Amazon: Xbox Live 12-month Card 34.99

I used my $20 credit that I received for buying Bad Company 2 and got this, 12 months of Xbox Live for only 14.99 plus free shipping.

[quote name='Hawkamania']I used my $20 credit that I received for buying Bad Company 2 and got this, 12 months of Xbox Live for only 14.99 plus free shipping.[/QUOTE]

I did the EXACT same thing!!! :bouncy:

My subscription was due to expire on 4/4... PERFECT TIMING!

[quote name='MetallicaGhost']I did the EXACT same thing!!! :bouncy:

My subscription was due to expire on 4/4... PERFECT TIMING![/QUOTE]

Completely agree, timing couldn't have been any better. As soon as I saw that the 12-month Xbox Live subscriptions dropped to $34.99, I hopped all over it.

Nice Avatar Hawkmania!!!! 28-2.., and because I have to say it. DO THE JOHN WALL!!!!

On Topic: Mine expires 5/10 so I don't know If I want to wait for a 30$ deal or just go ahead and pay 35$.

[quote name='Mako1215']Nice Avatar Hawkmania!!!! 28-2.., and because I have to say it. DO THE JOHN WALL!!!!

On Topic: Mine expires 5/10 so I don't know If I want to wait for a 30$ deal or just go ahead and pay 35$.[/QUOTE]

Appreciate it man! I'm a die hard UK fan and have been since the day I was born, bred into me bro haha

Back on topic, you still have some time to wait before your subscription expires, although since the Christmas holiday season, at least on Amazon, I haven't seen it drop from $39.99 (some one else feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). So with my $20 BC2 credit I went ahead and upped my subscription for another year for a whopping $15.

[quote name='Hawkamania']Appreciate it man! I'm a die hard UK fan and have been since the day I was born, bred into me bro haha

Back on topic, you still have some time to wait before your subscription expires, although since the Christmas holiday season, at least on Amazon, I haven't seen it drop from $39.99 (some one else feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). So with my $20 BC2 credit I went ahead and upped my subscription for another year for a whopping $15.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Even though I live in Louisville. I still rep my team.

I'm going to wait till the last minute to see prices before I buy.

I hope either Amazon or the Egg keep it at $34.99 into next week. I'm hoping I can get my FFXIII promo credit to knock another $10 off a card, 2-day FS prime it, and set me up with another year of gold 2 days before my account goes silver.

[quote name='sunnysky']might be a great time to use my $20 credit for BC2.
Or has that been said already.[/QUOTE]

It's been said... and done, by me ;)

bread's done
Back