Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
That behavior makes resellers laugh and makes the poster look like a butt hurt brat.

Rich people are far too busy to use page monitors and track CAG all day. But they deserve the collectibles too. They pay people to go buy the product for them and give them a commission for doing the leg work.
without assholes scalping, you wouldn't need page monitors or sit around all day in front of your computer to get them in the first place... if people feed the scum, it will keep doing what it does.

without assholes scalping, you wouldn't need page monitors or sit around all day in front of your computer to get them in the first place... if people feed the scum, it will keep doing what it does.
I have a question. Have you ever sold ONE amiibo? Or traded it on this thread... lets say... a more uncommon amiibo... and would only accept a trade for an equally uncommon amiibo?

I've managed to have pretty decent luck on getting good deals as I've tried collecting all of the Smash Amiibo. I'm down to only needing 7 more from the first 3 ways.....

Unfortunately, those 7 are Villager, Little Mac, Pit, Shulk, Lucario, Meta Knight, and King Dedede. :(

What if he bought 1 uncommon Amiibo he didnt want for another uncommon Amiibo he did want?
That is reselling.

You purchased a product that would have been purchased by another collector (in a perfect world). You held it hostage in exchange for another item that is worth more than $13 and traded it for that more valuable item. While the attained item is not liquid cash, you required a trade of higher value than a common $13 amiibo. Hence, resold for more than your original $13 purchase.

That was a ramble. But hopefully got the point across.

You immediately know someone is an idiot when they carry on and on, whining about flipping.  A lot of people don't have the capacity to think about anything beyond themselves. 

That is reselling.

You purchased a product that would have been purchased by another collector (in a perfect world). You held it hostage in exchange for another item that is worth more than $13 and traded it for that more valuable item. While it is not liquid cash, you purchased a product that was $13, required a trade of higher value than a common $13 amiibo, hence, resold for more than your original $13 purchase.
Actually, not really. If both parties paid $13 for their amiibos it doesnt make one cost more than the other.

I get what you're saying, but the argument has a lot of flaws in it.

Actually, not really. If both parties paid $13 for their amiibos it doesnt make one cost more than the other.

I get what you're saying, but the argument has a lot of flaws in it.
Nah. It's the same thing. You bought two of something when you only needed one. I see it on here all the time. People buying uncommon amiibos and their requirements are that they get uncommon amiibos in exchange. It's reselling. You bought something for $13, and are asking for a product worth let's say $40, in exchange for it. You put a price tag on your amiibo higher than $13.

It's just not with cash.

See, you're logic doesnt make sense though.

You are saying, they are paying $13 for an uncommon Amiibo and asking for an Amiibo that after market value is $40. But, using that logic, that $13 uncommon Amiibo they bought to trade value isnt actually $13. Its $40.

If people could buy a Link and trade it for a Marth im sure everyone would.

Oh, and by the way, for those who read this and think I'm complaining about flippers and didn't read the last page. I seriously couldn't care less. By all means, keep doing whatever you want. It's a free market. But I don't want to continue talking about it. I enjoy seeing real stuff posted on here and this horse has been beaten pretty good. Carry on. 

The funny thing is, people assume scalpers / resellers aren't fans of games or the games they sell. Much easier to hate on someone if they don't share something similar to yourself.

With the hype of these items, do you really believe it wouldn't be brought out in minutes by people if resellers weren't in the equation? I mean seriously? You can't pretend it's your perfect world and think this wouldnt sell out, Nintendo would have unlimited stock, and everyone had enough money to buy all they wanted.

At the end of the day it will sell out regardless. Blaming people for obtaining more (or at all) an item and people for weighing their time over money every time you can't get something solves nothing.

If a reseller "can" get something, so "can" you assuming you're willing to put in that amount of effort. But I know most people aren't dedicated enough to look up what they want. But than we get those same people who complain about resellers buying x amount and them missing the 10 times any preorder opens up. The cycle continues.

Why do you always have to chime in when somebody bitches about a reseller? Are they wrong, no, resellers are douche bags regardless of any excuse. The same can be said for the collector that needs to have two or more, it takes it away from the person who only wanted one. I wish I could sum it up to a few simple words like "get over it," but I know it's not that simple.

The funny thing is, people assume scalpers / resellers aren't fans of games or the games they sell. Much easier to hate on someone if they don't share something similar to yourself.

