Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Overh0" post="12526204" timestamp="1424735425"]

Trading forum wont let me post.. Msg me if anyone's interested in an ike or 2 :)[/quote
You're too new that's why

I believe its a month for trading

How do i check to see if people are credible traders?
I know I PM'd you, but you really can't, unless you find someone who has traded with them before. It's like Craigslist, set a date and time and place and hope they show up. Best way to trade is through Paypal, if not that, then set up collateral (I'll pay you half now, the rest once the package is at my door).

I know I PM'd you, but you really can't, unless you find someone who has traded with them before. It's like Craigslist, set a date and time and place and hope they show up.
There is trader feedback on this site. It is to the left of your avatar. If 2 people with little or zero feedback are trying to trade, then yeah, that is probably not a good idea.

Amiibo's created chaos to employees life if they work in videogames store or electronic department. They have too many calls per hour per day whenever new wave amiibo released. After chaos with rosilina Target employees live peaceful without wave 3b. toysrus sold my pre ordered ike on Friday 13th still didn't have it back in stock, I feel bad I call them almost everyday.

Amiibo's created chaos to employees life if they work in videogames store or electronic department. They have too many calls per hour per day whenever new wave amiibo released. After chaos with rosilina Target employees live peaceful without wave 3b. toysrus sold my pre ordered ike on Friday 13th still didn't have it back in stock, I feel bad I call them almost everyday.
Pardon my lack of sympathy here, but if they outright sell something you preordered and probably paid for, they deserve to get calls out the ass.

Just got my Dedede and megaman today to complete wave 3! Now my collection is complete minus the big 3 (should have a WFT on the way) and wave 4. Marth hopefully will be easy to get when code name steam releases, if so then the only pain in the ass left is villager.

Also I really want to get these wave 4 preorders out of the way so I can stop worrying about them.

I just called my GameStop to ask if they had my Amiibo preorder. The manager told me yes they just got them in and were holding it for me. I said good I was just calling to make sure it wasn't sold to someone else. She told me don't worry we only got enough for preorders for all amiibos and anyone who asks who didn't preorder can shove it up their ass.

I think she's sick of the calls as well.
if anyone is in the PA lancaster area i cancelled my king DEDEDE,Ike and sonic preorder because im moving. it was the one at the golden triangle location. So i guess so lucky CAG or lurker will get them. if anyone is wondering i already have them they were just backups i already paid for and canceled

My mega man arrived from best buy.
Boxed, w air pillow pads, and the actual amiibo box was still really mangled.
Looks like pre shipping damage because the outer shipping box was fine.
I'm cool w it though because I already have one in good shape from TRU.
Ripped that bad boy open and Damn, he looks great.
If you only do boxed, I highly recommend you buy another to open, he's really a great looking sculpt.

In other news I went to gamestop to see if by any freak accident my 3b amiibos (ordered in jan) were available.

No dice, fella cunsulted the dreaded email instructions and confirmed that I'm 2nd wave for ike and DDD.

He did say sonic and mega man were due on Wed the 25th and he expects those to be filled.

He suggested I check back in 48hrs to see if any of the un picked up ikes (and dedede I assume) are getting shelved and I can "maybe" get one of those.

First, that won't happen. Second, why would you do that? Why not call the next person who preordered and fulfill THAT order?

I don't know, but check your local gamestops for un picked up orders on Wed.

And if you've preordered mega man and or sonic they should be available wed (according to gamestop dude)...(yeah I know, not exactly reliable info)

tumblr_lgedv2Vtt21qf4x93o1_40020110725-22047-38imqt.jpg

Don't feel bad. I tell people to call every day if there is something they really want. For you to get screwed on your preorder, they should go out of their way to help you.

Wow, just watched Dedede go in and out of stock in like 40 seconds on wal mart.com.  I already have some so i didnt care to grab anymore.  Still trying to trade my two spares.

Ike at walmart.com, go go go!

Edit: Thank you! Your order has been placed.

An email confirmation will be sent to you. We'll process the order as soon as your payment method is approved.

you can't rely on nowinstock alerts. for ike and dedede you either have to have page monitor/check4change on or you'll miss it

I've hated GameStop for most of my life but I think they've done pretty well with amiibos and the problems nintendo has given them. I don't blame GameStop here
The only thing I can blame GS for this wave is poor communication with Ike. I understand they called people on Thursday but this could have been done before then. They saw this coming and sat on people's money.

Don't feel bad. I tell people to call every day if there is something they really want. For you to get screwed on your preorder, they should go out of their way to help you.
I was told this too by my local toysrus during holiday season when I was looking for a gift. The lady was serious when she said that I can call everyday to check. I even asked her, wouldn't it be weird or annoying and she said nope.

Ike at walmart.com, go go go!

Edit: Thank you! Your order has been placed.
An email confirmation will be sent to you. We'll process the order as soon as your payment method is approved.
Gone in under 2 minutes. Next time I won't take a shower. Must get more Amiibo! Lol

Are people buying these amiibos or is it bots like on eBay? I find it hard to believe that humans can buy these up that quickly. It could also be a case of extremely low stock. Just my thoughts

Anybody have a link to the Ike and Dedede GameStop stock checkers. They removed Shulk too but I remember someone posted a link still.

Are people buying these amiibos or is it bots like on eBay? I find it hard to believe that humans can buy these up that quickly. It could also be a case of extremely low stock. Just my thoughts
I'm genuinely too stupid to have thought about that... Wouldn't surprise me if they're bots on all the sites just buying shit up. I know some guys that can do that.

Pardon my lack of sympathy here, but if they outright sell something you preordered and probably paid for, they deserve to get calls out the ass.
well the employees aren't the ones that cancelled the orders, so why should they deserve the calls?

The only thing I can blame GS for this wave is poor communication with Ike. I understand they called people on Thursday but this could have been done before then. They saw this coming and sat on people's money.
you don't know how long they knew the ikes promised weren't coming. It could have only been 1 day where they got the information then made the calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back