Amazon Year end Sale

You know even with these lackluster sales, at least Amazon gets my orders right unlike Bestbuy who got no orders right all this year.

[quote name='happydogs']both this game and Heavenly Sword were mash friendly, and combat seemed a bit loose and laggy.[/QUOTE]

I think the lagginess is due to being locked into animations with no way to cancel them. I played Enslaved on hard and button mashing wasn't really an option. At least on hard, every enemy encounter can easily kill you with one or two missteps. Combat certainly never "flowed" though.

[quote name='happydogs']it's one of those games that ostensibly encourages exploration by placing collectibles all over the map, but is full of "invisible lines" that, once crossed, trigger cutscenes that force you into the next area with no way back.[/QUOTE]

That's a fair design criticism. You could replay levels (and lower the difficulty when doing so). Still had to start back at the beginning of that level though.

[quote name='nadohawk']You know even with these lackluster sales, at least Amazon gets my orders right unlike Bestbuy who got no orders right all this year.[/QUOTE]

actually you are just unlucky

they got about 90% of mine fulfilled and did a pretty good job

amaon.com's deals suck dick

DS New International Track and Field is a pretty fun game. Gets very hard. :) Good ol' Konami! Hard enough to make you laugh when you lose and say, You suck! It's funner to laugh it off than get angry over a game you know is fun and can/maybe be beaten. I got pretty far in that game only to lose on the Steeple Chase due to my screen/stylus not responding to me when stroking it. And no, I'm not trying to be funny. It happened in one of events you open up after practicing and practicing, only to lose in the steeple chase. :)

These deals define what end of year deals should not be like. Best Buy was the overall winner this holiday season in my book.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='billydeewilliams']anybody know if amazon has anything for a dollar eligible for free shipping? i need something that cost a dollar to be eligible for free shipping[/QUOTE]

They might have some cables you want. Like HDMI cables for 2 dollars.

Enslaved is laughably bad.

26 FPS at best, and less than 10% of the game is gameplay. Ninja Theory are talentless and pathetic.

[quote name='ButcherShopCandy']After all the great holiday sales, this is ending with a whimper. Amazon for the loss[/QUOTE]
Why the fuck do you think the prices would be lower?

Here's how the real world works
Black Friday = best sales
Cyber Monday = second best
After Christmas = worst

That's how the holiday season goes, I don't know why anyone in their right mind would think otherwise

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Why the fuck do you think the prices would be lower?

Here's how the real world works
Black Friday = best sales
Cyber Monday = second best
After Christmas = worst

That's how the holiday season goes, I don't know why anyone in their right mind would think otherwise[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but the non Black Friday and non Cyber Monday sales have been better too. Also, there are end of year sales that have been better. Companies often will try to squeeze the last bit of cash out of consumers to close out the final quarter of the year.

bread's done
Back