Americas Test Kitchen Lets Get Cooking DS $0.99 new with 20+ coins for club nintendo

[quote name='DQT']I don't get all the jokes. Last time I checked, cooking was a skill that was valued in society. It's not like you're walking in the store to buy Pokemon or Dead or Alive Volleyball or something. People download cooking apps all the time.

Fun Fact: This game was actually developed by by the same studio that did both Retro Game Challenge and Final Fantasy Theatrhythm.[/QUOTE]

Seconded, I love to cook. Anyone hating in this topic is either immature or insecure.

I'm sure all of these same people have no qualms about enjoying their favorite dish, as long as they didn't make it, right? :roll:

Looks like my store may have some. I remember "playing" a cooking game before and it was awesome. Dont remember what it was called. Hopefully its just as good and easy as that other game. Also I, think it was a different game. Could actually be the same.

Edit: the other game was Personal Trainer Cooking Guide and same dev. Def picking up ! Thanks op.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Didn't there used to be a way to use multiple codes on one account? Something about child accounts linking back to the parent account.[/QUOTE]
Yes, I did this with a bunch of my nephews games.

Was gonna buy one of these at GameStop for the code but the employee just gave me a couple of club nintendo codes instead. Didn't have to buy anything. XD

Club Nintendo thread "No one is buying games for the coins, so your arguments about this program are moot."

This + Several other super cheap Nintendo game threads "Hey, here's a crappy game for $1. It trades in for a fraction of a cent, but it includes coins!" 

@ 247

I would avoid those Zelda 3DS's like the plague. Several people on here bought them and got the Zelda bottom, but a normal top.

Last edited by a moderator:
since a new copy wont have the case at this point you could biy a copy, take the coins and return the game. thats if you are a true cheap ass lol. you could also exchange it towards something you acually do want to keep so the buck isnt wasted

since a new copy wont have the case at this point you could biy a copy, take the coins and return the game. thats if you are a true cheap ass lol. you could also exchange it towards something you acually do want to keep so the buck isnt wasted
Aren't they supposed to seal those generic cases with one of those tamper proof clear "dots"? Not sure you'd succeed with your plan.

bread's done
Back