Amazon Xbox 360 Accessory Sale - Messenger Kit $20 and More

paddlefoot

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
The messenger kit is often that price at Amazon (but that doesn't make it a bad price).

Might as well mention the 60 GB LIVE starter pack. It already has its own thread, but it hasn't gotten much attention. $79.96 (possibly less with ECA, haven't gotten confirmation that it works), and you get a $10 credit to use in the Xbox LIVE store.

[quote name='gave1']The ECA 10% off discount appears to work for the 60GB starter pack bundle[/quote]

Thank you for the confirmation. I haven't joined ECA yet, so I couldn't test it myself. I don't need the 60 GB pack, either, I just thought it would be good for others to know if it worked.

[quote name='guessed']The messenger kit is often that price at Amazon (but that doesn't make it a bad price).

Might as well mention the 60 GB LIVE starter pack. It already has its own thread, but it hasn't gotten much attention. $79.96 (possibly less with ECA, haven't gotten confirmation that it works), and you get a $10 credit to use in the Xbox LIVE store.[/quote]

I thought the messenger kit hadn't been that low in a while. Sorry about that, I had picked it up last week at radioshack after reading shrike's thread.

The starter pack is probably the best deal, but as you say, it already has a thread.

[quote name='gave1']The ECA 10% off discount appears to work for the 60GB starter pack bundle
1.gif
[/quote]

Very nice. Thanks

The messenger kit is nice. The keyboard add-on is useful, and it makes the controller a little easier to hold. I play with the messenger kit on at all times just because I prefer how the controller feels.

bread's done
Back