Amazon's Holiday Deals Calendar: Cyber Monday Deals Week

Slighty off topic but I'm looking for an answer to a question. I purchased The Evil Within last friday on Amazon for 29.99 and now it's 24.99 does amazon offer a price match to refund the diffrence of the lower price? And If so I would I go about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slighty off topic but I'm looking for an answer to a question. I purchased The Evil Within last friday on Amazon for 29.99 and now it's 24.99 does amazon offer a price match to refund the diffrence of the lower price? And If so I would I go about it.
They may... you would have to contact Amazon customer service. You can either do it via chat or calling them. Calling would probably work better. I tend to get friendlier/more knowledgeable reps that way. Amazon is pretty cool, so I can see them matching it. There's no policy for it, however, and they generally say that they don't, but they'll probably make an exception.

They may... you would have to contact Amazon customer service. You can either do it via chat or calling them. Calling would probably work better. I tend to get friendlier/more knowledgeable reps that way. Amazon is pretty cool, so I can see them matching it. There's no policy for it, however, and they generally say that they don't, but they'll probably make an exception.
Thank you Kindly for the response.

So I'm not sure if I was the only one waiting for this, but...Under "upcoming deals" the Polk Audio 4Shot for Xbox One was listed to go live at 7:10PM EST.  It was counting down with their usual timers and everything.  At 7:10, I refreshed the page just to find out that the deal never went live.  It doesn't show up under missed and it doesn't show up under current or upcoming, either.

I was hoping to get these instead of the Melee's on sale earlier in the day.  Now that it didn't go live, I'm pretty much screwed.  Customer support is no help.  Did anyone else see/notice this?  Also, does anyone happen to have screen cap of the "upcoming deals" for today from earlier this morning or afternoon?

I hope it's $30... That way I can be like Amazon > Sears for it. Lol. But for $5 (and all the Amazon credit I've saved, almost $250 worth) I'm not trippin' over 5 dollars. :)

Much..excited.

So I'm not sure if I was the only one waiting for this, but...Under "upcoming deals" the Polk Audio 4Shot for Xbox One was listed to go live at 7:10PM EST. It was counting down with their usual timers and everything. At 7:10, I refreshed the page just to find out that the deal never went live. It doesn't show up under missed and it doesn't show up under current or upcoming, either.

I was hoping to get these instead of the Melee's on sale earlier in the day. Now that it didn't go live, I'm pretty much screwed. Customer support is no help. Did anyone else see/notice this? Also, does anyone happen to have screen cap of the "upcoming deals" for today from earlier this morning or afternoon?
Amazon seems to be doing that a lot today. Rocksmith 2014 also disappeared from the calendar. I assume it's because they already matched Gamestop and are still matching.

You guys think a 15 dollar mario kart 7 will show up again? I ordered one from target along with one other game and they cancelled both because the store sold them. Ordered them at like 5 in the morning thanksgiving day :(

For those waiting on specific deals, be sure that you are following all potential sources.  I've noticed some titles that will appear in one list, but not show up in the others.  Who knows where else they show up, but I look at the lightning deals on the main page, the Deals Calendar page, and the Holiday Deals pages. 

Even those pages have additional listings.  Looking at the Deals Calendar page for Video Games, it has a row for Video Games Lightning Deals and another row for Video Games Savings and Sales.  Further down the same page, the Upcoming Deals section is listing individual titles with timers (such as The Elder Scrolls Anthology sale starting in ~20 minutes) and these can sometimes show up only in this section.

Basically, Amazon's 2014 calendar/listing process is a total mess...

This is good advice, but I would add if at first you don't succeed, hang up, then call back and talk to a different CS rep.

Re Amazon customer service in general, I ordered a movie from their instant video on demand a few weeks ago, paid for it, watched it, enjoyed it, and that was that. A week or so later I get an email that they apologize for the poor quality of the video during my movie and they automatically refunded the full amount to me. I never contacted them about anything and didn't even notice that the quality was bad! Really impressed with that. I think they are very serious about keeping good customers happy,

Amazon seems to be doing that a lot today. Rocksmith 2014 also disappeared from the calendar. I assume it's because they already matched Gamestop and are still matching.
I remember seeing Rocksmith as well, and you're right, it's nowhere to be found.

So they've said it. Mario Kart 8 is going to officially be $35! Good luck. :)

No need to add filler for free shipping. Make that order, comrades!

Debating between Alien Isolation and Evil Within for PS4. Any opinions?
They're different types of games, really... Alien Isolation is more run and hide (can't really attack the alien). The Evil Within is definitely more of a shooter. If you like RE4-6 more, get the Evil Within. If you like things along the lines of Amnesia, get Alien. They're both good games though. Just very different.

The Evil Within is not scary in the SLIGHTEST though. I was not scared one time throughout that game. I was initially scared during the beginning of Alien. But that kinda goes away for reasons I won't mention. ;)

Where are you seeing this? I can't find GTA V on the website as a BF deal.
It's on the first page of this thread, and it's on amazon's game twitch/twitter-cast thingie. GTA V is going on sale at 9:10 EST, AKA less than an hour. Don't know the price though. We won't until around 9 EST, probably.

Kind of surprised that this is selling so slowly o_O Especially compared to Smash yesterday.
Smash was a Lightning Deal?

Snagged my copy. I don't even have a Wii U yet either. At this rate, a B2G1 will come along before I actually purchase the system.

Well, I tried for way too long to get the Sears $30 deal on MK8 yesterday, but could not get it to go through. Just got the $35 Amazon lightning deal. $30 would have been nice, but I got the Amazon credit at a 20% discount, so technically that works out better anyway.

bread's done
Back