American Pie 1-3 $11.99 each @ Best Buy or Amazon

chatgirl4

Banned
Saw this posted over at blu-ray forums, Best Buy.com and Amazon.com both have American Pie, American Pie 2 & American Wedding for $11.99 each.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I was 14 when the first movie came out and 17 or 18 when the third came out. I really liked these (then) but don't think I could stomach watching them again now. I think every generations has their "Porky's" type movie

[quote name='skiizim']FYI- only 1 movie cash over per account.[/QUOTE]

Wrong.

I ordered all three, and after getting one, contacted customer service. They gave me the other two.

I also ordered Wedding when it was $15. When it dropped to $12, I asked the rep about it, and after a twenty minute convo, she wouldn't do it, instead giving me the canned price match policy response numerous times.

I found another rep and she credited me back in two minutes.

Don't enter the code right away!!!

I picked up the 1st movie.. I have never used fandango before for a free ticket. When I entered the code It directed me to fandangos website I assume to select a showing.. Well, there are no show listing for it up right now, so I think fandango will email me when I can complete the process.. But I am not 100% sure.. I say wait to enter until there are some listings for it on fandango.

update: I just got an email saying showtimes are available.. So far only the 1st midnight showing is listed in my area.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got back from an advance screening of American Reunion and just wanted to chime in and say it was pretty hilarious. I would rank it second best to the original American Pie.

I might have to add all of these to my collection now; definitely a decent price. If each was $7.99 it would be an insta-buy though.

bread's done
Back