Feedback
216 (100%)
Wii with Wii Sports Resort - Black

51itIG2tGZL._SS500_.jpg

Price: $199.99 & eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime
Release Date: May 9, 2010

Limit 10 units per household

Amazon

I suspect a color swap is what Nintendo thinks will turn around their diminishing sales numbers, but when this temporary measure fails and PS3 comes out with the Move to push their Sony version of Wii HD, Nintendo will unleash the Wii HD.

Probably next year around this same time. Having a functionally identical White Wii, I'll wait for that HD model. At this point, its inevitable. A Wii with HDMI would be awesome. Though... I say that about all source devices. Haha.

[quote name='Mossygirl']My delivery estimate is the 11th.[/QUOTE]
Lucky :p

Mine still hasn't shipped!

I wonder if these black wii's will be the fanless versions with the 65nm processors? I would be interested to find this out if anyone gets their hands on one.

Just received mine, had a big puncture on the outside box, that drove in and busted the airbag on the inside and continue to puncture through the Wii box. I don't think anything inside was hit but this is bullshit, looks like someone did this on purpose. Anyone know what Amazon's stance on this is? Will they replace it?

[quote name='DarthWar']Was it shipped via UPS? Amazon is good they will replace it or give you some $$$ back.[/QUOTE]
Yeah it was UPS, have no idea how this was done. Something had to of been shoved into it.

[quote name='cdeener']The difference with Amazon is that majority of folks get it tax free and/or free shipping so that's a deal to save some money with Amazon compared to others.[/QUOTE]
Everyone knows Amazon don't tax, you don't need to make a thread for everything they sell just because most of us aren't charged tax.

[quote name='DarthWar']Was it shipped via UPS? Amazon is good they will replace it or give you some $$$ back.[/QUOTE]

Yup. I once had a 360 video game shipped to me damaged (outer case was cracked and disc inside was loose). Envelope it shipped in was torn as well. Amazon offered to replace it if I sent back the damaged game or to give 10 or 15% back the purchase price if I decide to keep it (I forgot exactly how much).

Amazing, I sent in an email asking what could be done about it and not 5 mins go by I get a reply saying another is being shipped out(one-day shipping) and to send the other one back in. Awesome!

[quote name='estofan']Yup. I once had a 360 video game shipped to me damaged (outer case was cracked and disc inside was loose). Envelope it shipped in was torn as well. Amazon offered to replace it if I sent back the damaged game or to give 10 or 15% back the purchase price if I decide to keep it (I forgot exactly how much).[/QUOTE]

that's why i like them had similar situation and never had problems with their service...always on time and even is something is damaged ,support don't fuck you...
smile.gif

bread's done
Back