Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
They'd rather someone else put the work in for them. It's annoying when people repeatedly ask the same questions over and over that have been answered over and over. Instead of being lazy search for the answer first.
i don't blame someone for not wanting to read 110+ pages. I don't mind the same questions being asked, but there really should be an FAQ in the first post. There was some great idea to close the old thread and make this a new one, yet nothing is different about it. Whoever made the new thread should be updating the first post so people stop asking the questions.

i hope that BB releases a lot of MK because as fun as it is to actually get an order in; everyone should be able to have and enjoy him.  It shouldn't be about money or resale.  It should be about the fun of having him on your shelf/case/hanging on your wall.

I got a notice saying it's ready for pick up and doesn't mention a street date. I'm going to run to town later any ways. Might check and see if it's actually ready.

Actually, my bad, it was from NowInStock, I got the text at 12:55pm, maybe mines a bit slow?
I got mine at 12:54. Guess the minute made the difference.

Hmm, I made 1 order, but BB shows I made 2 orders. Oh well, I'll have one Meta Knight for trade,or sell if BB doesn't cancel them.
made 2 posts too instead of one too. Grat's though, that meta knight will probably let you trade for anything from wave 2 or 3 if the scarcity holds

Warning if you ordered to flip, trade, or keep in the box...

I ordered 3 Fox's 2 weeks ago from BB for in home shipping and all 3 were sent in the same bubble mailer and got beat up pretty good. 

Warning if you ordered to flip, trade, or keep in the box...

I ordered 3 Fox's 2 weeks ago from BB for in home shipping and all 3 were sent in the same bubble mailer and got beat up pretty good.
I have ordered almost all of mine through BB, and every time it has come in a box. I guess it depends on the distribution center location? Luckily I live in MN where BB headquarters is, so possibly less handling involved.

Missed out on meta knight cause I was scrolling through the imgur links of game collections so by the time I saw the post saying he was up I was too late. Damn this derailed thread! I'm in England until the 10th of March as well so no way I will be able to get a US meta knight unless it's from their website.

Missed out on Mega Knight :/ if any amiibros want to trade or sell an extra PM me. I'll make it worth your while ;)
Haha poor us. If I were able to get there Friday I wouldn't care, I'd take my chances. It's just annoying that even getting there an hour after open is too late. Some of us have lives!! Haha

Missed out on meta knight cause I was scrolling through the imgur links of game collections so by the time I saw the post saying he was up I was too late. Damn this derailed thread! I'm in England until the 10th of March as well so no way I will be able to get a US meta knight unless it's from their website.
bring back a bunch of european marths/villagers plz

I have ordered almost all of mine through BB, and every time it has come in a box. I guess it depends on the distribution center location? Luckily I live in MN where BB headquarters is, so possibly less handling involved.
high-five for also living in Minnesota where Best Buy and Target are headquartered! Even though I'm pretty sure everything I have ordered from these places has come from distribution centers in other parts of the center of the nation like TN, KY, OH or even further south.

95% of stuff comes pristine though. People fail to realize that it's all about your local mail carriers, not the packaging plants.

I managed to order two Meta Knights for instore pickup. One is for me and one is for my eight year old grandson. I received my order confirmation, just hope BB doesn't screw it up. Thanks OP
it allowed in store pickup? So now there is going to be even less in store for people who line up on friday? Awesome..

The txt alerts are slow, set up Browser alerts if you are sitting next to your computer
i always get my text alerts before email alerts from nowinstock

I'm going to check pre-order reports at my store tomorrow for my local stores and see if any MK's that were supposed to be openly available Friday morning were pre-ordered  from tonights upload. I did see a bunch in the DC of my DC so maybe that's where the stock came from? I guess we'll see. And on Wednesday I will know for sure if there are any coming in anytime before Friday.

i hope that BB releases a lot of MK because as fun as it is to actually get an order in; everyone should be able to have and enjoy him. It shouldn't be about money or resale. It should be about the fun of having him on your shelf/case/hanging on your wall.
it's not up to BB it's up to nintendo. I'm sure Bestbuy enjoys money and would rather sell thousands than have them go to ebay.

imagine how many more amiibos I would have if this thread didn't get derailed for dozens of pages every day.

Come to think of it; the only way you could have gotten in-store pick-up to go through is if the store had 3+ in stock AFTER pre Orders.

SO stores might still have 1-2 on Friday like I said I will report tomorrow with more info.

Until then, let us all hold hands and hope our orders get fulfilled.

