Amazon - Wii U - Scribblenauts Unlimited $49.99 FSSS

Thanks, I was about to post this. It ships tomorrow so FSSS means you'll probably have it for launch. I am going to cancel my Gamestop order tomorrow instead of picking it up. Too bad Amazon doesn't have the preorder bonus hat.

[quote name='vandiemen911']Amazon has Scribblenauts Unlimited for Wii U for $49.99. I still see this as $59.99 everywhere else so either price drop or a sale.[/QUOTE]

Saw this too. Noticed it was 49.99 on Target's website too. Perhaps it's a match. I want this game , but I have it for iPad and it was 99 cents. The CAG in me says no need for the new one...

I'm glad I jumped on the $12 off Newegg.com deal when it was first listed as $49.99 on there awhile back. Looks like it'll be a great follow-up in the franchise!

If you really care about the hat, Toys R' Us has a much better one for $17.99. I have no idea if you can find it anywhere else but as I was browsing there a few weeks ago I noticed it.

[quote name='skiizim']If you really care about the hat, Toys R' Us has a much better one for $17.99. I have no idea if you can find it anywhere else but as I was browsing there a few weeks ago I noticed it.[/QUOTE]

Cheers for the toys r us link
ctoyrus

bread's done
Back