Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the irony of amiibos. The only reason these are in such high demand is cause they were not selling to being with!!! Villager and WFT did not sell (I remember every store had tons of em unsold). Nintendo sees this and says, oh well, these aren't selling we should discontinue them. That makes the collectors and resellers go berserker barrage on them, and now rare amiibos are sold out (& they only are cause they did not sell in the first place!)

No everyone sees there is a profit to be made/they might be rare if they don't sell well, so they are sold out instantly. My god, the logic here would destroy all AI machines on the universe.
You literally made that all up. Read this thread from November - little to no peg warmers of Villagers, WFT etc.

All this craziness with Amiibo made me forget Black Rock Mountain released in Hearthstone today! I'll be back Amiibo. Card game addiction calls me

I've missed everything today. I sat at my computer all day at work waiting for things to go up for sale, and somehow I missed everything. I even camped out last night trying to get the new Bandai releases, so I was already in hunting mode. I still completely missed out on all of it.

fuck this Amiibo shit , I'm 23 and feel like a retard going into stores asking for toys
I'm 24 and don't feel weird at all going into stores to buy toys. That said, you are right about this Amiibo shit. fuck it. After today I've really lost a lot of my motivation to even bother attempting to collect anymore. There's a point where it stops becoming a fun treasure hunt and just because stressful and aggravating.

Lol I am 33 and my wife makes fun of me for collecting these toys. We went to GS in mall today so I could preorder Ness and she said go get your little dolls.

I managed to snag Charizard, Wario, and Pac-Man from Best Buy while I stopped at a local GameStop after work and got Ness along with the 3-pack of Splatoon. Not a bad day, but I will need to step it up to get the ones I missed.

I managed to snag Charizard, Wario, and Pac-Man from Best Buy while I stopped at a local GameStop after work and got Ness along with the 3-pack of Splatoon. Not a bad day, but I will need to step it up to get the ones I missed.

So many Ness on ebay....

and my sought after Jigglypuff is even more expensive :cry: :cry: :cry:
It's early, prices are gonna be high. They'll drop after release, once everyone is trying to cash out. It's still gonna be higher than $13 but better than $60.

Lol ! Sorry I did not think of that too. That will be difficult.
Lucina, Robin, Ninja, Wario, Charizard and Pacman would be the desire 6 but good luck adding all of those before it is sold out. I might add a few commons prior to 7am and then I'll try for Lucina, Robin and Ninja.

fuck this Amiibo shit , I'm 23 and feel like a retard going into stores asking for toys
LOL, I drove 25 minutes to get Toad today and the clerk at Target asked if I wanted to gift these. Said no. And then he says there's nothing wrong with buying them for yourself. I was like wtf...? >_<

I'm really hoping that pre orders are up in store as well tomorrow for TRU. The manager there is a family friend and he told me he would put me down for a Greninja if there are in store pre orders. If not, I will be more than likely asleep and will not be up to be online unless they wait till closer to the end of the 6am-8am central time (daughter usually gets up at 7:15-7:30)

nobody knooooows. it's also between 7-9 soooo uuugh
We do know and it's all of them.

Update: Greninja is exclusive to Toys R Us, a representative for the retailer confirmed to Polygon today. Toys R Us will begin taking pre-orders for Greninja as well as Charizard, Wario, Pac-Man, Lucina and Robin on its website tomorrow. Greninja will sell for $13.99 at Toys R Us, and you can see an image of the figure below.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/4/2/8334935/amiibo-pre-orders-reservations-gamestop-target-toys-r-us

Can we like stop posting until theres news. I don't want to be clicking on this thread tonight simply to see someone say something stupid like "I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow" or "fuck scaplers".

Lets keep this from driving us crazy as little as possible.

$6 for shipping! TRU must be crazy! I don't want to spend $50 on anything there either.
Yeah, there's not enough Amiibos that I want to reach that amount. Lucina is my second-most wanted Amiibo (Ike being first - thankfully I have him), but I'm not going to pay over MSRP for one. I'll probably end up trading my Rosalina or Shulk for her at this point, assuming she doesn't actually end up being worth more.

If it gets that bad, I'm seriously just going to get this: http://www.play-asia.com/figma-fire-emblem-awakening-lucina-paOS-13-49-en-70-8emr.html.

I personally want Falco and Jigglypuff, but since the former is nowhere in the near future, I need to get my hands on another exclusive to trade  =[

I'm 24 and don't feel weird at all going into stores to buy toys. That said, you are right about this Amiibo shit. fuck it. After today I've really lost a lot of my motivation to even bother attempting to collect anymore. There's a point where it stops becoming a fun treasure hunt and just because stressful and aggravating.
I've never been as hardcore as others (I only own 3 of these things), but after seeing how today went, I do feel less interested in general. I'll still try for a few, but this is just a big botched mess. I think what Nintendo wants is for the release of a new wave of amiibo to feel like an event. But when people are rearranging their schedules, standing in line for hours, refreshing websites for hours just to get a pre-order locked in 2 months in advance and then having the majority of these people walk away empty handed and completely frustrated...that's just horrible business. When you add up all of the profit made off of these things, there is a real chance that the scalpers have made more money than Nintendo.

Regarding the whole "I'm X years old and still do Y" thing...don't worry about that at all. Those people that would mock you for caring about amiibo probably watch reality TV or listen to Taylor Swift or are addicted to facebook or care about the WWE or whatever other stupid garbage people do these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back