Amazon's Holiday Deals Calendar: Cyber Monday Deals Week

Just waiting for the Lego games to come on sale now. Did anyone get SoM for 25? I'm going through all the missed lightning deals but I'm not seeing it.

Yeah I got mix up, my phone kept changing it automatically. It said 12:10am I don't know if it was est or pst.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF Amazon. Lego Movie Game for PS4 has a regular price of $25.83 (sold by Amazon) and their "lightning deal Black Friday" price is $27.50!

At least if you add it to the cart it comes up $25.83. I got this for $20 from Best Buy already (it shipped Monday when I ordered and got here today) and I've already been playing it with the kids.

OK, I guess it isn't strictly a "lightning deal", it is listed under the "Video Games Savings and Sales" section. But still, they have it listed there for more than it actually costs.

You've gotta be kidding me with these prices. Injustice dropped by 10% for a whopping two dollars off.

Most of these prices are slightly worse or matching someone like Gamestop. $29.99 Shadow of Mordor is there though. I wanted a $15 Marvel maybe...about $18 I will pass. 

Looks like crappy prices all around.  Not even matching other retailers for the ones I'm interested in.  That's to bad I've got a ton of Amazon credit.

Shadow of Mordor for X1/PS4 $29.99 and PC $19.99

God of War Ascension $9.99

Select deals on PS4/PS3 titles like infamous second son and mlb 14 the show

$15 Amazon Credit with purchase of Super Smash Bros. Wii U 9:10PM EST

$15 Amazon Credit with purchase of Far Cry 4 - PlayStation 3 9:10PM EST

$15 Amazon Credit with purchase of WWE 2K15 - PlayStation 4 9:10PM EST

Xbox Live Gold 3 month card $12.49

Lego Marvel Super Heroes $17.99

StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Expansion Pack $9.99

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty $9.99

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls $19.99

Maybe they're planning to drop to price-match-level prices for lightning deals?

Ugh. Just hope I can get Silver Linings Playbook in a few minutes so staying up won't have been a total waste.

Maybe they're planning to drop to price-match-level prices for lightning deals?

Ugh. Just hope I can get Silver Linings Playbook in a few minutes so staying up won't have been a total waste.
That's what they've been doing for the past few years. Dunno why everyone is acting otherwise.

Looks like crappy prices all around. Not even matching other retailers for the ones I'm interested in. That's to bad I've got a ton of Amazon credit.
Yeah, not gonna bother with Amazon's lightning deals this year... Pretty much got a nice new backlog for the XB1 courtesy of BB. Not to mention their Lightning deals are a joke most of the times, pretty much just there to cause a frenzy impulse purchase... Six items I have purchased as a lightning deal in the last two days either dropped to the same exact price the lightning deal was, or even lower by $5. My last lightning deal purchase a few hours ago literally changed its listing price 36 minutes after the lightning deal was over... Not to mention their price adjustment policy sucks compared to Best Buy.

amazon is dirty like that, if the lightning deal doesn't sell as they expected they just lower the price by 3-5 bucks under the lightning price and make that the normal price to get rid of the it.

lol @ the Amazon hate. They are pretty much price matching every single retailer out there. What's not to like?

Also Tomb Raider DE is $20 right now.

Just grabbed Shadows of Mordor for XOne. I was thinking of waiting to see if it would go on sale for $30 on Xbox Marketplace, but with Prime I'll get it from Amazon on Friday anyways.

On a side note, ordered Diablo 3 UE from Bestbuy.com for $30. Wonder why Amazon is bothering to even low the prices, but not match BB....  :whistle2:k

Just grabbed Shadows of Mordor for XOne. I was thinking of waiting to see if it would go on sale for $30 on Xbox Marketplace, but with Prime I'll get it from Amazon on Friday anyways.

On a side note, ordered Diablo 3 UE from Bestbuy.com for $30. Wonder why Amazon is bothering to even low the prices, but not match BB.... :whistle2:k
The price matches will be the lightning deals

lol @ the Amazon hate. They are pretty much price matching every single retailer out there. What's not to like?

Also Tomb Raider DE is $20 right now.
The crappy set up whereby the deals are only available in the Lightning format and in such limited quantities that they sellout within minutes, which is a total waste of your time since you're to sit there and wait for you to deal to slowly come out on the course today. At least with other retailers all the deals go but one thing when they sellout they sellout, and you don't end up wasting your whole day.

The crappy set up whereby the deals are only available in the Lightning format and in such limited quantities that they sellout within minutes, which is a total waste of your time since you're to sit there and wait for you to deal to slowly come out on the course today. At least with other retailers all the deals go but one thing when they sellout they sellout, and you don't end up wasting your whole day.
It'll be worst if you are not a Prime member this I I believe,

On a side note, ordered Diablo 3 UE from Bestbuy.com for $30. Wonder why Amazon is bothering to even low the prices, but not match BB.... :whistle2:k

The price matches will be the lightning deals
Well I e-mailed Amazon asking if they would give a refund or credit the price difference, and got an e-mail 5 mins afterwards saying they issued a $5 promo credit to my account. This is why I end up sticking with Amazon, lol. :D

I want Diablo and Sleeping Dogs but I know they'll be backlogged for quite some time so 35 is these prices are still a bit too much for my tastes. If they were both about 5 bucks cheaper I'd do it. One thing I learned since joining here is I end buying too many things and end up with a huge backlog so this year or rather next I'm trying to avoid that.

