Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
you sure the sales people didn't lie and keep the pins? They're going for $30 a pop
Hope not since I have shopped with em for close to a year. But I'll call back later when the employees switch out tonight.

Either way gonna call GS support, maybe they have extras. I find it weird every other store in the area got em

I've been checking for Amiibos at the Wal-Mart near my work. I've posted in the past that they don't carry them at all. I still check every week (while running errands for work) in hopes that they might actually pop up, but they have never once carried them. When I ask the employees about them, I always get a response of "ah-mee-WHAT?!" I have checked toys, electronics, etc. Literally every aisle in the store.

Today I went to check like usual and there was this chubby drunk redneck dude stumbling around electronics. He looked around a little and, after a few minutes, started SCREAMING "where the f#@$ are the Amiibos?! Where are you guys hiding them? I WANT THE GODDAMN YELLOW MARIO!!!" (I guess he meant the Gold Mario?) Then he proceeded to slam his fists on the glass cabinets that hold the video games. After that he started knocking stuff into the floor. Eventually an employee came up to him and told him they were calling the cops. He stumbled off and yelled, "I'LL BE BACK FOR MY F*$#ING YELLOW MARIO!!!!" and left.

People are insane for these things.

I've been checking for Amiibos at the Wal-Mart near my work. I've posted in the past that they don't carry them at all. I still check every week (while running errands for work) in hopes that they might actually pop up, but they have never once carried them. When I ask the employees about them, I always get a response of "ah-mee-WHAT?!" I have checked toys, electronics, etc. Literally every aisle in the store.

Today I went to check like usual and there was this chubby drunk redneck dude stumbling around electronics. He looked around a little and, after a few minutes, started SCREAMING "where the f#@$ are the Amiibos?! Where are you guys hiding them? I WANT THE GODDAMN YELLOW MARIO!!!" (I guess he meant the Gold Mario?) Then he proceeded to slam his fists on the glass cabinets that hold the video games. After that he started knocking stuff into the floor. Eventually an employee came up to him and told him they were calling the cops. He stumbled off and yelled, "I'LL BE BACK FOR MY F*$#ING YELLOW MARIO!!!!" and left.

damn... i'm glad i chose "shipped to home."

Drclaw?

Tried to stay up on this thread while we were out but just too many pages/posts.  I didn't see my Twitter feed blow up at all while we were in the hospital so am I safe to assume Wave4 hasn't gone up yet?  What's the latest "weekly update" (that guy rocked!).

Also, thanks to everyone who asked about our daughter.  Had quite an amazing birth, ended up in NICU (nothing too serious) and just had to get readmitted for the whole bilirubin thing (fairly normal), but we'll hopefully be bringing her BACK home tomorrow, so thanks again! Ironically with all the time I'm taking off though, I'll probably be around here LESS, but guess we'll see about that.

Oh yeah, any news on Silver Mario yet??

should have started recording him and yell WORLDSTAR!!!

Got off the phone with GS, more and more redflags going off in my head about shady employees taking my Pin. (Especially since one of them was upset I got the last MM 3DS XL that he wanted at Target)

Either way, she said either a new shipment will be sent to the store, or directly to me. She sounded pretty upset that the store apparently had stock issues and didnt contact corporate, so I might have accidentally gotten the store in trouble lol.

Got off the phone with GS, more and more redflags going off in my head about shady employees taking my Pin. (Especially since one of them was upset I got the last MM 3DS XL that he wanted at Target)

Either way, she said either a new shipment will be sent to the store, or directly to me. She sounded pretty upset that the store apparently had stock issues and didnt contact corporate, so I might have accidentally gotten the store in trouble lol.
GS employees steeling pre-order bonuses'? Is this the 2000's again?

I find it no stretch of imagination that a gs employee took your pin.

This is the first order that they've never contacted me about it arriving or being available.

I believe they want to be able to resell those pins that people "didn't pick up"

Finally, hit U.S. 29/29! The mail delivered it a couple of hours ago.

[attachment=13009:Del Vill Kranekin.PNG]

[attachment=13010:$20 villager Kranek.PNG]

Props to our fellow who lucked into such a good deal, like those who got WFT at 1AM from Walmart today.

