waiting for a substantial pricedrop, dropped to $21.99 from $71.99!!! So of course I pulled the trigger on that one.

A couple of months ago I got a complete Metal Gear Solid (GBC) for $7.99 from them - it came mint, complete, and absolutely flawless - only thing missing was the plastic wrap. I expect the same with the Persona copy.[/QUOTE]

Damn Id kill for the MGS on GBC complete and such. Mine doesnt work anymore and all I have is just the cartridge. I never did finish it and been trying to find one for awhile now.

But is it a service from amazon or is it from a company called warehouse heads? I guess it really doesn't matter anyway because the prices are so freakin awesome!

Everything I've ordered from Warehouse Deals comes better than described. I just got a Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board from them for $64.99. Brand new, just the box was a little worn. (And I've seen just as bad in store.)

You can also look for items through their storefront on Amazon here. Sometimes things appear on one or the other.

[quote name='dealighted']But is it a service from amazon or is it from a company called warehouse heads? I guess it really doesn't matter anyway because the prices are so freakin awesome![/QUOTE]

It's Amazon itself, selling the dinged-up merchandise that they couldn't otherwise sell as new. It's like the Scratch & Dent section at IKEA.

[quote name='Vegan']It's Amazon itself, selling the dinged-up merchandise that they couldn't otherwise sell as new. It's like the Scratch & Dent section at IKEA.[/QUOTE]

Yes, this describes it perfectly.

I've ordered multiple items from them, and often the games come in better condition than described, with standard free Amazon shipping to boot. I've gotten some fantastic deals on some games all because there was a scratch on the outside box, someone wasn't happy with the wrinkle on their game's instruction manual, etc. Its a site I check often, because what they get is totally random and very limited in number.

bread's done
Back