Amazon's Holiday Deals Calendar: Cyber Monday Deals Week

Well I ended up getting NBA 2k15 and impulse bought MK7 and NSMB2 for $15 each. Couple that with the sound bar I had been wanting for a while and it was a pretty solid black friday. I have 6 separate packages scheduled for delivery on Tuesday...UPS guy is not going to be happy!

Well I ended up getting NBA 2k15 and impulse bought MK7 and NSMB2 for $15 each. Couple that with the sound bar I had been wanting for a while and it was a pretty solid black friday. I have 6 separate packages scheduled for delivery on Tuesday...UPS guy is not going to be happy!
I have had a total of 16 packages delivered to me on Wednesday and today. 15 from Best Buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
So there was an additional sale for black flag at 12:10 est tonight. That's gone too.

So...not cheaper than $20 we see now for the pc versions?

On the more positive side, the Astro Mixamp Pro is on sale for $79.99 (which is $50 off).

Actually... somehow the regular price is $79.99 and the lightning deal is $79.98.

I have have a total of 16 packages delivered to me on Wednesday and today. 15 from Best Buy.
LOL, I'm right there with you, except it looks like most of my haul is showing up on Monday and Tuesday. 26 packages from Best Buy, Amazon, and Amazon Warehouse (I honestly don't even remember if I have orders in anywhere else). Time for winter hibernation to begin.

My Black Friday (week) haul:

PS4

---------------------------------------

Alien Isolation: Nostromo Edition
Diablo III: Ultimate Evil
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Lego Movie
Metro Redux
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition
The Evil Within
Walking Dead: Season 2

Xbox One
Xbox One system (x2, from last week's Kohls deal)
Forza 5 GOTY
Killer Instinct Combo Breaker
Need for Speed Rivals Complete Edition
Ryse: Legendary Edition
SunSet Overdrive
Xbox One Controller + Play & Charge Kit
Xbox One Midnight Forces Controller

Wii U
WiiU Deluxe Bundle with Supr Mario 3D, Smash Brothers, and Donkey Kong
Bayonetta 2
Mario Kart 8
Hori Mario Battle Pad

PS3
Dishonored GOTY
Tales of Xillia II
TMNT: Danger of the Ooze

3DS
Final Fantasy Theatrhythm Curtain Call Limited Edition

BluRays
--------------------------------------
Alien Anthology
Lego Movie
Transformers Age of Extinction
Man of Steel

thats your haul id hate to know what cc statmenet balance was im guessing 1300 or more

if u paid cash god bless your soul u werent mugged

Didn't buy a single thing from Amazon this year. I honestly can't remember the last Black Friday where I didn't buy anything from Amazon. Best Buy really outdid them something fierce this year, especially with the 20% GCU discount thrown in there. Best Buy definitely gets my vote for the best retailer for this Black Friday. 

I went a few pages back, and I didn't see any mention of the master chief collection. Was that cancelled? I don't see it on missed deals or upcoming.

I wouldn't have minded seeing "Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate" as a deal. GTAV I didn't see unless it wasn't for current gen.
Same here. Best I saw for Orochi 3 Ultimate was $49.99 used at Best Buy and then 10% off w/ GCU.
It was a bummer that Gamestop didn't have a good price on it. I know they had DW8XL or whatever but they are usually the only ones that will put a Musou title on sale. Missed opportunity to have some Orochi fans beating down their doors to buy a copy.

So there was an additional sale for black flag at 12:10 est tonight. That's gone too.

So...not cheaper than $20 we see now for the pc versions?
Yup. I was waiting for it. I went ahead and placed an order in Target for instore pickup. Will cancel it if Amazon does put something at a lower price.

Didn't buy a single thing from Amazon this year. I honestly can't remember the last Black Friday where I didn't buy anything from Amazon. Best Buy really outdid them something fierce this year, especially with the 20% GCU discount thrown in there. Best Buy definitely gets my vote for the best retailer for this Black Friday.
i bought a water bottle/filter from amazon.

I bought a climbing house for my cat and a Swiss gear key chain tool. Really wish they had a deal on Far Cry 4 or GTA5 for the PS4.

Video Games Deals Calendar <--- Click this link for the latest info on current, and upcoming deals.
Movie & TV Deals Calendar
Black Friday Deals Week <---Some current/upcoming deals will show up here.

Just like last year, the calendar should update with Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals as we get closer. The (2) PS4 Black Friday bundles will also be available at Amazon.

PlayStation 4 Black Friday Bundle - Grand Theft Auto V and The Last of Us Remastered $399.99
PlayStation 4 Black Friday Bundle - Lego Batman 3 and Little Big Planet 3 $399.99

Upcoming deals: *Today, PST*
  • 4:00pm-5:00pm | Alien: Isolation
  • 5:00pm-6:00pm | Mario Kart 8
  • 6:00pm-7:000pm | Grand Theft Auto V
  • 7:00pm-8:00pm | Halo: The Master Chief Collection
  • 8:00pm-9:00pm | Little Big Planet 3
Source: www.twitch.tv/amazongames
Are these deals live now? (e.g: GTA V, HALO TMCC and LBP3?

Best Buy still has Shadow of Mordor available for all platforms, at least online.
BBY's online listing is misleading. The XBOX One and PS4 show out of stock for shipping when you click on their specific links. Seems like many of the BF sale games have this issue. PS3 and 360 versions still seem available for shipping though.

Are these deals live now? (e.g: GTA V, HALO TMCC and LBP3?
Those upcoming deals was for yesterday (11/28) but the ones you listed never happened (I wasn't here but from the CAG comments, Amazon didn't offer them as promised).

bread's done
Back