Americans....Unlimited cell minutes and texts for $10 a month! data cell text for $25!

CounterInsurgnt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Guys this is crazy, I'm saving over $1600 a year now!

I bought a moto x from Republic Wireless and now I'm only paying $10 a month for unlimited cell minutes and texts!

For people who want data you can pay $25 for unlimited EVERYTHING!

OR you can change plans twice a month....so say for 15 days you wanted just talk and text....that's $5 then you switch to data talk and text for the other 15 days.... Total bill would be $17.50 for that month!

Hell you could even switch to the $25 plan for a day if you needed data that day and then switch back to the $10 plan the same or next day!!

Check out my link, research it....its an amazing deal.

If you use my link we both will get $19 off the bill!

I said FU to verizon! Lol.

JUST MAKE SURE YOU CLICK MY LINK WHEN YOU DECIDE TO BUY SO THAT YOU EARN THE $19 OFF!....YOU SHOULD SEE BOLD BLACK LETTERS STATING THAT YOU EARNED THE CREDIT.

http://referrals.republicwireless.com/a/clk/28RmtK

HUGE UPDATE FOLKS..... Republic wireless has announced they are changing the referral program ....the current $19 off ends on 2/28, so if you want the $19 off please use my link by 2/28. They will put a new referral system in place but there is no time line yet for the rollout. I will update this post with the new referral system as soon as its out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also forgot to mention that there is NO contract! Also compare prices...smart talk is $45 everything with contract... Republic Wireless only $25!and no contract!

Also if you guys have questions, comments, concerns, please post... I should be able to help you out.

HUGE UPDATE FOLKS..... Republic wireless has announced they are changing the referral program ....the current $19 off ends on 2/28, so if you want the $19 off please use my link by 2/28. They will put a new referral system in place but there is no time line yet for the rollout. I will update this post with the new referral system as soon as its out.

The program is over sadly....I shall return and update the post when the new program is up and running! However you can still get cell service for super cheap....just not the $19 off.

bread's done
Back