Come to think of it; the only way you could have gotten in-store pick-up to go through is if the store had 3+ in stock AFTER pre Orders.

SO stores might still have 1-2 on Friday like I said I will report tomorrow with more info.

Yeah, none of the stores around me allowed store pickup for meta knight, weird because mega man and co "allowed" it

it allowed in store pickup? So now there is going to be even less in store for people who line up on friday?

i always get my text alerts before email alerts from nowinstock
If there are any left, the store I checked the other day only had9.

when i ordered mine it told me that it was unavailable for instore pickup in the 10 nearest bestbuys to me, guess that means they dont have many for non preorder

1 gold and 1 silver. If you don't want 2 why do you even want 1 if regular mario is just the same thing?

under $200 is not a lot of money for all of that work.

yes

makes sense to have 2 accounts as long as they have different addresses. I made an account for my sister a year ago and they banned my account and hers because you're only supposed to have 1.
almost $200 profit and 26 figures acquired at no cost is most certainly worth it to me. Not to mention the entertainment aspect. Apparently the majority on this board have much greater wealth than I:)

Haha poor us. If I were able to get there Friday I wouldn't care, I'd take my chances. It's just annoying that even getting there an hour after open is too late. Some of us have lives!! Haha
Well since we have a pending secret trade *cough*Enjoy that Little Mac...*cough* I'll be free this Friday morning and I'll try to score an extra Meta for ya! Provided I can even get one lol

bring back a bunch of european marths/villagers plz
if only it was that easy! The Euorpean mountains of rare amiibos available to pick up from every store is a myth (in England at least). Have not seen a store in England with anything rare apart from maybe an Ike and two Lucarios. They also cost over $20 at GAME which is pushing the limits on retail price for these. Although needless to say I am definitely going meta knight hunting on Friday when it is released here although I will still need a US version for the sealed collection.

Well since we have a pending secret trade *cough*Enjoy that Little Mac...*cough* I'll be free this Friday morning and I'll try to score an extra Meta for ya! Provided I can even get one lol
Haha hey thanks even if you can't that's nice of you. I'm gonna swing by the store I'll be near (Colerain, OH) but I'm not expecting anything.

Looks like Ike's finally shipping for me from Amazon. Looks like it's one-day shipping, too, although I'm not really that impatient for it - especially since the entire town's covered in snow and I wouldn't ask anyone to try to travel in it for me. Hopefully UPS/FedEx/USPS won't end up killing some of their drivers by making them drive around in this.

almost $200 profit and 26 figures acquired at no cost is most certainly worth it to me. Not to mention the entertainment aspect. Apparently the majority on this board have much greater wealth than I:)
Lol theres always someone thats gonna say its not good b/c they seemingly have plenty of money and just throw it around...I mean you basically got $550 and bought the set of Amiibos and have $200 left over. No big deal, its only $550. Its really not a lot of work to sell something on ebay. The hardest part is getting the figures which if you are a collector and reseller, youre already doing all the work to collect the figures.

if only it was that easy! The Euorpean mountains of rare amiibos available to pick up from every store is a myth (in England at least). Have not seen a store in England with anything rare apart from maybe an Ike and two Lucarios. They also cost over $20 at GAME which is pushing the limits on retail price for these. Although needless to say I am definitely going meta knight hunting on Friday when it is released here although I will still need a US version for the sealed collection.
You know, all the pictures of amiibo piles have been from germany. There's gotta be a joke somewhere about austere germans and not buying colorful and fun toys.

$200 + 26 figures ($338+tax) = $538+ profit then that's worth it. I didn't know you were including those figures as profit. If it was only $200 then not worth it.

For anyone else that is into importing, Amazon.it has Dedede up for pre-order right now!
sold out

Missed Meta Knight while driving home from work. Still have my BB ship to home preorder from way back in December, just gonna have to rely on that one more heavily now considering I missed the chance for a backup.

bestbuy charged my card for metaknight today for my December order. I really hope it goes through, it will be almost impossible to get one on friday. Hopefully that means they are shipping it soon.

Was thinking it might be going up again, sheesh, no need to be a jerk about it.
Sorry for jumping on you, there's just so many people that have been not reading anything and posting the same things over and over again, as well as the double posts that can be avoided easily.

Missed it. Was a minute too late. Saw yellow button and it was gone. Dang work getting in the way.

Hope there are some available at bb Friday. It's not looking good, unless most stores get another shipment in this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back