With the hype of these items, do you really believe it wouldn't be brought out in minutes by people if resellers weren't in the equation? I mean seriously? You can't pretend it's your perfect world and think this wouldnt sell out, Nintendo would have unlimited stock, and everyone had enough money to buy all they wanted.

At the end of the day it will sell out regardless. Blaming people for obtaining more (or at all) an item and people for weighing their time over money every time you can't get something solves nothing.

If a reseller "can" get something, so "can" you assuming you're willing to put in that amount of effort. But I know most people aren't dedicated enough to look up what they want. But than we get those same people who complain about resellers buying x amount and them missing the 10 times any preorder opens up. The cycle continues.
Aren't you supposed to be listing items on Ebay or Amazon??

Why do you always have to chime in when somebody bitches about a reseller? Are they wrong, no, resellers are douche bags regardless of any excuse. The same can be said for the collector that needs to have two or more, it takes it away from the person who only wanted one. I wish I could sum it up to a few simple words like "get over it," but I know it's not that simple.
I "chime in" on what I feel like replying to. Just as you did to my response.

Just as you said though, get over it and ignore the topic if it truly bothers you.

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG
I wish.

Not sure if its been mentioned but you guys should check the Amiibers app for updates. My local store showed a Captain Falcon stock update for 2 which wasn't there before. Might be a restock or just lost items now found but others are reporting getting rares from the update.

Hope you guys can get some to "trade" for that equal value Kirby amiibo :)

I offered to sell a King Dedede to someone for cost plus tax plus shipping and was declined as it was too much. I did not mention the Paypal fees so I break even. They wanted to buy their own for free shipping. After that, I just thought to myself it isn't worth it.

Oh, and by the way, for those who read this and think I'm complaining about flippers and didn't read the last page. I seriously couldn't care less. By all means, keep doing whatever you want. It's a free market. But I don't want to continue talking about it. I enjoy seeing real stuff posted on here and this horse has been beaten pretty good. Carry on.
I haven't been paying attention so I don't really care, I don't even care that you couldn't care less. I don't care about any of this. You might say I care enough to write this but what I'm writing is just a bunch of bull shit so clearly I don't care nor do I care that you think I care.

I'm bored.

I haven't been paying attention so I don't really care, I don't even care that you couldn't care less. I don't care about any of this. You might say I care enough to write this but what I'm writing is just a bunch of bull shit so clearly I don't care nor do I care that you think I care.
I'm bored.
This is the winning argument right here.

I'll trade someone a link amiibo for a link amiibo? Your not down!

Amazon.co.uk has Wario, Charizard, and Lucina in stock for pre order. Prime shipped to USA. Around $20-$21 US dollars shipped. Refresh link below or chose the one you would like and refresh of it goes out of stock. I know these have been doing this for weeks. I'm just trying to help those who are still trying to find a way to get wave 4.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s_?ie=UTF8&k=Robin+amiibo

Amazon.co.uk has Wario, Charizard, and Lucina in stock for pre order.
How come when you guys list this link it's like a cached version of the page with just text, what the heck?

Also are we thinking Charizard and Wario won't be rare? Hard to say, definitely a pure guessing game at this point, but we did see some production numbers with one of these two at the highest amount I thought.

How come when you guys list this link it's like a cached version of the page with just text, what the heck?

Also are we thinking Charizard and Wario won't be rare? Hard to say, definitely a pure guessing game at this point, but we did see some production numbers with one of these two at the highest amount I thought.
From preorder sell-out rates, Charizard and Wario are definitely the common ones.

Just found out that my local Walmart received 8 Gold Marios... But it was reported stolen the next day. No gold Mario for me ... Ugh . I call inside job.

Probably not a concern to hardly anyone anymore at this point, but if anyone is still looking for Sonic and can't find one locally, they are in stock at Amazon right now:

http://www.amazon.com/Link-amiibo-nintendo-wii-u/dp/B00N4ABVOM/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1426771264&sr=1-1&keywords=amiibo
Sonic and Mega Man are common. I loved all the armchair Amiibo fans predicting they would be impossible to find because Nintendo would only print limited amount of third party characters. And DeDeDe is the impossible one.

So what's the deal with Charizard and Pacman?  When are we getting preorders opened?

And where the fuck is my Ganondorf Nintendo?

Last edited:
Well my Mario Party 10 bundle with Mario shipped from Best Buy along with Peach, Toad, Bowser, and Yoshi. However Luigi is still "preparing for shipping". Maybe they plan to send him out from the closest Best Buy store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back