Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got mine from BBY. The pre-orders are in. The guy was told since TRU is selling them, they can. They rang it up under Bowser's SKU.

I had the only pre-order.
This is exactly why the stock on these things is always so Jacked up. I'm not blaming you but I hope they don't continue to do this. I understand that you have the pre-order and you are going to get it eventually, but they have the street dates for a reason.

So this is messed up. My Ike and Shulk orders from GS closed on the same day, presumably since they were shipped to the store for pickup. I got Shulk 2 days ago but still no sign of Ike. What gives?

I've been keeping a keen eye out for this, it finally shows up and says coming soon haha getting closer I suppose. I'm wanting to use my GCU discount.
It's available for preorder

Edit: maybe not. I can add to cart and goto checkout. But I can't finish the preorder

So like Walmart.com is saying that my Sheik amiibo is ready for pick up in-store but when I read their website it says I would receive a email with a barcode for the associate to scan but I've yet to get any such email....

I do however have the order number and an ID, that should be enough, yeah?

I just got mine from BBY. The pre-orders are in. The guy was told since TRU is selling them, they can. They rang it up under Bowser's SKU.

I had the only pre-order.
I would have had the same success with an unusually helpful Best Buy manager, but the CSR lady was resolute in not letting anything go. She barely let me have the Sonic I preordered.

I understand street dates and don't want anyone to get in trouble, but this store already "lost" one of my preorders and I found out later that one of the employees had stashed it for himself. Having an exclusive figure sit on a shelf for a week doesn't make me feel any better about it. At least I was able to see all my preorders and the GIANT ass red stickers on the front with my name on them.

My toys r us sold out within a half hour of opening.  Another nearby opened early to sell to the lines that were gathered.

Really trying to get that Mega Man...  I'm going to see if he ends up being common.  If not I'm gonna have to attempt to trade for him...

[quote name="TaylorM06" post="12497742" timestamp="1423858604"]It's available for preorder

Edit: maybe not. I can add to cart and goto checkout. But I can't finish the preorder[/quote]

In for one, can cancel my Amazon preorder now and save $2. lol

Where oh where is my beautiful Shulk.

UPS said delivery Friday, but they handed off to USPS in town way back on Tuesday and not a single update since.

Seems like mail delivered already as well

Went to 5 stores today, (Walmart, Meijer, Best Buy, TRU and Target) and struck out on the quest for Sonic or Mega Man at every one.

The only thing I found other than wave 1 commons was a pair of Shieks, so I went ahead and grabbed one.

So like Walmart.com is saying that my Sheik amiibo is ready for pick up in-store but when I read their website it says I would receive a email with a barcode for the associate to scan but I've yet to get any such email....

I do however have the order number and an ID, that should be enough, yeah?
Nevermind, don't care. My Zelda MM New 3DS just arrived. Ill go get that later!

Went to 5 stores today, (Walmart, Meijer, Best Buy, TRU and Target) and struck out on the quest for Sonic or Mega Man at every one.

The only thing I found other than wave 1 commons was a pair of Shieks, so I went ahead and grabbed one.
I found two foxes today at a walmart that looked as if they had been hit by a car. The fact they had anything but mario amazed me.

It's available for preorder

Edit: maybe not. I can add to cart and goto checkout. But I can't finish the preorder
I think the site glitched for a few seconds. I was able to complete an order for Mario Party about 10 minutes ago... The same thing happened with the Super Mario line amiibos. They were "coming soon" then pre-order opened for a bit (though more like 40 minutes) then they greyed out for ~18 hours or so before coming back in stock.

I have a Page Monitor on some sites that seems to have been going crazy this morning.

- Walmart.com saying there was a change but when I went there it still said Pre-Order / Sold out. Then the next time I went there it said "Sold out Online"

- Target.com saying there are changes, and I even saw MM in stock with an "add to cart" button but was never able to actually add it. Now it says sold out again.

Are these sites actually selling out that fast (within 60 seconds) or are there just glitches, etc... happening?

Got a web-in-store Shulk ordered with free shipping at my local Gamestop right at opening, so at least of this morning they were still taking orders for him.

