Amazon's cheap wii games - Madworld $6.90, No More Heroes 2 - $17.72

All of these have been this price for at least a week. I bought Okami for that price on June 22, after watching the price for about a month.

Madworld's been this price for months (give or take a quarter).

[quote name='whitereflection']Resident Evil 4 is only $9.99 from Amazon warehouse deals.[/QUOTE]
Isn't it used on there? Why pass up a new copy for $4.25 more.

[quote name='whitereflection']No, it's not used. It's unsealed by Amazon.

Even if it was used, I'm pretty sure a lot of people would jump on it to save $4.25.[/QUOTE]

Foreals. $4.25 is like four dollar menu items. Or 85% of a $5 footlong. Or roughly 2/3 of Madworld.

[quote name='blaked569']Foreals. $4.25 is like four dollar menu items. Or 85% of a $5 footlong. Or roughly 2/3 of Madworld.[/QUOTE]
The warehouse deal is almost new, it's almost like amazon unwraps it for you. I can't decide if I want to get it because I have it for the PS2, but my friends have the Wii, and I could take it to their house and play it with them.

[quote name='blaked569']Foreals. $4.25 is like four dollar menu items. Or 85% of a $5 footlong. Or roughly 2/3 of Madworld.[/QUOTE]

That was sarcasm. Notice how I bolded "$4.25" - the savings are really $2.45. $2.46, actually.

In case anyone's a stickler, No More Heroes 2 isn't actually sold by Amazon -- it's sold by Hubbagames and fulfilled by Amazon, so the shipping might be different from what you expect. I've bought from Hubbagames before and haven't had any problems. Just an FYI.

FYI, I've been keeping track of all 3 of these games for about two months and those price-points really don't seem to be going up (save for a few cents here and there). So for anyone on the fence, it's not like the games will drastically jump anytime soon, so you shouldn't feel the need to buy them right this minute. The prices don't really fluctuate all that much.

That being said, I previously bought all 3. :lol:

Bought Madworld and Heroes 2 when it was $18.10, which was good because they added up to $25 qualifying for free shipping.

[quote name='Tsnake617']The warehouse deal is almost new, it's almost like amazon unwraps it for you.[/QUOTE]

This is not always true. It really depends on how it ended up at warehouse deals. In any case if it's NOT like new you can always return it.

[quote name='yarkitty123']FYI, I've been keeping track of all 3 of these games for about two months and those price-points really don't seem to be going up (save for a few cents here and there). So for anyone on the fence, it's not like the games will drastically jump anytime soon, so you shouldn't feel the need to buy them right this minute. The prices don't really fluctuate all that much.

That being said, I previously bought all 3.
1.gif
:lol:
1.gif
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for that, i'll hold out for a few days so, im so broke right now.

bread's done
Back