Amazon's Holiday Deals Calendar: Cyber Monday Deals Week

Anyone see anything about Amazon matching best buy for Walking Dead season 2 for PS4?
It's showing up here at the very end of the list for midnight tomorrow: http://www.amazon.com/Video-Games-Deals/b/ref=vg_generic_quicklinks_deals?tag=cheapassgam08-20&ie=UTF8&node=409566&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-leftnav&pf_rd_r=0HS2BEMGFFBG1TH05C3B&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1983030242&pf_rd_i=6427814011

Evil Within at 6:10am seems to have disappeared from the lineup however, unless I'm missing something.

Last edited by a moderator:
One question there are game that are on sale right now  but the calendar has another date, like infamous is on sale for $21 but is says the sale for that game starts tomorrow those that mean its going to be cheaper? im confused the same thing is happening with killzone

Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition is now $25. It was $30. I submitted several price matches showing them newegg & best buy had it for $25. They changed the price pretty quickly!

Think I'm going to grab it.

I wanted the PS4 version
I'm guessing they are just waiting for the Deal Of The Day for that version... Even though they say "multiple platforms" and have already discounted the other versions.

Some stuff I am waiting to see price matched are not due to have their deals until Friday.

:x My car's too small for the Panasonic 50" from BB so I'm hoping to get the Toshiba that Amazon'll have on sale. Is there a page for TV BF lightning deals?

Did the PS4 version of Need for  Speed Complete drop out of the lightning deals?  I can't see it.  It's just showing Xbone, PS3, and 360 now.  wtf.

Well The Evil Within is now showing a countdown clock so hopefully it actually goes up!

no it there it just shows a box as the pic but it is $35 for the ps4 version
It's not a lightning deal though. If you go to the game's product page, all of the other versions are noted as being lighting deals and the PS4 version isn't.

Xbox One Controller with play and charge kit, ($59.99) + Metro Redux, ($24.99) - $10 for using Citi Card at checkout = $74.98 and gauranteed Saturday delivery.

Cool, Amazon matched Alien Isolation at $30 finally :]

$25 on PC (Steam Code). I wanted $20, but I'll skip Shadow of Mordor for now and bite.

EDIT: must still be asleep, will be $20 on GMG on Saturday most likely. Oh well.

I got Borderlands TPS for the PC back when it was released for the $30 GCU deal, and it has been really buggy and crash prone.  The console style save system sure doesn't help either and is even more annoying this time around.

So far the patches only seem to fix character related "bonus" perks and haven't done much for stability, and some mission issue with the PS3/Xbox 360 versions.

Anyone else notice tomorrow they have the Lightning deal for Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition, yet you can buy it now for $35 on Ps4?

Anyone else notice tomorrow they have the Lightning deal for Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition, yet you can buy it now for $35 on Ps4?
Yes, they have been doing this with a lot of stuff, like The Evil Within while not adjusting the PS4 version.

Too bad they haven't done so for the stuff I am interested in, I just want to do them and get some sleep before I have to go to Thanks Giving dinner.

bread's done
Back