Amazon's Holiday Deals Calendar: Cyber Monday Deals Week

Smash was a Lightning Deal?

Snagged my copy. I don't even have a Wii U yet either. At this rate, a B2G1 will come along before I actually purchase the system.
Yep, around 6ish PST. It was full price but came with a $15 gift card, it was gone in probably less than 5 seconds.

If MK8 was on the main Amazon LD page I'm sure it would sell faster.  Most people probably have no clue to check each department individually for stuff.

I grabbed a MK8, but didn't check out yet.

If I didn't like previous MK games and don't really like racing games, any reason I'd like this one?

If not, I'll remove from my cart and let someone else grab it.

MK8 slowness makes sense because most people who want it have it already and a lot of people already bit the Sears and Walmart deals. 

It's also pretty much the ABSOLUTE HIGHEST me and many other CAGs would be willing to pay, so a tiny bit of hesitation isn't uncalled for.

I'm calling $40 LBP. I'll buy it at $35.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, fuck me. After waiting all day for the lightning deal for Alien it did not go through after I placed the order. Talked to customer service and they said I missed my chance. I did not let the timer run out. Before I checked out it said 29.99. After in my cart it said 38. I wonderf if it messed up because I had a lot more items in the cart? Just going to get Diablo 3 lightning deal(hopefully) and Metro Redux for 25 then i'll be done this black friday. 

mario kart 8 has been under 50 since june, and has been on sale for 36 multiple times since early November.  Not really much of a deal it had sales about 5 times at this level already.

I grabbed a MK8, but didn't check out yet.

If I didn't like previous MK games and don't really like racing games, any reason I'd like this one?

If not, I'll remove from my cart and let someone else grab it.
I haven't really been all that into Mario Kart since the N64, but MK8 pushed all the right buttons for me - it just feels really nice and looks amazing.

Of course, if you've never liked Mario Kart ever ever, then maybe not...and it also helps that I have friends to play it with (all the more incentive to get it right now).

Up to 50 percent now, but I don't doubt it may speed up as word gets around here.

wheere is little bigp lanet 3 upcoming deal it says on front post but im looking all over site for upcoming deal at 11pm its not anywhere listed

Honestly, it's just so hard for me to buy games from Amazon unless the deal is just incredible, because of GCU. I can't be alone in that. The more I think about it, since I've gotten GCU, I've purchased all but two games from Best Buy, and I've purchased like 10 since I got it.

That cell phone ploy is looking more genius for them by the second.

I decided not to bite on MK8 and even if LBP3 is $35, I'm gonna wait til it inevitably hits $20 by next year and then get it cheaper with GCU. Unless of course they discount the Plush version, then I'd jump for $35.

I really had to talk myself out of that Elder Scrolls Anthology for $15.

I already have them all on Steam. But fucking $15 for all that content. I just don't know why I would want that box laying around lol. 

I really had to talk myself out of that Elder Scrolls Anthology for $15.

I already have them all on Steam. But fucking $15 for all that content. I just don't know why I would want that box laying around lol.
Always nice to have an actual physical product in your hands like in the old days, you know?

GTA V the game isn't even going to be on sale. -.- It's just 399.99 for the bundle... isn't that already how much it is for BF? Lame.

Yeah Amazon has done a poor job updating about the lightning deals. Like above stated, Diablo 3 start soon but another page says it will be on sale in the AM. Alien Isolation went up without a countdown or anything. Like wtf. 

The PS4 version of Diablo is sold out, while the Xbox One is just a quarter of the way.

Damn.

EDIT- I take that back. I swear it said 100% claimed a minute ago. Now says 65%. Maybe a lot of people let the 15 minutes expire.

Got Diablo III, BF shopping is done. Now the wait game until my eBay PS4 arrives.
That's gonna be a long wait! Lol. All together gaming wise I got

(All PS4 stuff)

Turtle Beach PX11 Headset.

White Controller.

Tomb Raider.

Diablo 3.

Metro Redux.

All together a really good Black Friday for me. The waiting game paid off! Then after I get done playing these I'll ebay them off and the cycle begins again =D.

anyone know where lbp3 link is for upcoming deal so i can boomark it hit f5 to knab this sucka cuz its gonna fly really quick

That's gonna be a long wait! Lol. All together gaming wise I got

(All PS4 stuff)

Turtle Beach PX11 Headset.

White Controller.

Tomb Raider.

Diablo 3.

Metro Redux.

All together a really good Black Friday for me. The waiting game paid off! Then after I get done playing these I'll ebay them off and the cycle begins again =D.
I'm in California, so the shipping should be better for me. For new PS4 games I got Mordor and Diablo III. Watchdogs incoming from Gamefly. Can't afford anything else now. I will wait for Infamous and Killzone to get on PS+, and more games to drop to sub $15 on Gamefly.

so what the eff no GTA V ps4 / xbone sale???
The Amazon guys in the Twitch channel just linked to the GTAV / TLoU PS4 bundle at 9 EST and started streaming someone playing GTA V.

I'm expecting similar disappointment at 10 EST for MCC.

And a third disappointment at 11 EST for LBP3.

ok so where can I get a good deal on wii u controllers to play mk8 with my friends???
Target has the Wii U Pro controller for $39 each.

Source: I just went to buy my 4th Wii U pro Controller to play with 3 friends over right now

Back to lurking for another year

Staying on the site and prepping for MCC disappointment. Looking to replace the digital copy in the Xbone bundle I bought.

bread's done
Back