Tried to stay up on this thread while we were out but just too many pages/posts. I didn't see my Twitter feed blow up at all while we were in the hospital so am I safe to assume Wave4 hasn't gone up yet? What's the latest "weekly update" (that guy rocked!).

Also, thanks to everyone who asked about our daughter. Had quite an amazing birth, ended up in NICU (nothing too serious) and just had to get readmitted for the whole bilirubin thing (fairly normal), but we'll hopefully be bringing her BACK home tomorrow, so thanks again! Ironically with all the time I'm taking off though, I'll probably be around here LESS, but guess we'll see about that.

Oh yeah, any news on Silver Mario yet??
Congrats!!

Either way screw them and the horse they rode in on.

Not sure if it is b/c of line and people not wanting to share info but if that's true than that's pretty shitty.

People complain about SD and other forums but at least people are more than willing to share information. It isn't some secret, its a shared community.

I really hope that's not the case since every other thread here is more than happy to share, show their finds, and congrats others.

Not sure if it is b/c of line and people not wanting to share info but if that's true than that's pretty shitty.

People complain about SD and other forums but at least people are more than welcome to share information. It isn't some secret, its a shared community.

I really hope that's not the case since every other thread here is more than happy to share, show their finds, and congrats others.
Actually this is not as big of a deal as we think or even should care about... For the most part this thread is very helpful (gold Mario, Nintendo world updates... Sonic and MegaMan) at this point there just no news really going on to help people out with so at the end of the day, let the thread die down, let the weak sell their collections because we all know when any NA wave 4 news come this thread is going to be lurked like crazy forget that line thing

People complain about SD and other forums but at least people are more than willing to share information. It isn't some secret, its a shared community.

your post in this thread helped me score a gold mario so thank you O:)

Great, just great... This amiibo craze got me stuck buying other figures... I go to Gamestop checking the usual amiibo rack for anything new (nothing of course) and next to them what do I see? I see they are selling DragonBall Z Funko Pops... I just started watching the original anime (before Z) and my mind was like DO IT! GO FOR IT MUTHAfuckA....

Great, just great... This amiibo craze got me stuck buying other figures... I go to Gamestop checking the usual amiibo rack for anything new (nothing of course) and next to them what do I see? I see they are selling DragonBall Z Funko Pops... I just started watching the original anime (before Z) and my mind was like DO IT! GO FOR IT MUTHAfuckA....
I saw those too when I traded in my 3ds xl.. Man those were so temping I just got season 8 and 9 of Z on Blu-ray I'll get one when I see Goku level 3 and Kid Buu for my car.

The contract has been sealed.

I see they are selling DragonBall Z Funko Pops... I just started watching the original anime (before Z) and my mind was like DO IT! GO FOR IT MUTHAfuckA....

...wait, really? Crap, I guess I'll have to check when I stop by next week.

[Edit] Damn, found this while looking up the selection. Not at Gamestop, but still awesome
DC669513lg.jpg

...wait, really? Crap, I guess I'll have to check when I stop by next week.

[Edit] Damn, found this while looking up the selection. Not at Gamestop, but still awesome
DC669513lg.jpg
Yep! They had Perfect Cell, Final Form Frieza, and Piccolo @ $10 a piece but were missing Vegeta and Super Saiyan Goku. I had a 40 minute conversation with the employee who persuaded me with all her heart to get me to buy them and it fucking worked. She told me about the Hot Topic exclusive Black Haired Goku, Super Saiyan God Goku, and the Planet Arlia Vegeta and how insane the prices are for them plus Dragon Ball in general like the latest movie and how I should watch all the anime (GT included) before watching Battle of Gods. Good thing Windows Phone has a great Dragon Ball anime streaming app! :D

I saw those too when I traded in my 3ds xl.. Man those were so temping I just got season 8 and 9 of Z on Blu-ray I'll get one when I see Goku level 3 and Kid Buu for my car.
I feel normal Majin Buu will be a suitable Pop figure but knowing Funko, you never know lol

Now because of Funko, I forced myself to sell my Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Limited Edition and Lightning Returns Steelbook Edition just to buy the rest...Funko hooked me in with the MLP vinyls, then Nintendo with amiibos, and Funko changed their bait with DBZ.... I swear, if they reveal a Nintendo line, my wallet wont see the light of day anymore

So my Mario Party amiibos are sitting in 'we need more time to figure out your release date' on amazon. Anyone else have this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back