Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I can tell they aren't going too high on eBay. Most auctions are only in the $20 range. I was really hoping it would be rarer than it was I was hoping to be able to trade mine for something a little bit more valuable that I actually wanted. I still haven't been able to find any Splatoon Amiibos under $70.
I see plenty on eBay for $60 shipped. Are you even trying?

What exactly is this Sunday delivery? I've never had anything from Amazon delivered on Sunday... is it done by USPS? 

I'm kinda worried since I live in an apt and delivery companies often just leave shit outside the building doors if they can't get it (doors are locked). 

What exactly is this Sunday delivery? I've never had anything from Amazon delivered on Sunday... is it done by USPS?

I'm kinda worried since I live in an apt and delivery companies often just leave shit outside the building doors if they can't get it (doors are locked).
It's USPS. They'll knock and if no answer leave it at the door.

Mine just arrived too...no packing material.  Luckily in great condition but it sucks that Amazon cant pack these things right.  I ordered a Zelda Amiibo at the same time to have them ship together but they just delivered them in 2 boxes instead lol

That's because you are a moron.
Like I said, at no time during my entire life have I ever seen a USPS or UPS, etc truck driving around making deliveries on a Sunday. I have never had mail delivered to me on a Sunday nor has anyone I know had mail delivered to them on a Sunday.

UPS: "On weekends, UPS works Saturdays but not Sundays."

http://compass.ups.com/asktheexpert/?id=8589934759

USPS: "If available at the destination location, delivery by 10:30 a.m. or Sunday or holiday delivery may be purchased at an additional charge."

http://pe.usps.com/businessmail101/classes/express.htm

So according to the websites, UPS doesn't deliver on Sundays and USPS charges an undisclosed fee which I'm guessing no one does considering the very first part of my post

Where do you people live to be getting delivery/how much are you paying for it on Sundays?

Got my Palutena today as well. No packing material around it but I'm okay with that since it was in a box that allowed for some room without any damage, and nothing was damaged. I don't know how long Amazon has had these in stock but the top of the plastic (the plastic above Palutena's head) was really dusty, which I thought was weird.

I don't have all of the characters, but of the ones I do have, Palutena might be the best-looking figure. Her hair is pretty much just a green blob but the rest of the character has some pretty good detail to it. I'm impressed.

Like I said, at no time during my entire life have I ever seen a USPS or UPS, etc truck driving around making deliveries on a Sunday. I have never had mail delivered to me on a Sunday nor has anyone I know had mail delivered to them on a Sunday.

UPS: "On weekends, UPS works Saturdays but not Sundays."

http://compass.ups.com/asktheexpert/?id=8589934759

USPS: "If available at the destination location, delivery by 10:30 a.m. or Sunday or holiday delivery may be purchased at an additional charge."

http://pe.usps.com/businessmail101/classes/express.htm

So according to the websites, UPS doesn't deliver on Sundays and USPS charges an undisclosed fee which I'm guessing no one does considering the very first part of my post

Where do you people live to be getting delivery/how much are you paying for it on Sundays?
I am a letter carrier and I assure you we are delivering Amazon packages on Sundays. Part timers in my office have gone to do just that today. That was some deal we made for them I guess. The usps link you pulled up was for Express mail which is how you would need to send something if you needed it to arrive on Sunday, Christmas Day, July 4, etc. Express Mail has always been delivered 365 days a year and has been available for decades. The Amazon Prime deliveries on Sundays has only been 6 months now or so. I think thats the confusion here. Do you by chance live in a very rural area? Maybe this is not done in some parts, that I don't know...

I am a letter carrier and I assure you we are delivering Amazon packages on Sundays. Part timers in my office have gone to do just that today. That was some deal we made for them I guess. The usps link you pulled up was for Express mail which is how you would need to send something if you needed it to arrive on Sunday, Christmas Day, July 4, etc. Express Mail has always been delivered 365 days a year and has been available for decades. The Amazon Prime deliveries on Sundays has only been 6 months now or so. I think thats the confusion here. Do you by chance live in a very rural area? Maybe this is not done in some parts, that I don't know...
No. I live not far from the largest city in my state

Dark Pit will never be online. It is in store only. Stores are supposed to limit one per customer and disperse throughout the day. I've seen the "rules" for the release, at least according to Ohio districts. Also I saw the original shipment number disappear and one store only receive 20 according to system info, so I have no idea what is going on with them.

Source: myself.

It's weird how that video was uploaded just 4 days before he died. You can't deny that that seemed exactly like Nintendo's mentality though
What's also weird is how nobody had anything nice to say about him before he died. It was all negativity and snarky memes. Then everyone did a complete 180 and acted like they were his biggest fans and supporters. People will try to latch onto anything. Social justice warriors, I suppose.

That's what they sent me lol. Still, not the worst in the world. 

Edit: Sorry, didn't realize how large it would be. Spoiler'd.

What's also weird is how nobody had anything nice to say about him before he died. It was all negativity and snarky memes. Then everyone did a complete 180 and acted like they were his biggest fans and supporters. People will try to latch onto anything. Social justice warriors, I suppose.
People always tend to forget the good things people do when they are alive. Im sure many had no idea how much he did in his career till after he died.

Both mail and UPS are never delivered on Sundays in Minneapolis.  I didn't know that was a thing.

Ugh, I am not optimistic about the condition mine is going to show up in. Did it have any air pillows?
Yes, actually. They just decided to pack it sideways despite all the room in the box. Idk why that happens, but it does happen sometimes. Hopefully, the spare will come to the rescue.

Palutena received and is mint, dark pit at best buy on Friday. 

Check

Now when do pre-orders for US versions start for the other 5 amiibos due to release in Sept and also the 3 woolly Yoshi?  Already aware of Yoshi's woolly world wal-mart pre-order.

Here in San Diego I've started to get Sunday(and some other days) delivered by Amazon's own delivery service. On that note I got mine today in mint condition(I open the boxes so no worries either way for me) with 3 or 4 air packets in the box.

That's what they sent me lol. Still, not the worst in the world.

Edit: Sorry, didn't realize how large it would be. Spoiler'd.
Same thing happened to me. Box was more than big enough to face long ways but they bent it so it'd fit the opposite direction. I open mine so its not a big deal, just a dumb thing to do.

Was it delivered by Ontrac? I hate it when I get packages from those guys. They will either mis-delivery my package or scan it as delivered when it won't be until the next day.

Got my Palutena today using my sisters prime membership. Seems to be perfect, no paint problems like I've seen in some pics so all good here. 31/38 for now. Gotta hope Dark Pit isn't too hard to get and more restocks come out.

CAGs are too cheap lol. You know how much postage 12 boxes of dog shit would entail? Not to mention one would have to be pretty scummy to do that.
It'd take days for them to decide on what is and isn't a deal on the dog food required to get the best amount of quality shit. "Not a deal" would be every other post in the thread.

Well, mine is scheduled for delivery today, but our new USPS mail carrier is horrendous so I'm sure I won't get it for a few days, unless someone else is working today. I live in an apartment, our concierge told me she's been give over 50 pieces of mail in the last week that have been misdelivered, some bills that are months old. I had to call the post office directly after two packages never showed up, apparently they were put in the wrong box because he claimed they were for another apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back