America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking (DS) $2.94 @ Amazon (cheap Nin Club points)

[quote name='Rinnetensei']Any flip value?[/QUOTE]$0.50 base at Best Buy, $2 base at GS as of Jan. '11, you can't trade it in to Amazon...none whatsoever. :booty:

[quote name='Vigilante']$0.50 base at Best Buy, $2 base at GS as of Jan. '11, you can't trade it in to Amazon...none whatsoever. :booty:[/QUOTE]

if its still ar $2 at gs then this an amazing deal as it means nin points for .94

Is this one of the titles that's going to drop in coin value on July 1st? Kinda seems it, since it's so cheap. Better get those coins registered fast!

[quote name='Blade']Is this one of the titles that's going to drop in coin value on July 1st? Kinda seems it, since it's so cheap. Better get those coins registered fast![/QUOTE]

It's dropping from 30 to 20 coins.

Thanks OP. Cheap points is cheap points. May save this one for next year's credit though since I'm going hunting this weekend for some Wii games on the cheap that are going to see much larger point value drops.

[quote name='Nesmaster75']Do we need to register our points for whatever status by June 30th or July 31st?[/QUOTE]

June 30th if you're hoping for Gold/Plat status.

[quote name='Sway']June 30th if you're hoping for Gold/Plat status.[/QUOTE]
I've been wondering about this, what is the incentive for gold/plat status?

[quote name='exaznkid']I've been wondering about this, what is the incentive for gold/plat status?[/QUOTE]Gold members get an exclusive item while Platinum members get a (usually) cooler exclusive item. I think one year Gold members received a Mario desk calendar while Platinum members (like me that year) received a replica of Mario's hat. The items are usually shipped within the next few months and don't cost a thing--they're just bonus items to reward you for registering your games. :D

Last year was a pretty cool pin set (which I kept sealed for collecting purposes), the year before it was the Mario gang statues (I think). Hope this year is something Zelda related. Gold members usually get a calendar.

Thanks OP! In for one. I already have Platinum status for this year so these points will go towards my pile of codes I have to redeem on July 1.

Just placed the order for the next round of Club Nintendo. Thanks to this topic I signed into my account and finished my post play surveys and a couple registrations I needed and finally hit Platinum Status! Thanks OP!

[quote name='thegame85']Just placed the order for the next round of Club Nintendo. Thanks to this topic I signed into my account and finished my post play surveys and a couple registrations I needed and finally hit Platinum Status! Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

I'm 140 points away from platinum! How do you access post play surveys?

I've built up so much Amazon credit thanks to Bing, Swagbucks, and ThankYou Rewards, so I think $2.94 isn't going to kill me. I've been meaning to look into new stuff to cook, anyway, and more Nintendo points is always a good thing.

Already hit Platinum months ago, however, so I guess I'll be waiting till next month. Shame it's evidently going to drop in coin value.

I own this. In all sincerity, it is a really wonderful interactive cookbook program. There are video tutorials on cooking basics, the recipes are much more varied over the previous version (Personal Trainer: Cooking), and the overall user interface is quite nice. You can even speak to the DS system ("next!") and it will move to the next step of the recipe.

Those of you who live near the Seattle area like I do will recognize the narrated voice as that of the KING 5 TV station announcer (he's the guy who usually does the Evening Magazine intro).

bread's done
Back