Amazon - Xbox Live 12 + 1 $39.99

[quote name='King of Swing']Damn, I just bought a Live card from them last week for $44[/QUOTE]

Get a price adjustment by emailing them.

As long as it hasn't been over 30 days since the purchase, they will give you the lowest price and refund the difference.

[quote name='Poor2More']Do you have to have it shipped? or can they just send you the code via Email so you dont have to pay for shipping?[/QUOTE]

"this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping"

[quote name='hollowfreak']"this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping"[/QUOTE]

veruca_salt.jpg

but, he wants it NOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!

[quote name='zenintrude']
veruca_salt.jpg

but, he wants it NOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!![/QUOTE]

Veruca Salt is epic.

(the bratty kid, not the band).

They are 39.99 at CC as well and you can use the $10 GC from purchasing GTA4 if you're planning on doing that. Magically math makes it 29.99. That's my plan anyhow.

After paying for live and experiencing many lag and other online issues I can't see myself paying for it anymore,especially when I can experience the same crappy multi-player on my ps3 (albeit with less ppl)....This is a good price though for those who are looking for subscription cards.

I ordered one thanks OP

My order says SHipping Soon with an Estimate May 5th......

I dont consider 7 days soon...... or do they ship sooner then what they say?

[quote name='Poor2More']I ordered one thanks OP

My order says SHipping Soon with an Estimate May 5th......

I dont consider 7 days soon...... or do they ship sooner then what they say?[/quote]

assuming you chose "free Super Saver shipping", they sometimes ship sooner than the estimate. but for free, yeah, 7 days is soon. heck, if the world was ending in 7 days, you might consider it to be too soon. ;)

[quote name='allyourblood']assuming you chose "free Super Saver shipping", they sometimes ship sooner than the estimate. but for free, yeah, 7 days is soon. heck, if the world was ending in 7 days, you might consider it to be too soon. ;)[/quote]

Damn you why did you have to put it in perspective:lol:

[quote name='Poor2More']Damn you why did you have to put it in perspective:lol:[/quote]

sorry! :lol:

[quote name='af7lm']They are 39.99 at CC as well and you can use the $10 GC from purchasing GTA4 if you're planning on doing that. Magically math makes it 29.99. That's my plan anyhow.[/quote]

i don't know how much tax is where you are, but in CA it's 7.75%, meaning that this method eats up $7.74 of that $10 bonus just for tax. yours is still the better deal, but only just barely. once i factor in gas, time and effort, i'd rather just sit on my can and pay the extra $3.26 to have it shipped to my door. :lol:

if you could somehow manage to find GTA4 online for $49.99, it would beat the CC deal and you'd have the added bonus of not having to give CC any money.

Not a good deal. I get them for 27.99 everytime I need one over at Buy.com (with GCO).

But, I'm sure this will be a good deal for those of us who are too lazy to make a new email and take advantage of the $10 off.

[quote name='Desiboi1992']Not a good deal. I get them for 27.99 everytime I need one over at Buy.com (with GCO).

But, I'm sure this will be a good deal for those of us who are too lazy to make a new email and take advantage of the $10 off.[/QUOTE]

It's not just laziness. You've had good luck so far with GCO but many people, including myself, have had our orders canceled. So yes, this is a good deal (even if it is not the absolute cheapest method in the world) and as a Prime member, the 2-day shipping is nice.

[quote name='Desiboi1992']Not a good deal. I get them for 27.99 everytime I need one over at Buy.com (with GCO).

But, I'm sure this will be a good deal for those of us who are too lazy to make a new email and take advantage of the $10 off.[/quote]

Not only is this is a GOOD deal, but as the other poster pointed out, continued abuse of GCO could get your order canceled. I also wouldn't risk screwing up my standing with GCO, because of all the great coupons they hand out to use on Buy.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']After paying for live and experiencing many lag and other online issues I can't see myself paying for it anymore,especially when I can experience the same crappy multi-player on my ps3 (albeit with less ppl)....This is a good price though for those who are looking for subscription cards.[/quote]

is the roughly $3 a month for live too much? lol.

dunno what crappy multiplayer you're talking about. get some good games, like uno (naked chics play this! ;p) COD4, halo 3, GTA4, rockband, gh3, Condemed 2, RB6: Vegas 2 etc etc etc.

I got this same deal last august or step, id say its well worth it. Sure Live network isnt perfect.

bread's done
Back