Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
they havent had a single amiibo sale period unless you count the glitch that was a mistake during the first week. But legimate sales there been none. No retailers have had them on sale except toys r us who price them higher anyhow since with the way they sale there no point in sales to move them.
Really? I thought they had, but good to know. Thanks!

Hey guys.

I hit the Dedede white Add to Cart button for probably literally the 100th time. It told me to Kindly Retry. Well, I did. With a fucking hammer.

I think I may be losing my mind.

This advertisement/poster seems extremely fake. Why is everyone so convinced this is happening?

My best buy have me the same "we can't tell you how many we have" bullshit.

I'm just not bothering, I have one on order from the glitch way way way back. I'm working too and not going to brave that shitshow.

Oh and wally world gets gold mario huh.
Christ.

OHSBFdh.jpg

Hopefully the gold Mario Amiibo is just what's included in the MP10 bundle at WM... and not some other BS, like by itself. 

Silver Mario amiibo just confirmed Sears exclusive. Only thing is you have to actually buy it from K Mart with a price matched Sears flyer, on Tuesdays, during a full moon.

I enjoy giving Walmart my money about as much as I'd enjoy sticking my hands into a vat of acid, so maybe I'll just keep telling myself that I don't want to collect color variants...

...who the hell am I kidding, I'll probably attempt to get a preorder in when they go live.

You know.  The way things are going I think it's going to be really easy to quit collecting amiibo after the whole Super Smash Brothers series is done.  The new Mario series is already less appealing and all the other news coming out of Nintendo is smelly. 

If I was in retail i would hate amiibos with every cell in my body.

i would tell anyone who called me about them to fuck off.

These things are super low margin and a royal pain in the ass. Retailers will be hosting parties when Nintendo stops making them permanently.

[quote name="Deader2818" post="12510758" timestamp="1424225031"]I doubt its fake.

But it did come from a wal mart in Puerto Rico so it might just be there its exclusive.[/quote]

Sorry but the drop shadow on the "only at Walmart"/"Amiibo gold edition" emblems and the white glow around Mario scream out photoshop to me. Also, we have not seen a picture of this figure actually on the red base. As far as I'm concerned, his base may be gold as well.

At the points Mario connects with the red base in this picture, his shoes appear blurred into the red, possibly making up for the fact that the original leaked PDFs did not show the very bottom part of his feet. Also the drop shadow to the left of the base seems completely out of place.

I accept the possibility that this is real, but this single image is incredibly suspicious IMO. Until another pic or higher res photo appears, I would take this "leak" with a grain of salt.

Oh and Puerto Rico is NA, so if it's exclusive there, it'll probably be exclusive across the U.S. as well

If I was in retail i would hate amiibos with every cell in my body.

i would tell anyone who called me about them to fuck off.

These things are super low margin and a royal pain in the ass. Retailers will be hosting parties when Nintendo stops making them permanently.
But I bet eBay is Nintendo's #1 fan

It was a jump.  to conclusions.  mat.  You see, it would be this mat that you would put on the floor... and would have different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO.

PSA!!!
If you ordered a Meta Knight yesterday when they opened up for INSTORE PICK UP be careful and call your store to check the pre order report so yours is not sold. My store had two available after Pre orders but now more pre orders have popped up in the report. My store will no longer have any available on Friday. But I do have more coming in so you might be OK in the long run

PSA!!!
If you ordered a Meta Knight yesterday when they opened up for INSTORE PICK UP be careful and call your store to check the pre order report so yours is not sold. My store had two available after Pre orders but now more pre orders have popped up in the report. My store will no longer have any available on Friday. But I do have more coming in so you might be OK in the long run
Whew, glad I ordered 42 of them for home delivery yesterday instead of in-store pickup.

So has anyone who pre-ordered for in store pick up on Meta back in Nov/Dec gotten a notice for pick up? My order status still says nothing. 

My wife preordered it in-store for me, not knowing I had an online order, because she's awesome. Once the amiibopacalypse happened, I kept both. Now the backup will probably need a backup.

Mario party 10 coming out 3/20. Easter day 4/05. Which day gold mario amiibo release? Where is silver mario amiibo? Possible toysrus, target or gamestop ?????

Were these three from when they went on sale on Target.com for a short period of time? I was charged for my order for Ike and given a tracking number but the number does not show anything at all. It just states tracking info not available.
I get the same thing when I try to track it online, but when I click on the order number in the email that Target sent me, then I can see the shipping details. I hope that means we are getting Ike !

Mario party 10 coming out 3/20. Easter day 4/05. Which day gold mario amiibo release?
Probably 3/20. Couldn't really fill an Easter basket with a figure that came out that same day. Kind of like how all holiday releases come out the first three weeks of November.

The only thing that's odd to me about this poster is not the white around the figure, not that it's in the poster frame already (my Walmart has had outdated posters and ones that were out way too early as well), but that 'amiibo' is written in all-white. Nintendo has something going with the color scheme for 'amiibo' and 'new' Nintendo 3DS.

Can someone go back to the old amiibo topic and put some sort of links/notice that this new thread exists there, in the OP and/or at the end (both preferably)?  Google "cheapassgamer amiibo" and the old topic still comes up with no clear indication that a new thread was started, or where it's located.  I had one friend ask me today why the amiibo thread hasn't had any new posts in over a week.  If we end up making a new topic again, it would be a good idea to link to it from here, as NeoGAF has done several times already with its four amiibo threads.

So consensus on Amiibo preorder disappearing from GS app means that said Amiibo should be available when? Mega Man disappeared from my preorders so I assume soon he should be available but not sure when.

Can someone go back to the old amiibo topic and put some sort of links/notice that this new thread exists there, in the OP and/or at the end (both preferably)? Google "cheapassgamer amiibo" and the old topic still comes up with no clear indication that a new thread was started, or where it's located. I had one friend ask me today why the amiibo thread hasn't had any new posts in weeks. If we end up making a new topic again, it would be a good idea to link to it from here, as NeoGAF has done several times already with its four amiibo threads.
errr this thread is the first giant 'Top Deals' thumbnail on the front page every single day

So consensus on Amiibo preorder disappearing from GS app means that said Amiibo should be available when? Mega Man disappeared from my preorders so I assume soon he should be available but not sure when.
Probably Friday, or sometime next week, if I had to guess given the previous disparity between GS and the supply other stores received earlier. All speculation on my part, though.

errr this thread is the first giant 'Top Deals' thumbnail on the front page every single day
And yet obviously people still find their way to the old one (google, old bookmarks, search results in this site, etc.) as my example with a friend *and* pointing out the first google search result illustrated. Are you saying it's a good idea to have no direction provided to people who happen to be browsing the old topic? When I want to go to a specific topic on a forum, I don't necessarily just go to the forum's home page and hope there happens to be a link to the topic I'm looking for. I don't understand your aversion to such a simple change that's guaranteed to be helpful to some users.

So apparently frederick maryland has a shulk in stock just chillin on the shelf lol. 30 miles outta my way and 30 back. Not worth it. Just puttin it out there
I'm driving 2 hours one way to get the only Best Buy that would let me do a pre-order of Meta Knight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back