Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I am camping out Ike on Walmart for the next 20-30 minutes. Can anyone say that Ike was up for sale? I bet he's next.

And where is Sonic on Walmart's site?

Alright, I'm insanely bummed i missed out on MK on bb.com.

Is there anything you guys use to track stuff for when it comes back in stock? Something that emails you when it does.

I used a few things for the MM LE and 3DS but they didn't work for Jack.

All these Amiibo's orders I been putting it and now to wait for them to arrive.. Waiting on about 7 different ones now. I want them now!!

Ok guys, I'm going to stand up from my desk to take a pee. Ike and Sonic will come in stock momentarily - be ready!

Not like it matters, but all domestic? Quite a feat either way.
Imported a handful from Amazon JP at 15 each shipped incase preorders didn't go through (Ike, Dedede, Meta, Rosalina) and Villager & Marth. All preorders so far came through so far so just gonna trade or sell the US versions.

Damn i missed both DeDeDe and Megaman because i was inputting my info for a new account, fuck

I'll keep checking anyways, looks like shits going down at Wal-Mart.

So I am kinda confused, I ordered my Ike/DDD from GS for store pick up on 12/24...so when should I expect to get these? I thought I read that the ones after 12/30 have to wait? I not really sure...

No joke, it went OOS right as it was processing my order
Ditto. I had to register an account which delayed the whole ordering process. Once I was done, I tried to put another order in...SOLD OUT! Luckily someone flagged me on IRC!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to confirm, Walmart is usually good with shipping right?  I have two Sonics and now two Dedede's on order from them and I hope they arent crushed or anything.

DOnt worry, Im not a scalper.  I got two just in the hopes to trade them off for ones I need.  If I dont find anything I WILL pass them on for cost plus shipping to CaG'ers.  You people are great help in this search.  Cant thank you enough.

I'm going to make a bold prediction and say after the strike is done we're gonna get a huge glut of amiibos that's going kill the secondary market. And damn it best buy back ordered my sonics 

So I am kinda confused, I ordered my Ike/DDD from GS for store pick up on 12/24...so when should I expect to get these? I thought I read that the ones after 12/30 have to wait? I not really sure...
If you ordered before Christmas for Ike and DeDeDe from GS, you'll get yours some time next week. If you ordered After Christmas, then you'll have to wait until "sometime in the spring". If you pre-ordered more than one Ike, like I did, it won't be fulfilled and you will still only get one. DeDeDe multiple pre-orders are still safe at this time

Just to confirm, Walmart is usually good with shipping right? I have two Sonics and now two Dedede's on order from them and I hope they arent crushed or anything.

DOnt worry, Im not a scalper. I got two just in the hopes to trade them off for ones I need. If I dont find anything I WILL pass them on for cost plus shipping to CaG'ers. You people are great help in this search. Cant thank you enough.
People have kinda stopped caring about the distinction but they've been alright with me. Of course you're going to get horror stories about them too, nature of shipping and DC's i guess

If you ordered before Christmas for Ike and DeDeDe from GS, you'll get yours some time next week. If you ordered After Christmas, then you'll have to wait until "sometime in the spring". If you pre-ordered more than one Ike, like I did, it won't be fulfilled and you will still only get one. DeDeDe multiple pre-orders are still safe at this time
Ok so I should be alright for next week? Because I have not gotten any email yet as to when they will be available haha

It's over in the sense that they're working at something like quarter efficiency. Go labor unions I guess
maybe they need a person similar to jimmy hoffa to speed the process up lol

but also wonder why if it causing that much problems why they cant then just ship east coast stuff to New Brunswich, Canada and drive stuff in semi down through main or on the west coast into vancover, canada port and drive it down in semis through washington state

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back