Amazon - X-men First Class Blu - $9.99

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']so many amazon threads![/QUOTE]
Yeah, these look at me threads need to stop now. This site will be unusable on BF with people coming to post individual deals.

Thanks OP. In for 1. I bought Wolverine blu for $4 at BBV (5 for $20) and the X-Men Trilogy for $19.99 yesterday at best buy. Now all I need is First class to complete the set. :D

[quote name='Jcaugustine']Got it off Ebay for $14 and I thought that was a good deal.

This is why you don't buy stuff 2 weeks before Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

I feel bad that I bought bridesmaids yesterday for $11.99+ tax and now its $9.99 on Amazon.

I also bought Jurassic Park for $30.99+tax at Best Buy (pricematched target) and now its $29.99 on Amazon.

I only lost like 5 bucks with tax, but it still sucks a little out of your CAG heart when that happens. :)

I made a new Amazon account just to get another trial of Amazon Prime for this week. With deals like this the free shipping comes in really handy. Hell, I even selected the "no rush" option to get a $1 mp3 credit too.

Was hoping for $10 for BF but i'll take it now! Did anyone else notice the ridiculous PS3 Slim instructions? :lol:

To play on a PS3 Slim, please follow these steps: 1) Under "Settings" select "Video Settings", select "BD Internet Connection", press "Confirm" 2) Under "Video" highlight "BD Data Utility", select "Triangle", select "Delete", press "Confirm" 3) Turn the PS3 completely off, unplug, plug back in, and restart 4) When prompted to connect to the internet (upon restarting the PS3), select "No"

This probably got fixed already in a firmware update but that's pretty ridiculous...

On my lunch break I went over to Best Buy and got them to price match this. I was actually looking for the BD/DVD combo version they had for sale online yesterday but I got a slipcase with my copy so that's good enough for me.

[quote name='Lucky13']On my lunch break I went over to Best Buy and got them to price match this. I was actually looking for the BD/DVD combo version they had for sale online yesterday but I got a slipcase with my copy so that's good enough for me.[/QUOTE]

Who's the "they" that had the BD/DVD combo online yesterday? How much was it? Thought Target had the exclusive on BD/DVD/Digital set.

I'll just have to grab the DVD separately to go with this BD/Digital in the future when it goes super cheap.

[quote name='Hibiwa']Who's the "they" that had the BD/DVD combo online yesterday? How much was it? Thought Target had the exclusive on BD/DVD/Digital set.

I'll just have to grab the DVD separately to go with this BD/Digital in the future when it goes super cheap.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy. I actually remembered who's post I saw post so I went back and looked at it again where he talked about what he bought already. Like you I know that Target has the BD/DVD/Digi set so I guess in my head I just connected that he returned the Target one for the same thing at Best Buy. I'll chalk that up to me wrongly assuming something.

[quote name='shrike4242']If you really want to know:
Best Buy - X-Men First Class (BD) (as replacement for the unopened copy I'll be returning to Target)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Lucky13']Best Buy. I actually remembered who's post I saw post so I went back and looked at it again where he talked about what he bought already. Like you I know that Target has the BD/DVD/Digi set so I guess in my head I just connected that he returned the Target one for the same thing at Best Buy. I'll chalk that up to me wrongly assuming something.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the clarification. I was looking to see if Target will have/had a better price so it's all in one case.

bread's done
Back