Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
My Gamestop got Shulk in today. They weren't even expecting it. Was just in the box. Unfortunately they also are saying they won't have Ike and Dedede until the 20th. :(

I also got the Gamestop text about Shulk. But I only got one text. Even though I pre ordered 2, anyone else get more than one text?
Even if you have multiple orders, you only get one text. Anyway, my local GS said their shipments are all pre-orders only. Looking forward to getting Shulk. :)

My Gamestop got Shulk in today. They weren't even expecting it. Was just in the box. Unfortunately they also are saying they won't have Ike and Dedede until the 20th. :(
Called the Gamestop I have my in-store preorder with and they said they haven't arrived yet (they're expecting them tomorrow) but the earliest they can sell them will be at the midnight release for Majora's Mask. Guess I'll be there at midnight!

I got a text saying my Shulk would be in at GameStop tomorrow. I preordered two (One for my brother who was with me making an order at the time). I only got the one text, but hope they've held both. Also, Amazon said my Dedede and Mega Man should be here Friday and Thursday respectively. My brother got his Sheik, Toon Link, Bowser, and Sonic yesterday. My Toon Link arrived on Saturday, I think.

GS called me earlier to tell me Sheik and Toon Link were in. I already got both of them.
I would pick them up and return them (probably somewhere else ) unless you want to possibly give them 5 buck after 48 hrs........is that how the rules go?

Got the text my preorder for 2 Shulks will be ready tomorrow afternoon as well. Half tempted to swing by on my way home to see if they have them ready today but I can wait. It's not like they will do anything but sit on my shelf anyway.

Yeah! My Shulk is ready for Pick up on Wednesday :whistle2:D Will stop by tomorrow and pick mine up. Can't wait to get it! One less stress to deal with. Now all I need is my Meta Knight to ship and I'll be good to go :whistle2:D

My manager hadnt heard anything, but he said he will sell them as soon as they arrive instore and will give all the pre-orderers a call personally.

Also my Shulk from GS.com is sitting at the Post Office, so looks like that will come tomorrow or Thursday.

I would pick them up and return them (probably somewhere else ) unless you want to possibly give them 5 buck after 48 hrs........is that how the rules go?
Actually, I paid in full all Amiibo pre-orders at GS. I may go pick them up and then return them to the one closer to my house.

My buddy called me and told me about a Smash tournament tonight at a local game store and top 3 win prizes. Looking at the table of prizes, there are three Amiibos (Rosalina, Luccario and UK Marth) and then gift cards and random Nintendo crap. Let's see if my buddy and I still got it.

I called GameStop regarding the text I got from them. They said they wouldn't have Shulk in on Wednesday. They seemed to have no idea when they'd have Shulk in. Guess I'll call tomorrow and the next day. I'll keep calling until they actually get him in...

I called GameStop regarding the text I got from them. They said they wouldn't have Shulk in on Wednesday. They seemed to have no idea when they'd have Shulk in. Guess I'll call tomorrow and the next day. I'll keep calling until they actually get him in...
I got a text message from GameStop today stating my Shulk would be available for pickup Wednesday.

Not sure if anybody posted this but Target has updated their DPCI for Super Mario Series Amiibos...
if I recall it's

207-00-5027 - Toad
207-00-5028 - Luigi?
207-00-5029 - Peach?
207-00-5030 - Yoshi?

207-00-5031 - Bowser

I tried "...32" and nothing came out... I know for sure Toad/Bowser were the first/last ones respectively. The middle ones were in that order I think...They do say Super Mario Series on the description and are active. No Z-Date yet...

Yeah! My Shulk is ready for Pick up on Wednesday :whistle2:D Will stop by tomorrow and pick mine up. Can't wait to get it! One less stress to deal with. Now all I need is my Meta Knight to ship and I'll be good to go :whistle2:D
Same for me. Although, seeing some of the terrible pictures of Amiibo shipped from BB, I'm concerned my Meta Knight will come beat to hell. I'll probably try to hunt another one down in store just in case.

Snagged a Fox, Sheik and Toon Link off GS. Caught Fox and Sheik on my own, but would've missed Toon Link if it wasn't for the guys here. Thanks!

Really hope Shulk isn't in stores tomorrow... if he is, they'd release it by Friday and I won't be able to go until Saturday. 

When does Best Buy usually update their store inventory online? I'm going to try to do a in-store pickup order on Friday when the Sonic and Mega Man Amiibos become available, assuming they do so.

I went to GS to pay off my Shulk, some dumb ass went in there fully knowing

When does Best Buy usually update their store inventory online? I'm going to try to do a in-store pickup order on Friday when the Sonic and Mega Man Amiibos become available, assuming they do so.
I doubt they will become available, I think they never go live when they arrive, Good Luck Though!!!!

I got a text message from GameStop today stating my Shulk would be available for pickup Wednesday.
I got the same text. It's a 45 minute drive for me so I called and they said they weren't getting any tomorrow. I recommend people to call ahead if they have to make a trip out of the way to get to GameStop.

Yea, I was surprised to get that text earlier.  I talked to an ASM at my local store but he didn't show any shipments but it could be something they're overnighting since the texts say Weds "PM" rather than "AM"

Whats the chances of it being banged up like my Best Buy one I've received today. The damn thing was nearly ripped out of the box.
I got a Pit from them a couple of weeks ago and that arrived in great condition. I don't know if anyone had any bad experiences though.

Is GS doing midnight launch for MM? I thought everything was web to store aka not gonna arrive on release date?
My gamestop in Oceanside is doing a midnight release... not sure about other locations. Wouldn't hurt to call considering TRU opens at the same time on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back