Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a call from GameStop and he said that everyone who preordered more than one Ike will be limited to one per household. I had two on reserve and he said we have to move one of the preorders to something else or a refund. He also stated that Ike seems to be the rarest and there is not enough to fill preorders.

Three GS around me all show stock for Shulk but won't sell them since they were pre orders even though it's been a week. Guess I'd feel good about it when I put in a wave 4 order with them that they won't sell my pre orders but damn over a week waiting for these people to get their pre orders seems like they either don't want them now or got it elsewhere.

Meta knight just shipped, but my mega man that I preordered in December still shows status unavailable. When should I panic, bash open my neighbors heads and feast upon their sweet head meats?

The updates might be old by this point then. I see there's some new ones being introduced soon, any tips or sites I should camp to try and snag any exclusives or hard-to-get ones? Hard to tell which will be popular so I'll try to know which I want.
Try using Nowinstock.net or keep up with this post as much as you can.

Considering you've missed out on over half of the Smash Bros characters, your main amiibos are going to be commons or waves coming up for pre-order. Not much chance at getting others unless you are will to pay big.

I just got a call from GameStop and he said that everyone who preordered more than one Ike will be limited to one per household. I had two on reserve and he said we have to move one of the preorders to something else or a refund. He also stated that Ike seems to be the rarest and there is not enough to fill preorders.
Thank god I managed to get Ike from Target. Looks like he might be the rarest wave 3. Just earlier today people also reported cancellation of Ike preorders from bestbuy and gamestop

Meta knight just shipped, but my mega man that I preordered in December still shows status unavailable. When should I panic, bash open my neighbors heads and feast upon their sweet head meats?
I'm in the same boat as you with MM. I wouldn't worry unless we get cancelation emails. That's when we can start the raging.

Ya, I may buy an ike off ebay. Marth sells for ~$90, so as long as Ike goes up in price, i'll be happy. Is the only one I am missing anyway, so not a huge deal, dont feel like baby sitting the websites anymore

Finally got my order number for the King dedede order yesterday at Target.com. Called and gave them my email address and she found it right away. Weird I never got the confirmation email.

EDIT: If my King dedede actually gets delivered I would be more than happy to trade him for a Lucario, Pit or Captain Falcon.

EDIT:: Didn't someone say earlier something about returning in store and getting the shipping fee taken off? I may try to return him in store and get credit for the shipping so I can re-purchase him with the $15 gift card from the MM 3DSXL cancellation. It would save money and be a good excuse to re-tender the transaction.

Best buy cancelled my Ike pre order I placed on 12/14. They still haven't shipped my MK I also placed on 12/14. Oh and my Best buy Sonic amiibo arrived today... wait for it... all beat to hell! Best Buy is sticking it to me today.

Best buy cancelled my Ike pre order I placed on 12/14. They still haven't shipped my MK I also placed on 12/14. Oh and my Best buy Sonic amiibo arrived today... wait for it... all beat to hell! Best Buy is sticking it to me today.
I don't understand how they are shipping the orders placed Monday, but not yet for the orders placed in December.... that's ridiculous. I was lucky and placed one Monday so I have one shipped at least. But to get that shipped before my preorder that's months old? I have no words for that.

It seems like a lot of online retailers aren't shipping in the order the preorder was placed. I'd be really curious to find out how they do ship them, is it random or done by who ordered most recently?

Finally got my order number for the King dedede order yesterday at Target.com. Called and gave them my email address and she found it right away. Weird I never got the confirmation email.

EDIT: If my King dedede actually gets delivered I would be more than happy to trade him for a Lucario, Pit or Captain Falcon.

EDIT:: Didn't someone say earlier something about returning in store and getting the shipping fee taken off? I may try to return him in store and get credit for the shipping so I can re-purchase him with the $15 gift card from the MM 3DSXL cancellation. It would save money and be a good excuse to re-tender the transaction.
Check your junk email.

Yeah, that's the UK date, US date is "Spring 2015." Granted, the official Wave 3 date from Nintendo was February 2015, not the first, a lot of places just used the first as a placeholder.

I don't understand how they are shipping the orders placed Monday, but not yet for the orders placed in December.... that's ridiculous. I was lucky and placed one Monday so I have one shipped at least. But to get that shipped before my preorder that's months old? I have no words for that.
I'm not sure Either. It seems like bad business to not play it first come first serve unless they have enough to fill all preorders. This is like the Tru cancellations to me. Especially after they cancelled pit and Falcon, but tons shipped who bought it well after my order.

I thought they would screw me over, but it shipped. Order was placed on 12/20. I'm holding out hope that My fellow cags get their's shipped.

