Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Just started a game of Last of Us multiplayer and figured I'd checkout after the game was done. By the time it's over, the deal is dead. Damnit.

nowinstock in general is too slow for items that come and go. This one isn't a good example since the add to cart button didn't change, but in most cases the alert won't come until 8-10 mins later

That's what I get for playing monster hunter instead of staying glued to this thread.

I've missed every order opportunity so far this week.

Dat Reggie.

Jesus Christ...... relax! Dedede will be out like a fat fucking boss later this week and probably all weekend. I got Amiibo problems but you dudes are taking this to another level. 

1st world problems

nowinstock in general is too slow for items that come and go. This one isn't a good example since the add to cart button didn't change, but in most cases the alert won't come until 8-10 mins later
Nowinstock worked well in getting me shulk last week. It was barely fast enough when the amazon mm le bundle went up. Sadly, my luck ended with the mm 3dsxl.

It's cuz he had more characters to type :whistle2:

Mad respect though. Everyone give him some likes. I don't know what it does here on CAG, but people seem to like it. :)

yup been checking all week it finally comes and goes before I can see. You really can't be away from this thread for more than 30 min if you want the rare ones.

Speculation on Reddit that Wave 4 will be up for pre-order on Gamestop TONIGHT midnight pacific/3am EST.

For those of us awake anyway, might as well check...

i got lucky today at toys r us. went to electronics for a screen filter for new 3ds asked the lady if any amiibo came in, she said no. on the way out the door a worker recognized me and forced the dang lady to sell me a lucario! she fought like hell, but i got him!

i got lucky today at toys r us. went to electronics for a screen filter for new 3ds asked the lady if any amiibo came in, she said no. on the way out the door a worker recognized me and forced the dang lady to sell me a lucario! she fought like hell, but i got him!
Did she give a reason why she didn't want to sell you one?

What's the speculation based on, and does that mean other sites would likely go up, too?
From what I read it originated from some random facebook page. Someone supposedly talked to Gamestop (?) and they said they will be resetting their systems at 12am and wave 4 pre-orders will go up.

Take the rumor with the smallest grain of salt you can.

Although, I have to go to bed now so they probably will go up. And DeDeDe will go up again. And the Gold Mario. And the Limited to 500 Mewtwo Amiibo as well.

Yep.

What's the speculation based on, and does that mean other sites would likely go up, too?
I read the post, "somebody said on the tracker that they called GameStop about it, and an employee said that they are resetting their system at 12 AM, and putting up Wave 4 pre-orders."

With the amount of worthless information given by employees I don't believe it, but I'm not wasting 2 1/2 hours of sleep trying to find out anyway

New to the scene here. I'm looking to start getting some of the guys and have a couple questions:

1)I see different posts complaining about packaging of the amiibos in shipping, is there a certain retailer that does a good job with packing?

2)I see different posts regarding canceled preorders. Is there a certain retailer that if you get a preorder in you are pretty much guaranteed one? Thanks for any help.

Did she give a reason why she didn't want to sell you one?
yeah person a that told me they were out told person b that said they were in, that all the units that came in today were for preorders per some devin guy. person b told her sell the stupid thing that two were extra and devin was gonna get in trouble. i tried to get both (gave my friend with me cash) but person b was all "i shouldnt even be selling one blah blah..." so i took the one and called it a day. how are they still filling preorders, i swear the employees are starting to get real shady with these things.

New to the scene here. I'm looking to start getting some of the guys and have a couple questions:

1)I see different posts complaining about packaging of the amiibos in shipping, is there a certain retailer that does a good job with packing?

2)I see different posts regarding canceled preorders. Is there a certain retailer that if you get a preorder in you are pretty much guaranteed one? Thanks for any help.
Welcome!

1) It's really random. Some people had Best Buy ship them in a bubble mailer, although I've gotten around three orders from them and everyone was in a box. In my experience, Gamestop ships the best, but again that was just my orders.

2) TRU had some problems with cancellations early, but they sorta redeemed themselves with allowing customers to order them again at a discount. I'd say the big stores like TRU, Best Buy, Gamestop and so far Target are pretty safe bets. Well, as safe as you can get in crazy Amiibo terms.

1. Tru and gamestop have shipped perfect for me. I have some friends who had really good packaging from Amazon. I believe I've heard bestbuy is the worse so far.

2. Gamestop in store has come through for everyone I preordered so far and my online ones. Only cancellations I received were from gohastings and from toysrus online. Best buy and tru seem to cancel the most of the major retailers. Not to sure on Amazon, target, or Walmart though.

Honestly.... It's hit or miss with retailers. For me personally.... I have had good luck with Amazon, TRU and GS. All of the amiibos from those retailers have come boxed and air packed. I ordered multiple figures from Best buy and they came in a box packed well.... but other Cag's have had multiple figures stuffed in bubble mailers.

For the love of god.... stay away from Newegg. Gohastings has a reputation of shipping in bubble mailers, but recently they have been boxing amiibos for shipping.

As far as pre-orders.... All retailers have been guilty of canceling pre-orders. I have had the most luck with Amazon and GS, but that was my experience. Ask any other cag and they can provide pre-order horror stories from just about every retailer.

The amiibo game requires blood, time and sacrifice..... it isn't for the faint of heart.

Happy Hunting!

Missed out on Dedede and I was sitting at my computer all night. No excuses.

For those who are looking, the Target in Lincoln, CA had a half-dozen each of Toon Link and Shiek. 

I have doubts wave 4 will be up tonight and I'm relatively exhausted. Which of course means when I go to sleep they will go up.
Yeah, it seems they found the source. The rumor originated from the nowinstock website/fb page, and spread. It's pure speculation.

However, a lot of people have gotten amiibos from german site kingplayer.de and when you try and pre order any of Wave 4 it says:

"PREORDER! This Product is expected to be in stock on Monday 20 April, 2015."

They can't be too far from opening them now.

...I take a nap and I miss DeDeDe.. if anyone bought 2-3 and is willing to hook me up, let me know!  :whistle2:  :whistle2:

now to watch Target for the restock again... I am still waiting on my 1 Ike , 1 Megaman and 1 Sonic from them with the wierd UPS tracking

Meta Knight is preparing order as well! Oh joy now I just hope I can get this second Dedede to trade for Pit or Falcon hopefully! Gonna call target after work to see if they can find my order number with name and address still no confirmation email but again I checked out as guest but left my email

Meta Knight is preparing order as well! Oh joy now I just hope I can get this second Dedede to trade for Pit or Falcon hopefully! Gonna call target after work to see if they can find my order number with name and address still no confirmation email but again I checked out as guest but left my email
that why no matter what I'm ordering or from where I always screenshot all the confirmation pages

My Ike shipped from Wal Mart! Sonic will be here tomorrow, Mega Man and DeDeDe hopefully ready at GS and BB on Friday for pickup. Wave 3 will be done until May shipment of Shulk. Bring on wave 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back