Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope bestbuy ships my metaknight before Friday. That's the only one left I need and I don't have a backup plan. I really don't want to wait in line again in the cold on Friday, especially because my bestbuy said they only have 5 and one of the employees told me employees get first dibs and have been buying up some of the rare ones.

I would just wait. I know in England (where I currently am) meta knight doesn't come out until the 20th which I guess is the same for the rest of Europe as well. After that date if you can't get it from best buy the price to import from Europe should have gone down due to the amiibo being out in the stores. (Unless meta knight is a really low print run)
I wouldn't count that as a guarantee, rosalina and shulk were very hard to find on release date on foreign Amazon sites and still are hard to get.

Just got home about 20 minutes ago and finally snagged him. I bought two though just to justify paying half his price in shipping. Now I just need an N3ds and I'll be set for Codename STEAM

Tried to get an Ike order in for a local CAG I talked to a few days ago. Couldn't get the copy / paste to work in the gift card number field. Was gonna use the one from my N3DS cancellation.

But how reliable are those gray button Target orders? I mean I did get the confirmation email, but all other stores seem to have no problem cancelling "mistakes".

But how reliable are those gray button Target orders? I mean I did get the confirmation email, but all other stores seem to have no problem cancelling "mistakes".
Sonic's shipped but my megaman hasn't. This one's different in that it turned "add to cart" soon after so it may just have been a glitch where the back end was turned on to allow orders but the button didn't change

Two quick questions.

Has anybody who ordered Ike yesterday from Target still not shipped yet? I'm starting to get pissed that not only did my MM LE game (from BB) not ship with 99% of the other people's, my Ike hasn't shipped either from yesterday and everybody's has pretty much shipped.

Also, are people who are grabbing Sonic from Best Buy seeing it on the site as 'in stock' at your store or is it just based off a guess? Where are they put? With the other Amiibos or somewhere else? Didn't see any yesterday.

Gamestop seems to be the most reliable with pre-orders. I was talking about my pre-orders today with some of the guys there and they said they missed a Capt Falcon for one guy but managed to get one from another store that had a couple extra. 1 out of like 100 isn't too bad.
What worries me is the talk of people's site to store orders being canceled. They did come through on my Shulk so they are 1 for 1 so far.

Two quick questions.

Has anybody who ordered Ike yesterday from Target still not shipped yet? I'm starting to get pissed that not only did my MM LE game (from BB) not ship with 99% of the other people's, my Ike hasn't shipped either from yesterday and everybody's has pretty much shipped.

Also, are people who are grabbing Sonic from Best Buy seeing it on the site as 'in stock' at your store or is it just based off a guess? Where are they put? With the other Amiibos or somewhere else? Didn't see any yesterday.
my sonics shipped but not the megaman order. Did you get a cancellation email for your MM LE? They're sitll trying to resend those if you did

my sonics shipped but not the megaman order. Did you get a cancellation email for your MM LE? They're sitll trying to resend those if you did
Yeah I'm hearing Mega man is having that problem as well, but I haven't heard anyone with a "delayed" Ike.

The MM LE has been "preparing for order" for 4 days now. I paid with a gift card, so no payment issues, and the order can't be canceled anymore, but there's no sign of shipping.

Target let me add Ike to my cart but when I try and checkout it gives me an error page. He's in my cart though...c'mon Target let me check out!

Yeah I'm hearing Mega man is having that problem as well, but I haven't heard anyone with a "delayed" Ike.

The MM LE has been "preparing for order" for 4 days now. I paid with a gift card, so no payment issues, and the order can't be canceled anymore, but there's no sign of shipping.
I'm having the same issue with my MM LE and my MM N3DS. Didn't someone say that they have the items and will have them shipped to us by the 19th? It's really irritating me as well, I'll be pretty bummed if these orders don't make it. Worst thing is, we probably won't get an update until Tuesday since the post office is closed on Monday, which is Presidents day.

I'm having the same issue with my MM LE and my MM N3DS. Didn't someone say that they have the items and will have them shipped to us by the 19th? It's really irritating me as well, I'll be pretty bummed if these orders don't make it. Worst thing is, we probably won't get an update until Tuesday since the post office is closed on Monday, which is Presidents day.

Pretty much. Their stance is that its coming out and there's no incentive for us to cancel so its a wait and see game

Crazy that a toy that is meant to be taken out of the box and played with that costs $12.99 isn't packaged in an iron crate, stuffed with fluffy bunnies, and hand walked to your house from the warehouse??? The stores don't give 2 shits if the packaging while shipping gets bent on a cheap product.....hell the Dodge Hellcat is shipped on an uncovered car carrier without any plastic protection on it, and that's a $60,000 item.
wow, reactionary much? I just said they package it better if you buy more then 1. but, hey, thanks for the rant.

My Sonic and Ike I ordered around 5pm est yesterday shipped out this morning.
All I need is Ike. =(

Who wants multiple shulks?
You? It always looks like your trying to get more of the same ones even after you get them from the NW store.

Yeah, especially since another wave is coming.
Some people are just impatient and can't wait a few months, I was hanging out at my buddies store yesterday.

People were going in there and were asking for extras, I would tell them about the in store weborder and some people acted a little hesitant and/or just left.

All I need is Ike. =(

You? It always looks like your trying to get more of the same ones even after you get them from the NW store.

Some people are just impatient and can't wait a few months, I was hanging out at my buddies store yesterday.

People were going in there and were asking for extras, I would tell them about the in store weborder and some people acted a little hesitant and/or just left.
I have friends you know, demanding impatient friends that won't shut up about how they need the wave 3 amiibos despite boldly telling me i'm an idiot for pre-ordering them all months ago. The point I was trying to get across is that it feels crazy that someone with a guaranteed amiibo that will likely grow in value would trade it for a multiple copies of an amiibo that's still avaliable for pre-order

I just had an encounter with some knucklehead on Craigslist as I put up my 2 Lucario Amiibos for sale $35 each.

He insisted to me that their price was dropping steadily and that he could easily get one for $30 on eBay, going so far as to call me retarded for asking $35 for them and accusing me of attempting to rip him off.

I think I've found the polar opposite of a scalper. The other end of the spectrum when it comes to extremes.

fucking idiots, I swear to god.

I just had an encounter with some knucklehead on Craigslist as I put up my 2 Lucario Amiibos for sale $35 each.

He insisted to me that their price was dropping steadily and that he could easily get one for $30 on eBay, going so far as to call me retarded for asking $35 for them and accusing me of attempting to rip him off.

I think I've found the polar opposite of a scalper. The other end of the spectrum when it comes to extremes.

Well that seems to be craiglisters in general from my experience. Try and sell a new game that game out for 50-55 and they ask for 35-40. While he could get one for 26 or so on ebay, it would be the Japanese version. Your price is spot on for a U.S. version.

Then why doesn't he just get it on eBay?

Oh right, because he has to nitpick. I'm sure he already has a Lucario.

Way too much free time on his hands. If you were asking $100, sure, maybe you get some grief. But, to quote Oswalt, what invoked the wrath of the wizard? FIVE DOLLARS.

Everyone wants the most for what they sell and the least for what they buy. That's a pipe dream.

Well that seems to be craiglisters in general from my experience. Try and sell a new game that game out for 50-55 and they ask for 35-40. While he could get one for 26 or so on ebay, it would be the Japanese version. Your price is spot on for a U.S. version.
This is what I was going to say. I listed my 3DS XL on there and I got an offer for $50. The guy was not joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back