AMD Never Settle Bundle - (Free Far Cry 3, Hitman: Abs, & Sleeping Dogs) w. ATI 7900

kart007k

CAGiversary!
If you get 7950 (around ~$325)

http://www.engadget.com/2012/10/22/amd-never-settle-bundle-gives-radeon-hd-7000-buyers-free-games/

One of the best deals on ATI cards.

amd-never-settle-bundle.jpg

I didn't even get a code for MoH, or at least I don't think I did.

It tells me to go to Origin, add it to cart, apply the code (they didn't provide me one), complete checkout. THEN in the same set of steps, open Steam, go to add game, use this code (thinking this one may be the MoH code, but it explicitly tells me to use Steam). That code wasn't in the right format or even long enough.

I emailed them immediately and it's been a day, with how welcoming they sounded to email their support staff, I'm feeling pretty snubbed right now.

[quote name='M3wThr33']FPS means nothing if the drivers are crappy.[/QUOTE]

The thing is the driver's aren't crappy. since I've run 12.11 I've had no issues at all nor did I before updating to it.

I ended up getting a second email from them. The code they told me to pop into Steam the first time was the 20% off for MoH. The second email gave me my Sleeping Dogs key and they told me that I'll get the other keys when those games launch.

Has anyone received an email from Ubisoft regarding Farcry 3? I entered my code in last week and I received my invoice but I can't see the actual game in my account or anything. I'm used to the Steam way of pre-ordering with it in my inventory but unavailable but with UPlay I have no idea where it is or how I'm supposed to get it.

Tomorrow at 2 cst they'll send you a link with a code & download. When you download it, you'll put in the code during installation. This process will add it to your Uplay PC account.

[quote name='Das_Regal']Tomorrow at 2 cst they'll send you a link with a code & download. When you download it, you'll put in the code during installation. This process will add it to your Uplay PC account.[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks for the exact time! By chance do you know if that's 2AM or 2PM CST? I think that's 12AM PST which would make it release date.

bread's done
Back