Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Picking up my Shulk preorder tonight, so it looks like the whole 'closed' thing with the online to store option worked out. Their calling system stinks, by the way - I couldn't tell which item I preordered was in or which store it was at, since it just says "Hey, your item's in, come get it!" in a nice robot voice (I have Ike preordered at another Gamestop - trying to give business to different ones). Had to call the store itself to make sure it was the right one.

Now to wait for Ike.

Called GS and some dude said that Shulk will be bundle with Xenoblade 3D later as a limited edition so don't panic since I missed out. Take with a grain of salt.
I'm wonder if this is just a GS bundle... Also smashbros amiibo will work with xeno 3d? Hadn't read that

Anyone have trouble picking up more than one preorder? I have two. One for me, one for my brother. My brother wants to sleep so I'm going alone. They're both on my account, but I'm worried about a 1 per person restriction. At least I have the one for sure.
i picked up 2 no problem.

Has anyone had their Meta Knight online order ship? it seems odd the stores have them but my online order is still processing.
it will ship on release day 2/20 or maybe 1 day before.

Give it an hour and call back. Use a funny voice the second time so they don't know it's you again :)

I called once for a new release that showed in stock and they said they had a ton of packages to go through. I don't know if the stock is updated automatically once it's delivered or if an employee has to scan it in or whatever, but the time I called they made it seem like they had to sort out what they got first before being able to tell what exactly what was on hand, despite the online inventory saying in-stock
Ha that's almost exactly what happened to me.

Picked up an ike, sonic, and megaman at fred meyers on second pass afterwork. Neither fred meyer had dedede today. The one i bought my amiibos at said they got 1 box of each 3, and limited 1 each to customers. Tried to get last megaman (one for brother) but was a no go, still gotta hit up tru fri for dedede another mega and to preorder new kirby game w/ free kirby amiibo for gf.

Picked up an ike, sonic, and megaman at fred meyers on second pass afterwork. Neither fred meyer had dedede today. The one i bought my amiibos at said they got 1 box of each 3, and limited 1 each to customers. Tried to get last megaman (one for brother) but was a no go, still gotta hit up tru fri for dedede another mega and to preorder new kirby game w/ free kirby amiibo for gf.
where are you located?

Just picked up Shulk without any hassles. He also told me a hilarious story.

They only got 3 Shulks total, and some kid got one. Some scalper dude kept trying to buy it from him, but the kid kept refusing. Eventually he got up to the high 100$ range, by which point the kids mom came in to see what was going on and overheard. Poor kids mom snatched it from him and sold it to the guy, while the manager said he couldnt resist laughing like a maniac.
shulks are going for around $55 on ebay right now so he could buy almost 2 shulks with the money the kid made on that. I don't feel bad for the kid..

Long time lurker first time poster. Was able to get both my shulks in store and picked up two meta kinghts at bestbuy. I was the first person to buy them. They had to go get them from the back. Very happy about it

Long time lurker first time poster. Was able to get both my shulks in store and picked up two meta kinghts at bestbuy. I was the first person to buy them. They had to go get them from the back. Very happy about it
I hope we don't have another Lucario situation, where idiot employees sell preordered figures before they're supposed to, leaving people who preordered shit out of luck.

I love that, whenever someone says that I laugh.
Especially when it said person has 231 posts according to their profile. :lol:

Kinda feeling iffy about my Meta Knight pre-order at BBY being sold to someone who just shows up due to an idiot employee.

i'm surprised gamestop hasn't opened an ebay store to sell the rest of their shulk amiibos. Bestbuy already has an ebay store, unless gamestop has one and is just using a different name, i wouldn't be surprised. 

I hope we don't have another Lucario situation, where idiot employees sell preordered figures before they're supposed to, leaving people who preordered shit out of luck.
my best buy said they will put them in the back first shit im calling again lol im paranoid no nerd scalper is buying my amiibo

Just got back from GS. Picked Shulk up. Don't know if I should open it.

