Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Target is the worst. Or, rather, my Target is the worst.

Anyway, once an order has been confirmed and started to be processed from Target.com, can it still be canceled? My cards are all fine, just don't know when it will ship out.

I dropped by my best buy in Cerritos, CA last night and didnt see any MKs. I did hear a few guys talking about MK while they were walking out of the store, so I might've just missed him.

I down for trade or sale
I would but honestly I don't have anything left to trade or sell. All that is left is my US collection of all 50 for now. Through my pre-orders and random store pickups I have sold or traded about 30 of these damn things for around $850. This has more than paid for my collection.

This seems to be true from my personal experience as well. I ordered Jigglypuff and Greninja from Amazon.co.uk today and paid about $33 each for them. I was NOT standing in lines today. I rather pay a Japanese seller markup than do that.

Also, I was able to pre-order Dr. Mario today as it was available (I posted this as well and someone else ordered it). I already have ZSS, Dark Pit, Palutena and Ganon on pre-order from there. I am just waiting on Olimar and Bowser Jr. to go up for pre-order now. I rather pay a mark-up on these than wait in line for hours. Nintendo is still letting me down with this.
I picked up Dr Mario as well. Thanks for heads up. I will follow your lead when it comes to international but I am not always aware when they are available.

Does that one person in line that everyone hates know that the other people in line hate him? I mean I have met some really cool people standing in line for Amiibo but honestly there are two people that I have met that are regular line goers that I would not save if they were in a burning building......

Does that one person in line that everyone hates know that the other people in line hate him? I mean I have met some really cool people standing in line for Amiibo but honestly there are two people that I have met that are regular line goers that I would not save if they were in a burning building......
Not trying to sound harsh but who cares? I'm waiting in line for an amiibo not to make friends.

Just got a call from Target where this happened yesterday just called me back after the survey I left. Finally got an apology, and of course, just like when BB canceled my Little Mac, they offered a $25 gift card. Big deal. That's a little over $3 for each hour ruined by their incompetence. The guy also said they had three amiibo left and though they probably weren't the ones I was looking for yesterday I could have one. They were Pacman and the Splatoon individuals. Told him forget about it, I appreciate the gesture but I already have them and don't have interest in having multiples.

I told him that there was a great system for Rosalina, not sure what happened yesterday, and he said the lady didn't know. Which is silly because she was there four hours early and asked everyone what they were in line for. As did pretty much every other employee who came in before opening. The fact that they couldn't take five minutes to devise a plan, or at the very least make sure they product was behind a counter rather than put out on shelves, is ridiculous. Going to head in next week to speak with this guy personally. Let him know the same thing is going to be happening again in July and September, then he told me to let me know which ones I want and he'll put them aside for me. We'll see if that works out, at least it will prevent having to camp out again.

EDIT: The thing is that it's not just me who got screwed over though. There were 4 Lucinas. One was sold, the other three were stolen from the shelves. 12 Robins. One sold, 11 taken from the shelves by people who just ran out the door. I was there at 12, the next three people at 1. The guy who was fourth only wanted Robin and Lucina and left with nothing.

Yesterday I called a couple BBs looking for MK. First store associate was helpful bit did not know what I was talking about. Second store guy was condescending and said no pretty quick. I will graphics sku/dcpi and go to stores if I have time after coaching kids baseball game.

Huh? From what exactly going to a few stores and clicking on a few order buttons? Easiest wave to acquire all of them to date.
This is definitely true if you aren't counting the first 3 waves. When only talking about wave 4 in the US it was the easiest to acquire in that list of 1.

EDIT: The thing is that it's not just me who got screwed over though. There were 4 Lucinas. One was sold, the other three were stolen from the shelves. 12 Robins. One sold, 11 taken from the shelves by people who just ran out the door. I was there at 12, the next three people at 1. The guy who was fourth only wanted Robin and Lucina and left with nothing.

Wow, missed that part of the story where everyone was stealing them. What on earth did Target do about THAT I wonder. You should contact your local news about that. They love stories about the new craze that rivals black friday.

