Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it's just me but this just rubs me the wrong way. The dock wasn't located in the original XL and now the new one doesn't even come with a cord. That's after they failed to update a lot of other tech on the new 3DS. I'm a bit disappointed by it to be honest. Plus without the small size here in the States I'm even more disillusioned.
I have ordered one of these docks and had it imported from Japan a few weeks ago. I can say that it's a must have have accessory for the new 3ds. I had the the last model also which I prefer over this one but I still like the new one a lot. Anyone with a new 3ds xl this is a must buy.

OT: https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/575054253510684672

$9 Charging Cradle (New Nintendo 3DS XL)
plus 5.00 shipping. Not terrible, but I'll pass, but thanks for the heads up. Liked the dock the OG 3DS came with, liked my Club Nintendo 3DSXL dock, but don't 13.00 like them.

I have ordered one of these docks and had it imported from Japan a few weeks ago. I can say that it's a must have have accessory for the new 3ds. I had the the last model also which I prefer over this one but I still like the new one a lot. Anyone with a new 3ds xl this is a must buy.
That's my point, if it's a must buy then why wasn't it included in the device? It's not as if they haven't sent a precedent before. Just Nintendo padding out their margins.

More Meta Knights coming.

I was one of the ones to receive a crushed Meta Knight a few weeks back. I called Best Buy customer service a couple weeks ago and was told to hold on to my crushed one because they might be getting more in. The lady said to call back in a couple weeks. I called back today and they said they will be getting more between 3/20 and 4/8. She said I will receive my replacement by 4/8.

So it sounds like they are planning to get more in. Not sure how many though. Hopefully this information is useful.
Not trying to burst your bubble, but they always say things like that, usually 2-3 weeks in advance. That's what their system tells them whether they are getting them or not.

My friend was told he will get his replaced by March 5th and nothing has come.

Gobbled up a charge cradle.
I hate fumbling around trying to plug my 3ds in laying in bed.
I also suspect I'll not like this new vertical design compared to the old 3ds xl charge cradle.
But whatever, gotta squeeze another $13 bucks outta my dumb "buy whatever Nintendo shits out" ass.

Ordered two docks, one for a friend and another for myself. I had been considering importing one which would have been more expensive and taken longer to ship so I'm happy. Thanks for posting.

My bundle from this morning was just cancelled 10 minutes ago and then Walmart puts them back for preorder...
Sounds like a glitch on walmarts end. The site keeps putting the cancelled orders back in stock but they're allocation numbers say they don't have them to fulfill so it keeps cancelling orders whether it be new or old ones. I hope I don't get caught it this.

My order of 1 was just cancelled, payed with paypal. Was from the third wave. FU walmart.

Cancellation came in at 7:08pm est

It goes in and out of stock and even when its IN stock, when I go to checkout it says "We're sorry – one or more items in your order have gone out of stock. Please return to your cart and remove these items from your order."

Its been doing that for the past hour or so

Im thinking this is some kind of Walmart glitch, no way was this ever available in the past hour, Ive been reloading the page constantly and it goes in and out of stock and you cant check out

Thanks to whoever it was that posted the dock was for sale. I've been eyeing one to import since I got the new 3DS. This saves me that trouble. Thanks!

Thanks to whoever it was that posted the dock was for sale. I've been eyeing one to import since I got the new 3DS. This saves me that trouble. Thanks!
You are very welcome. It was OT, but I posted it anyways since I knew there was an interest on this dock.

I finally completed my collection this weekend :D/ (29/29), and I'm happy to say I didn't give in to eBay, scalpers, or importing. I paid MSRP for everything and this was only possible because of CAG. I just wanted to write a quick note and thank all of the people who take time to post links when things go up for sale. Not just links but also advice/experience on how to deal with stores, customer service and what to ask for. It really helps others!

I was able to get Sonic, MegaMan, and King DeDeDe online from alerts here. I also got a Meta Knight, Lucario and Rosalina in store because of posts here. A lot of people complain about off-topic/ noise/ salt, but there is a lot of good information on this thread. Some people left for the LINE chat and no longer participate, but I hope we can keep this thread awake and useful until all of SSB Amiibo are released.

Thank you all for your help, and good luck hunting wave 4!

hopefully I'll be able to trade gold mario for meta knight or sell it and buy one, Im not buying mario party so I might as well stick the smash line

For anyone who has Amz credit they would rather use instead, the cradle is on Amz for importing as well. It's a little more than buying it from the link requested earlier, but again this is an alternative if you had AMZ a credit you'd rather spend.

New Nintendo 3DS LL Charging Stand Black (Japan Import) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NAW5UZA/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_bDJ.ub10E27HR
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NAW5UZA/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_bDJ.ub10E27HR
i got it for $20 on ebay

Would the Smash Mario have the same function as this bundled Mario?
Yes, all characters that have already been made in Smash do the same things regardless of series/pose. Glad to see the bundle is literally just the game and the Mario Amiibo in normal Amiibo packaging thrown in a box...guess I wont have to buy the single Mario if/when its released on its own.

I'm probably dumb but I fail to see the benefits of the charging cradle :S

I'm probably dumb but I fail see the benefits of the charging cradle :S
You just drop the system in it instead of having to get the cable and plug it in every time...its a nice little stand for the system too. Helps at night for sure to just put it in the cradle, also avoids scratches around the charger hole.

My order from Feb 27th is still processing. at this point I'm 100% sure I'll be going to Walmart on the 20th. I'm thinking this thing won't ship before the 20th and im gonna assume that it will be cancelled until it actually ships.

Kinda new at this, so not sure if i'm posting in the right place but Fry's Electronics has the Mega Man Amiibo on Back Order for anyone who still needs the blue bomber!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back