Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if the Mega Man amiibo will ever be used outside of Super Smash Brahs.

I just had an encounter with some knucklehead on Craigslist as I put up my 2 Lucario Amiibos for sale $35 each.
He insisted to me that their price was dropping steadily and that he could easily get one for $30 on eBay, going so far as to call me retarded for asking $35 for them and accusing me of attempting to rip him off.

I think I've found the polar opposite of a scalper. The other end of the spectrum when it comes to extremes.

fucking idiots, I swear to god.
don't trio I got your 35 right here

Kind of a bummer that they're not gonna do figures for Waluigi, Bowser Jr, Boo, Shy Guy or any other standard Mario party characters, though, there could be multiple waves like w/ smash.

I don't think this is an official Nintendo Chart though. I'm sure they're coming but just be wary that the chart is [awesome] and unofficial.
Someone had posted before about how the Japanese MP10 site had posted those pictures.. I went on Friday and they were all there.

I'd tell you how to find it, but I just randomly clicked things until I made it there.

The new DK, Roalina & Wario SMBS variants are old news and are all but confirmed by Nintendo.  The news on them dropped mid-week last week if I remember correctly.

I assume no one has received a Meta Knight shipping notice from BB for orders shipping to home?
I have one for in store pick up, one for shipping... haven't got a notice on either one.

I notice that toad is the only one with a single amiibo variant in the MP10 compatible lineup. Didn't Nintendo say he was more rare than the rest? That doesn't make sense.
I don't recall hearing anything about that. In fact, a quick search only shows rumors that the Amiibo should be plentiful come release.

I didn't want to import any, or pay more then MSRP, but my little girl wants Rosa.

Does anyone have a link to an import Rosa and Luma that doesn't cost an arm and a leg? I tried Google but every over seas retailer I hit up was OOS.

Is finding an import Rosa (not on eBay or Amazon that's jacked up) a lost cause at this point?
Amazon Japan still has it for MSRP... but for some reason, they won't ship to my address. You could try there since others have said they are importing from Amazon JP. The European sites all seem to be sold out.

Otherwise, I have an extra import unopened Rosa from Amazon France or Germany (can't remember) that I bought in case I couldn't snag one at Target. It cost me about $23 after converting currency. I can send it to you for cost + whatever shipping ends up being.

i think the only mario party variant that looks better than the smash version is DK. all the other ones look generic

Pit, Villager, WFT and Marth can be obtained easily from overseas. Little Mac is the hardest to find so I don't think a one for one will work for him.
Actually, none of those are "easy" to import anymore. WFT still shows as cheap but most of those sellers don't ship to the US. Every one of the amiibos you mentioned are sold out on the worldwide amazon sites. Maybe I'm missing somewhere else people are importing through?

I wish i didnt work Fridays, really want a meta knight and mega man, but by that time ill already be at work for an hour.  really feel bad for the ones that are collecting them all.

Is it possible that Meta Knight might join the trinity and become the quadrilogy if this is the case? I still have mine preorder and so far, no new update since I preordered it back in 12/15ish or so...
I think Little Mac already joined the ranks weeks ago. He goes for significantly more money than WFT.

As a kirby fan I'm going to be pretty disappointed if I can't grab a MK and King D along with the new Kirby game Friday.

I mean it's the next game to support amiibo. Hope best buy is good to me like target was for rosalina.

fuck Frys.

Cancelled my Dedede, and Ike without so much as an email.  Now I have to find out how to cancel my Mega Man because I refuse to give them any money.

I turned down Ike 4x from target because I didnt want to waste money if Frys sent me them

Hopefully MM and Ike wont be rare -.-

I'm banking on megaman being a common in a month or less, hopefully my intuition pays off. I don't really want to pay the extra shipping charge for him. Now KDDD on the other hand, I would certainly pay a few extra shipping $ for him.

Zmonkay it still says available for me.. try again? :/
Thanks, even though it says available/add to cart button is there it won't let me :( Oh well, here's to hoping he's common enough to find eventually. *kicks self for not preordering the wave when it was up for preorder for weeks at a stretch*

Was at the last step and Target just Megaman Legends 3'ed me. :<

At least I was able to do a web-in-store for Shulk 5-1 last night at gamestop :)

Got 2 Sonics last night and now 2 megamans this morning. Was able to use my girlfriends redcard and save 5% and get free shipping. Huuuuuge difference in price. I won't order another amiibo from target with those shipping costs.

What are you talking about "gray button".
If it's gray, it won't add it to the cart. How are you getting around this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back