Guys,

- Metro Redux - 24.99 - Ps4
- Sleeping Dogs - 29.99 - PS4
- diablo 3 - 34.99 - PS4
- borderlands pre-quel was 34.99 PS3
Metro, same @ Best Buy

Sleeping Dogs, same @ Best Buy

Diablo 3 Ultimate, cheaper @ Best Buy

Borderlands Pre-Sequel, cheaper @ Best Buy

Ultimately, everything is cheaper if you have GCU.

Had Zoo Tycoon ordered but ended up deciding to cancel. I figured this will probably drop in MSRP soon.

Video Games Deals Calendar <--- Click this link for the latest info on current, and upcoming deals.
Movie & TV Deals Calendar
Black Friday Deals Week <---Some upcoming deals will show up here.

Just like last year, the calendar should update with Black Friday/Cyber Monday dealsas we get closer. The (2) PS4 Black Friday bundles will also be available at Amazon.

PlayStation 4 Black Friday Bundle - Grand Theft Auto V and The Last of Us Remastered $399.99
PlayStation 4 Black Friday Bundle - Lego Batman 3 and Little Big Planet 3 $399.99

Upcoming Deals (Starting 11/27/14): *Amazon will sometimes change the starting time, remove, or add new deals.*

lXMaihe.png
H5th96R.png
3v57mZe.png
NCJ7MJW.png

B9h7yR9.png
SOamL0N.png

PlayStation 4 Destiny Bundle + AstroGaming A40 White Headset $548.99 ($698.99 - $150) Starts at 7:10 PM EST [Today]
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor Starts at 3:00 AM EST
LEGO: Marvel Videogame Starts at 3:00 AM EST
LEGO: The Movie Videogame Starts at 3:00 AM EST
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition Starts at 3:00 AM EST
Need for Speed Rivals (Complete Edition) Starts at 8:10 AM EST
Kinect Sports: Rivals Starts at 8:10 AM EST
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare Starts at 12:10 PM EST
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Starts at 12:10 PM EST
South Park The Stick of Truth Starts at 12:10 PM EST

aWpNb2k.jpg
JdRzArS.png
GnCkPsH.jpg
vRkJPHy.png

Active Deals:
Just Dance 2015 $24.99 *Deal of the Day*
:pc: Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition [Online Game Code] $15
:3ds: Cooking Mama 5: Bon Appetit! $19.99
Thanks , this thread have already have helped me a lot.

Infamous Second Son is now $20.99 (assuming from Gamestop price match) but they also have it for Nov 28 deal. Should I wait?

Also so I wonder if they're going to match Best Buy's Wolfenstein New Order for $25. I keep holding out for it.

I randomly stumbled upon the complete extended version collection of the Lord of the Rings movies while browsing, and I ended up picking it up. I've been wanting to watch those movies for a while now, and now the price is at a point that I'm willing to jump on. $42 for this collection certainly seems like a deal to me!

Of course, but some people (like me) don't have GCU, and Best Buy's free shipping is ass. I'm not gonna get my Disney Infinity 2.0 starter pack for 2 weeks...
Best Buy always say that, but don't you get your orders a lot sooner? Mine said I won't receive them until December 2nd with free shipping.

Of course, but some people (like me) don't have GCU, and Best Buy's free shipping is ass. I'm not gonna get my Disney Infinity 2.0 starter pack for 2 weeks...
their free shipping has been pretty good so far for me. I usually do pick up but for shipping only, they've been getting to me the day after release.

(unlike amazon prime where two day shipping turned into 5 day)

their free shipping has been pretty good so far for me. I usually do pick up but for shipping only, they've been getting to me the day after release.

(unlike amazon prime where two day shipping turned into 5 day)
Boy are you right about prime.I just got amazon prime this last week and the first two items I ordered this last week both showed up days late.

Scribblenauts Unmasked - A DC Comics Adventure - Nintendo Wii U $9.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CW3E9EQ/ref=s9_hps_bw_g63_i4?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-8&pf_rd_r=0RTDDB04GGPKB9PA4PVQ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1970518242&pf_rd_i=409566

Alien Isolation $24.99 PC download

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HQ0WNI4/ref=gb1h_rlm_m11_4422_3e06afad?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-11&pf_rd_r=0RTDDB04GGPKB9PA4PVQ&pf_rd_i=409566&pf_rd_p=1978554422

Shadow of Mordor $24.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GMFKYJ4/ref=s9_hps_bw_g63_i16?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-6&pf_rd_r=1EXS0E6N1NBVNVV86TZV&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1970518322&pf_rd_i=409566

PS3 God of War: Saga Collection - 2 Disc $9.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008CP6MA2/ref=s9_hps_bw_g63_i3?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&

pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-10&pf_rd_r=16ZVXHEWRAXH0KPSX36S&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1970518622&pf_rd_i=409566

Xbox One Assassin's Creed Unity Bundle $329.99

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NFXON1Q/ref=gb1h_rlm_m-2_6142_0b5cbbd0?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-2&pf_rd_r=16ZVXHEWRAXH0KPSX36S&pf_rd_i=409566&pf_rd_p=1978116142

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (PS3) $39.99

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KBD4SJA/ref=gb1h_tit_m-2_6142_cb8471c2?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-2&pf_rd_r=16ZVXHEWRAXH0KPSX36S&pf_rd_i=409566&pf_rd_p=1978116142

Metro Redux (PS4/X1) 24.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KF7BEFS/ref=s9_hps_bw_g63_i5?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-7&pf_rd_r=16ZVXHEWRAXH0KPSX36S&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1970518662&pf_rd_i=409566

Microsoft Xbox Live 3 Month Gold Card $12.49
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EQNP8W2/ref=s9_hps_bw_g63_i9?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-6&pf_rd_r=16ZVXHEWRAXH0KPSX36S&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1970518322&pf_rd_i=409566

bread's done
Back