Amazon's Holiday Deals Calendar: Cyber Monday Deals Week

Plus I think amazon added more to the lightning deal because 30 mins ago I saw it at 51% and then went back to 40% so I think amazon can keep adding because all the games are digital codes so it doesn't limit the deal where as if you had hard copies it could because they may only have a certain amount of physical copies so I don't think amazon will let this deal hit 100% claimed unless they run out of xbox one skus.
It's also likely that some people let go of it after adding it to their carts (after 15 minutes it gets removed from your cart).

Plus I think amazon added more to the lightning deal because 30 mins ago I saw it at 51% and then went back to 40% so I think amazon can keep adding because all the games are digital codes so it doesn't limit the deal where as if you had hard copies it could because they may only have a certain amount of physical copies so I don't think amazon will let this deal hit 100% claimed unless they run out of xbox one skus.
Could just be people taking out of their carts as well. Deciding they're not that interested in the deal after all.

Edit: Derp, too slow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I opted to buy the xbox one thanksgiving bundle. Had saved up 340 off swagbucks, so the deal only cost me a little over 5 dollars after tax :)

It's definitely a good deal but I'll focus on my backlog since all I really want is Arkham Knight and that's not here until  summer.

Thanks for all the great work in this thread guys. So far I have picked up Shadow of Mordor and Evil Within for PS4 in LDs. Also got that white dual shock controller once it finally dropped in price. I had the Xbox One Thanksgiving deal carted but let it go. Have to show a little restraint since Amazon also figuring out other, sneaky ways to grab my money (like further reducing price on a carted Fire HD). Amazon points and Prime ftw!

As someone who doesn't use Kinect for gaming at all I think $130 for a controller and Kinect is fair. I bought a second Xbox One and find myself talking to it a lot... I use voice commands for media all the time and I find it very useful. Don't know how much value I would put on it tho. My brother hates it since it's not as reliable for him but I use it a lot and it's very reliable.
Thanks for the feedback. BB has already shipped; they're really on it. Disappointing that Amazon doesn't seem to plan to offer a Kinect bundle deal, but it's still early. Yeah, it's inconvenient holding the remote all the time so it would be nice if this is a good substitute. As long as it's better than S-voice, that POS...

I bought the Xbox One deal but I'm not even sure if I want it now. I was going to get the Walmart bundle but I guess I can sell the games in the bundle and buy Halo later on.

Are the prices for these games listed anywhere? I want to get GTA 5 for PS3 but only if it's cheaper than $25 since Walmart has it at that price

Just say it bro, you pay taxes too and you dont like it. Last year they did the same thing as they just price matched everyone and nobody complained.
Right, that's why I said it's another reason. Even if I didn't have to pay tax, I'd still purchase from BB due to GCU and reward points. Amazon is so lazy, bro. Id support them if they showed some initiative and stopped sharking other retailers promos. They haven't had a decent video game promo in god knows how long, as least to my knowledge.

Grabbed the 40 inch that just went up, it'll do.
Had that TV in my cart, but decided to delete it and let someone else get it. I prefer staying with a name brand, and besides I don't need anymore TVs anyway. I guess if I had the chance to buy the Toshiba I would have most likely gotten it, as those savings are too good to pass up on. But I wasn't really interested in the first place, so I didn't try clicking on the waitlist til there was 48 mins left,

Had that TV in my cart, but decided to delete it and let someone else get it. I prefer staying with a name brand, and besides I don't need anymore TVs anyway. I guess if I had the chance to buy the Toshiba I would have most likely gotten it, as those savings are too good to pass up on. But I wasn't really interested in the first place, so I didn't try clicking on the waitlist til there was 48 mins left,
If I was able to get the 50 inch, I was going to replace my gaming tv with it, but we needed a larger tv for our living room

Now I'll just have to stick with my regular gaming tv and our living room will get the new one.

Would've worked both ways, but really wanted the 50 inch upgrade from my 42 inch, oh well

sorry bout that bro...was lucky enough to snag one....just happened to check the lightning deals page and saw that it was 60% claimed...add to cart and checkout instantly!
haha, I'll get over it.

My gaming tv has been great to me so far.

I'll stick with it until next year probably, again, was mainly just looking for an upgrade for the living room in our new house.

I'll just stick the 40 inch in there. It won't get used much anyway so the quality doesn't have to be great.

havent seen or heard of any deals for wii U controllers...and the walking dead s1 and s2 for ps4....ideas anyone?

Question about the upcoming Super Smash Bros Wii U gold box item..I have a 75 dollar gift card to use at amazon..it comes with a 15 dollar gift card if I buy the game, worth it? And would I get the gift card immediately after purchase?

Well, Amazon got all my money this year. I know a lot of people hate on Amazon for just matching everyone's deals, but I still live in a "tax-free" state (for the time being) so their deals were pretty good for me. And, with free 2-day shipping with Prime I can't complain. So, thanks Amazon. 

They still haven't posted when the NBA2K15 Lighting Deal is gonna be!?  Sheesh.  Still says its slated to go live today (11/27)... 

I must say, that Smash with the $15 gift card coming up is tempting. I might have to jump on that.

Well, Amazon got all my money this year. I know a lot of people hate on Amazon for just matching everyone's deals, but I still live in a "tax-free" state (for the time being) so their deals were pretty good for me. And, with free 2-day shipping with Prime I can't complain. So, thanks Amazon.
The deals were good even in states with taxes. Prime and points are hard to beat.

bread's done
Back