Amex Sync Offer: Spend $75 or more at Amazon, Get $25 back!

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
TOzHjcp.png

oLpAeWv.png

This Amex Sync offer is only available on Facebook.

Edit: Twitter, too!

#AmexAmazon

Last edited by a moderator:
I synced and did an order. My concern is Amazon broke my order into parts shipping items separately so it shows $25, $40, $15 charges instead of one lump sum. Hope that doe snot invalidate it as I did place a single large order. Shall see.

Very cool, I checked my Bank of America AMEX card, and there's the original $75 charge for the $75 eGift card, and then a refund of $25 from Amazon too.  No need to wait for a statement credit for the next month of billing it seems :)

I synced and did an order. My concern is Amazon broke my order into parts shipping items separately so it shows $25, $40, $15 charges instead of one lump sum. Hope that doe snot invalidate it as I did place a single large order. Shall see.
It doesn't matter if the orders are combined or split up as it has to be a total of $75 before Dec 31st

Boo... I just looked into the "Offers for you" at the bottomof my account page (I never noticed that before!) and don't see the amazon offer anymore... why didn't you bump this thread earlier? :p

missed the amazon deal but I see spend $79 and get $20 back at walmart expiring 12/31.  waiting to see if any next gen games go on sale before christmas 

bread's done
Back