Just got this email from Gamestop seconds ago:

Dear Paul

Due to the high demand of the Ike Amiibo, we are experiencing a delay in getting this character in for customers.  We expect to receive the Ike Amiibo character later this Spring, and you will receive a tracking number when your item becomes available. As the availability of the Ike character is extremely limited, purchases of this character will be limited to one per household. Please rest assured we are working to obtain additional inventory as quickly as possible. We sincerely apologize for any frustration this issue may cause.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let us know. You can respond to this email, or if you prefer to speak to someone directly you can call 1 (800) 883-8895. Our hours are 8 AM – 10 PM CST Monday – Saturday, or 8 AM to 8 PM CST on Sundays. 

Have a wonderful day,

Your friends at GameStop.com

I ordered two so not sure what will happen.

There must be a twitter or something to follow that can send a text when orders open somewhere instead of camping this thread all day. It's just full of people going, "Was on the phone for 8 hours, thank GOD I got my precious Dedede, haven't eaten in 4 days." Lol, happy for you guys but seriously, take some stress relief somewhere.

Arrgh my Sonic and Mega Man from Target are in my state but estimated delivery is Saturday. Hopefully they come before that. My son has been asking every day for them as well as Shulk and Meta Knight, which haven't even shipped yet. Sadly he's convinced that Mr. Game And Watch will be in his hands soon too even though I've told him several times that they haven't made him yet.
Is this the target orders? They are in Bridgeport huh?

There must be a twitter or something to follow that can send a text when orders open somewhere instead of camping this thread all day. It's just full of people going, "Was on the phone for 8 hours, thank GOD I got my precious Dedede, haven't eaten in 4 days." Lol, happy for you guys but seriously, take some stress relief somewhere.
nowinstock.net

I was kind of being sarcastic as the last wave was handled by Nintendo and Retailers horribly.
Yeah the US hasnt done release dates except the launch ones, the only dates weve had were made up by retailers. Even the website here lists only the month as the release date and only Spring 2015 for wave 4. We did however get a specific March 20th date for the Mario Series ones.

http://www.nintendo.com/amiibo/line-up/

Finally got a plausible answer for those of us waiting for 3b preorders from GameStop. General manager told me mega man and sonic will be shipping soon to store/home no matter when you ordered. However, he said the king and Ike will depend on when you ordered. If it was in mid December or sooner, they'll have it soon. Otherwise you'll be waiting for summer.

I'm not sure Either. It seems like bad business to not play it first come first serve unless they have enough to fill all preorders. This is like the Tru cancellations to me. Especially after they cancelled pit and Falcon, but tons shipped who bought it well after my order.

I thought they would screw me over, but it shipped. Order was placed on 12/20. I'm holding out hope that My fellow cags get their's shipped.
I think these are all shipping from different warehouses, so they're probably going in chronological order within their distribution area. Some must just be processing them faster than others.

Just got this email from Gamestop seconds ago (also one for DeDeDe):

Dear Paul

Due to the high demand of the Ike Amiibo, we are experiencing a delay in getting this character in for customers.  We expect to receive the Ike Amiibo character later this Spring, and you will receive a tracking number when your item becomes available. As the availability of the Ike character is extremely limited, purchases of this character will be limited to one per household. Please rest assured we are working to obtain additional inventory as quickly as possible. We sincerely apologize for any frustration this issue may cause.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let us know. You can respond to this email, or if you prefer to speak to someone directly you can call 1 (800) 883-8895. Our hours are 8 AM – 10 PM CST Monday – Saturday, or 8 AM to 8 PM CST on Sundays. 

Have a wonderful day,

I ordered two so here is what else I just got.....

Dear Paul,

Our records indicate you placed an order for multiple Ike Amiibos. Unfortunately these items are one per household, and your order has been updated to reflect this change. We sincerely apologize for any frustration this issue may cause.

Have a wonderful day,

wow, there's absolutely no aftermarket value for sheik, toon link, or fox

figured as much, these are going back to the store, help out the locals who are looking for them, haha

They haven't yet. I ordered 13 meta knights and 15 kddd's online this week. All shipped today.
I ordered two each of DDD and Ike but I didn't order them from Gamestop until 1/8...it was a bit late in the preorder game. I can't imagine everyone is going to be waiting until Spring...

They haven't yet. I ordered 13 meta knights and 15 kddd's online this week. All shipped today.
I ordered two each of DDD and Ike but I didn't order them from Gamestop until 1/8...it was a bit late in the preorder game. I can't imagine everyone is going to be waiting until Spring...

Yeah I ordered DDD and Sonic on 1/5 for in store pick up cause I didnt really care that much about them...guess I will be importing if nothing else.

Dededes from Target last night are all shipped.  Just waiting on Meta Knight order updates from Best Buy now.  Love Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back