Saw a line 10-15 deep at the Toys R Us right across the street when I arrived at Gamestop, and figured most of them would probably come out empty-handed, given the low stock numbers being reported for most stores after preorders. I was probably right, since there was a horde of about the same number of people descending on Gamestop not long after, despite it just being me and one other guy initially waiting for it to open, hoping for possible spare/unclaimed Shulks or MM N3DS systems. Pretty much all of them went straight for the Amiibo section, where there wasn't really anything new or noteworthy besides Shiek and Toon Link (if you would call them that at this point) that the clerk mentioned. I've got my wave 3b's preordered at Best Buy, so I'm fine with waiting for that and taking advantage of GCU (not to mention the B2G1 glitch I preordered them with!)

Incidentally, went to the nearby Best Buy afterwards to pick up the Sonic that I had preordered online, which I got with no problems. I've heard some horror stories about Best Buy Amiibo preorders, but at least for my store, they really have their stuff together and have always come through so far with the online orders I've placed. The lady at the store pickup counter even mentioned as I was checking out, "And I think we've got the rest of them you preordered waiting over there too!" Seems like either I'm officially recognized as a regular now, or they're just used to having preordered Amiibos sitting in their store pickup cabinet half the time! Of course I immediately wonder about Meta Knight and ask her about it, so she goes over to the locked cabinet, finds him on the top shelf (along with presumably the others, saw some boxes but couldn't make out anything besides MK without my glasses) and says "Yep, got it here with your name on it!" Looking forward to finishing off wave 3 in a week!

On the other hand, I didn't see any other Amiibos in the cabinet BUT mine. I don't know how many spare MK or anything else they'll have (probably not much), and I guarantee there's going to be a bunch of people waiting before the store opens. Going to have to be careful to not get mugged on the way out...

Rosalina, Donkey Kong and Wario announced for the Super Mario Bros series? Legit or Troll?
Well, it's not officially announced.
There's pics of screens or promotional images that show rosalina, dk and wario w red base smseries amiibo.
I expect they'll be confirmed in the near future.

And just got a preorder in for the Mario Party 10 bundle at Best Buy! Thanks for the notification on that! Been watching Best Buy forever, waiting and wondering when it was going to go up. Kinda sad that even after GCU, it's only like a $2 savings over Amazon though...

My TRU got only one Ike and I got there a good 1.5 hours early (because I had been to Target for the MMXL which I didn't get)

So I got out and 3 others immediately jumped out and we were all like "Amiibos?" So we just met in the middle and started talking but as we walked to the front, the second guy (they all came after me) got in front of me and I didn't think nothing of it because they were all cool and I didn't think there would be only ONE fucking Ike.

Well, when the time came he got Ike and I got Dedede which, tbh, I couldn't give less of a fuck about. Also grabbed Sonic which I immediately traded to some dude for a Toon Link and Sheik, even though I had Sheik, a two for one is not bad.

The first guy knew I was first and he even offered the Ike ticket to me but I said no because he was obviously ecstatic about it, and was probably just an offer for the sake of it.

Didn't feel that bad... Till I realized during this whole BS, I missed Target.com's MMXL N3DS.

The salt is real.

And just got a preorder in for the Mario Party 10 bundle at Best Buy! Thanks for the notification on that! Been watching Best Buy forever, waiting and wondering when it was going to go up. Kinda sad that even after GCU, it's only like a $2 savings over Amazon though...
Supposedly, Amazon is going to deliver it on (3/20 MP10's release date) rather then the 29th with Best Buy's free shipping.

Picked up Ike, Dedede, Mega Man, and Sonic today. Combined with my WIS Shulk last night I've got everything announced pre-ordered or purchased.

Uhhh...I just got a Toon Link from Walmart.com that I ordered a long time ago...and cancelled???

And of course their shitty website wont load so I cant see if they charged me

Edit: They did charge me even though I clearly cancelled...guess I'll return to store?

The first guy knew I was first and he even offered the Ike ticket to me but I said no because he was obviously ecstatic about it, and was probably just an offer for the sake of it.

Didn't feel that bad... Till I realized during this whole BS, I missed Target.com's MMXL N3DS.

The salt is real.
i4xoJVP.jpg

I thought the MP10 bundle would stay on bb.Com for a while but maybe not with everyone cancelling their other orders to save with GCU.

I thought the MP10 bundle would stay on bb.Com for a while but maybe not with everyone cancelling their other orders to save with GCU.
I'm keeping my Amazon order since its got the cheap glitch.
I cancelled my gamestop order though. That shit was $69 shipped.
One is bound to arrive damaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back