Huh? From what exactly going to a few stores and clicking on a few order buttons? Easiest wave to acquire all of them to date.
Anytime this thread isnt 5 pages per few mins. Its asleep. Compared to yesterday. This thread is asleep. Everyone is tuckered out. =p

Besides that... I was up at 645am... stayed up all day yesterday. I know others camped longer. So in a RL aspect. I am sure many are tired.

Holy hell, my jigglypuff I ordered yesterday morning  that had to be done through IE shipped last night. Nice!

Also grabbed 2 of DDD and 1 Lucario at a TRU. Guess I'll try and trade them.

Wow, missed that part of the story where everyone was stealing them. What on earth did Target do about THAT I wonder. You should contact your local news about that. They love stories about the new craze that rivals black friday.
Not sure. The guy on the phone said they are "looking in to what happened." I drove past on the way home from TRU and there were two cop trucks outside. Not sure if that's normal or not though. Also, I doubt ALL were stolen, I think some people did legitimately pay for some (certain some old lady was sauntering away with a smug smile and her credit card out as she went to the front), but I know that at least some were legitimately taken.

Just remember you are not on their time, they are on YOUR time. You are not the one that the other's have a problem with. Simply tell them "look, I'm waiting in line and I don't want to hear any more shit pour out of your mouth. STOP TALKING and consider taking a bath once and awhile. Have some RESPECT for other people's ears."

Honestly if no one informs these types, then they will just go on with their pathetic sad little existence and think that they are not in the wrong and that everything is OK. It's not. If you go out in public and are talked down to or made fun of, get your shit together. It's that simple.

I had one guy pull out a..... wait for it...... NINTENDO WALLET. I looked right at him and said "what are you five years old?" It's not cute, it's not funny, it's laughable at best. Maybe my outlook on the matter is why I make 6 figures and go to work in expensive suits everyday and why he is the stock boy at McDonalds?

Why should you care about how other people present themselves? Simple. They don't have it in them to know that they can do better for themselves. That's reason enough.

Someone said that a guy brought an airsoft gun and was swinging it around in line? Someone could have shot him dead and they would have walked no questions asked because they could say that they thought it was a real gun and a threat. Honestly that guy is lucky to be alive but I fear he won't be for long with that type of mentality.

Just remember you are not on their time, they are on YOUR time. You are not the one that the other's have a problem with. Simply tell them "look, I'm waiting in line and I don't want to hear any more shit pour out of your mouth. STOP TALKING and consider taking a bath once and awhile. Have some RESPECT for other people's ears."

Honestly if no one informs these types, then they will just go on with their pathetic sad little existence and think that they are not in the wrong and that everything is OK. It's not. If you go out in public and are talked down to or made fun of, get your shit together. It's that simple.

I had one guy pull out a..... wait for it...... NINTENDO WALLET. I looked right at him and said "what are you five years old?" It's not cute, it's not funny, it's laughable at best. Maybe my outlook on the matter is why I make 6 figures and go to work in expensive suits everyday and why he is the stock boy at McDonalds?

Why should you care about how other people present themselves? Simple. They don't have it in them to know that they can do better for themselves. That's reason enough.

Someone said that a guy brought an airsoft gun and was swinging it around in line? Someone could have shot him dead and they would have walked no questions asked because they could say that they thought it was a real gun and a threat. Honestly that guy is lucky to be alive but I fear he won't be for long with that type of mentality.
Wow. Douche chills.

shipment confirmation for jiggly from the Target restock yesterday.
Yeah, me too. I was totally expecting cancellations. Especially considering the specific manner I had to go about checking out in order to make it work (Internet Explorer, checkout as guest w/o login).

Since I passed on getting Robin this morning (left him for the people behind me) and he was snatched out of the cart on Amazon I'm REALLY hoping that mine is not destroyed from BB.

