American Dad S3 &4 - $12 Walmart (maybe YMMV)

cmedjesky

CAG Veteran
American Dad seasons 3 and 4 are currently at Walmart for $12. As always, it is probably YMMV but I did check out two different Walmarts and they both had them at this price.

I'm in WV and our local Wal-Mart had the same price. They also had Seasons 7 and 9 of South Park for $10...but I don't know if that is YMMV or not, but probably.

Thanks op will check out later. do you happen to recall if season 3 is the slim packaging version. Last time i went to walmart they had season 1 and 2 of futurama for 20 and it was the slim version. (a lot better than the fat box packages)

Season 3 is the Slim Packaging Version. I picked up Season 3 and probably pick up Season 4 Thursday to complete my collection. I think this is pretty much Nationwide.

Seasons 1 and 2 are also bundled together for what i believe was 20 or 25 at walmart in slim packaging. I know target used to sell them bundled together for 20 as well but it was in the older thick packs.

[quote name='trailmix10']Thanks op will check out later. do you happen to recall if season 3 is the slim packaging version. Last time i went to walmart they had season 1 and 2 of futurama for 20 and it was the slim version. (a lot better than the fat box packages)[/QUOTE]

Not certain if you mean slim packaging (like the last few Family Guys have been and the season 4 of American Dad) or the slim packaging like the first few Family Guy seasons were (with a separate "slim" for each disk).

Anyway, what I saw was like the original Family Guy ones for season 3 and the later Family Guy ones for season 4.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Season 3 is the Slim Packaging Version. I picked up Season 3 and probably pick up Season 4 Thursday to complete my collection. I think this is pretty much Nationwide.[/QUOTE]

Thank you

cmedjesky - yea its the slim packaging like the last few family guy sets that have been recently released. Gotta save some shelf space:) im running out i guess that means i need to stop buying dvds and adding games to my ps2 library :cry:

I saw the deal for south park and i'm in flint mi. i picked up 6 for 10 bucks almost less then a month ago as well. fingers crossed they will drop 8,10 and 11 as well!

bread's done
Back