Still no Ike:(

I was in Walmart today and saw a Toon Link. I ended up getting it since I haven't seen it anywhere else yet. This is surprising since my Walmart usually has a pretty horrible amiibo selection to choose from. Like half of the pegs are always empty...

So, on Friday 2/20, some stores will likely hand out tickets to people waiting in line at open on Friday. Say your store opens at 10am. People (might) start lining up early, and maybe at 9:45 or so they will hand out tickets outside so no one tears through with a bicycle and grabs all 40 of the amiibos.
I wish all stores would do that but I bet most won't have tickets.

I don't know why all these stores keep insisting that these things have street dates. It's like Nintendo gives them estimates on when stock might arrive and they take that to mean they have to lock them up in their systems until said date actually comes around... Even if their stock arrives a week prior. It's so dumb.
nintendo doesn't have a street date but a store can put their own street date if they want. Wave 2 most stores sold them whenever they got them and it was almost impossible to find unless you were lucky. I like having a set date so I know not to bother going other days and I can get there early.

It's just a sale from multiple retailers. The general consensus/best guess is that nintendo/retailers are trying to make room for SMB series figures
i haven't seen a yoshi in weeks at any of the stores around me so not sure why he's on sale. You would think they would include pikachu/mario/kirby or something

Yeah, my Wal-Mart's amiibo section is a hodgepodge of discount/clearance shit, 3rd party controllers and like 2 peach amiibo.

I'm amazed someone found a wave 3 there.

Frys cancelled my king dedede order but my megaman still shows backordered.

We regret to inform you that we have had to cancel your recent
order for Amiibo figure(s). The viral popularity of this product
exceeded the quantities made available to Fry's by the manufacturer.
As a result, we are unable to fulfill all of the pre-orders
received. If Nintendo decides to increase our allocation for these
limited edition products, we will contact you to give you the
opportunity to purchase this product.

We understand how disappointing this must be for you and we
sincerely apologize for any frustration you feel.

my walmart only had 1 DK. I tried to buy it and it came up 12.99, the cashier was able to price match it to 9.99 no problem, didn't even look on my phone or anything

Picked up my Shulk from GS. Employee opened the drawer and I saw two more sitting in there waiting for their buyers. He told me several people came into the store looking for extras and a couple tried to buy the preordered ones out from under the original purchasers.

Well, hate to say it but I got the fever....and have to stop. I never sell the crap I collect ....of course don't try very hard either.

With that said, I do have a Captain Falcon, a Sheik, 3 Toon Links, ( had some friends that saw them and bought for me), and preordered Toad. I wouldn't mind getting a Villager, although probably won't see one.

Definitely want Pacman! (need to preorder somewhere?)

Tried to get a Rosalina, but the scalpers get them....early bird tramples the hesitate worm.....

Thinking about posting the trades I have, maybe get something I will actually want....

Well, hate to say it but I got the fever....and have to stop. I never sell the crap I collect ....of course don't try very hard either.

With that said, I do have a Captain Falcon, a Sheik, 3 Toon Links, ( had some friends that saw them and bought for me), and preordered Toad. I wouldn't mind getting a Villager, although probably won't see one.

Tried to get a Rosalina, but the scalpers get them....early bird tramples the hesitate worm.....

Thinking about posting the trades I have, maybe get something I will actually want....

I walked in to my room today, saw all my amiibos and thought "Good god how did this happen" haha

King Dedede would be cool as well...

Tried to get a Rosalina, but the scalpers got them....early bird tramples the hesitate worm.....

Picked up my Shulk preorder at gamestop.  It was the only one my store got in and I live in a college town.  I'm not sure about the other gamestop by me.  The amiibo section was incredibly small at full capacity.  About 2 of each of luigi, mario, peach, bowser, pikachu and donkey kong. :/  That's ridiculous.  They also had my toon link which I forgot about.

Got a phone call from GameStop that my Shulk pre-order is in. Funny, because I don't remember pre-ordering it. They said they'd hold it until Friday, so I guess I'll go and pick it up!

If anyone has an RC Willey in their city; online shows Captain Falcon instock and supposedly mine is ready to be picked up - but we'll see.  Worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back