Also, I just wanted to go on record and say that I hated the way Amazon did their selling. I much prefer the random pop-ups than the entire amiibo world all F5'ing something rare at the same time. I REALLY hope other companies don't decide to follow their methods for the next wave. (even though I previously thought this might have been a good idea, in actuality it was not)
I didn't buy from them but it looked like it worked great for everything besides Robin and Lucina, and I blame that on Nintendo still under producing Fire Emblem characters despite the overwhelming demand of previous ones.

Of course, some of it may have been tempered by the fact that a lot of people had already gotten their shopping done.

Not trying to sound harsh but who cares? I'm waiting in line for an amiibo not to make friends.
I'm with this guy.

Oh and I also ordered 2 Jigglypuff's expecting the to get canceled and they didn't...Got shipping notification not too long ago.

What a douche. What is wrong if somebody has a Nintendo wallet, or dresses like a nerd? Why bringing this up to justify the fact that some people have a minimumwage job? Because they have nerd stuff??

I don't like to brag myself like you, but I am a physician and should be overly concerned about my presentation right? Well, you are right that I should be presentable during business hours. But on my day off? I wear nintendo shirts, comic book shirt. I go shopping for games with my nintendo hat and so on. And I also make 6 figures, maybe more than you, but the difference is I don't look down at people that like to dress "different".

Ps: my employee badge holder is a nes controller.my work laptop that I use in front of the patient has a huge bioshock sticker. And yet, there is a 5 month waiting list to get to see me in the clinic

is it safe to assume ness is gone forever? my gs had 0 robin and lucina so I waited at TRU instead, sucks I had to choose because I really did want ness

I'd rather have his existence than yours Mr. Suit and Tie. smh. I'm not too far off from 6 figures but I don't go around waving it in others faces lol

I carry a mega man x6 wallet, how the fuck is it your business what wallet people carry, we were waiting for hours to buy toys, you're in no position to call other people out.

Well, I carry a Coach wallet, from before their quality went to shit, and they decided to kill their image by creating the factory outlet subline. 

Fair or not, people are always judging, but generally it's about the "whole" given all their data. It's NOT just that the guy has a Nintendo wallet. If someone happens to be polite, charming, and interesting, that little flourish of a childish wallet IS going to be cute and funny, because of clash. If you see a big, burly guy pull out a kitty wallet, it's funny... because the clashing of the cuteness goes so completely against the imagine of complete machismo that a person would have assigned to the burly dude.

But when someone goes slavishly with labels and brands, it gets sad. When the person is likely a rampaging fanboy, camping outside, spouting annoying company line or entitled manchild diatribes about how Nintendo so screwed this up because he has to wait like this to buy a toy? Then it's not funny, cute or original. It's not a flourish. It is kind of sad.

But, if that's how the guy wants to live, it's possible. That might be what is ruffling so many feathers about what wargod is saying. Douchey and mean or not, is he actually wrong?

For reference, no NC Best Buys from Raleigh to Aberdeen have Meta Knight in stock or in transit. Had an employee check RSS and things do not look good for NC amiibo collectors.

What a douche. What is wrong if somebody has a Nintendo wallet, or dresses like a nerd? Why bringing this up to justify the fact that some people have a minimumwage job? Because they have nerd stuff??

I don't like to brag myself like you, but I am a physician and should be overly concerned about my presentation right? Well, you are right that I should be presentable during business hours. But on my day off? I wear nintendo shirts, comic book shirt. I go shopping for games with my nintendo hat and so on. And I also make 6 figures, maybe more than you, but the difference is I don't look down at people that like to dress "different".

Ps: my employee badge holder is a nes controller.my work laptop that I use in front of the patient has a huge bioshock sticker. And yet, there is a 5 month waiting list to get to see me in the clinic
It's not so much the wallet but the whole presentation of it and they way he carried himself. And I'm not talking about clothes in the sense of video game shirts, I'm talking about flat out drains on society that look like they haven't showered in weeks, winkled clothes, the whole 9 yards. And then there is the airsoft gun holders...

Calling it for what it is considered douchery? I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back