Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if that's entirely true. I am putting together a survey to try and get a feel for which retailer is most reliable. I will probably post it next week once all retailers ship initial orders of wave 3b (that being Gamestop finally catching up).
None, your best bet is to preorder from multiple retailers and once they are in your hands cancel or exchange others.

Lol insanely quick. I found one toon link hidden behind some TVs at BB. Never seen a sheik in store and we hunted from long beach to riverside and everywhere in between a week ago.
Where do you stay at? There were some sheiks at bby on Sunday in riverside, saw them on Tuesday at target. I saw a bunch of toon links at TRU last Friday, and still some I think on Tuesday.

I might have missed it in the past few pages of stuff going in and out of stock from Amazon, but have Walmart shipped out Ike or Dedede yet? I assume I'll get my preorders since they reopened orders earlier for a bit and all.

None, your best bet is to preorder from multiple retailers and once they are in your hands cancel or exchange others.
I'd rather hear from everyone and hear their actual experiences. Yes, multiple retailers are a good idea but I am sure there are ones better than others.

Where do you stay at? There were some sheiks at bby on Sunday in riverside, saw them on Tuesday at target. I saw a bunch of toon links at TRU last Friday, and still some I think on Tuesday.
My bad, hubby corrected me. We went as far as upland not riverside.

My Mega Man from Amazon tonight is already preparing shipment with Saturday delivery...too bad I missed DDD, then I could just cancel that GS preorder.

I don't know if that's entirely true. I am putting together a survey to try and get a feel for which retailer is most reliable. I will probably post it next week once all retailers ship initial orders of wave 3b (that being Gamestop finally catching up).
All I know is my in store Little Mac preorder at Best Buy was put out on the floor and sold. I've made sure to preorder at multiple places since then.

GameStop is usually reliable but a ton of people just got their orders canceled or delayed. I don't think you'll find a single retailer that hasn't had to cancel some amiibo preorders. The only guarantee is to order at multiple retailers and even then you could still end up empty handed.

I'd rather hear from everyone and hear their actual experiences. Yes, multiple retailers are a good idea but I am sure there are ones better than others.
I think every retailer has run into issues this time around though. Amazon had delays for wave 3a, GS and BB have canceled orders. I've had luck with Walmart but they are usually the last ones to release/ship the items.

I have Toon Link and regular Link for trade if anyone interested. I managed to finally score a MM while everyone was refreshing for KDDD.

I might have missed it in the past few pages of stuff going in and out of stock from Amazon, but have Walmart shipped out Ike or Dedede yet? I assume I'll get my preorders since they reopened orders earlier for a bit and all.
My Ike is in route to my house and ETA of Saturday. Not sure about DeDeDe as I have him through BB.

My Ike is in route to my house and ETA of Saturday. Not sure about DeDeDe as I have him through BB.
Huh wonder why my Ike is still sitting at estimated arrival of next Wednesday. Might be because I ordered him with Dedede. Oh well. Between GS preorder for those 2 from 12/23 and Walmart I should hopefully get at least one of both. Probably try to trade the extra Ike for a Lucario and just sell the Dedede for cost+shipping if I get them.

Huh. The Walmart by my house just put out a pog for Wii Fit Trainer. Is there a restock coming? Why would it only be the one and not all of the big three? What the hell is Walmart doing? They haven't given a crap about amiibos this entire time and now they're doing store exclusives and putting up empty pogs for out of print characters. Are they just trolling us? Has Walmart reached the point of market control where they are just like a God on it's mountain flinging thunderbolts down at the mortals to watch them scurry? Or am I just tired?

I don't think there will be two waves of Ike and Dedede. I find that really hard to believe, I think they're just saying that so people don't start a riot, then they'll quietly cancel orders.
only 1 production wave, nintendo is just sending the shipments at different times. This is common with every amiibo so far.. 1 big shipment and then the left overs a little later.

If anyone is just popping in, 15 pages worth of people rejoycing or lamenting:

king dedede popped up on Amazon for a hot minute. Mega man and sonic also made appearences on Wal-Mart.com

Gamestop delayed all 3b orders placed AFTER Xmas til spring.

It seems that wave 3b will slowly be sold online via short 5 minute bursts.

Hopefully this doesn't start a trend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did it come from? All mine always come in a big box and well padded
Eagan, MN - the exact same place that shipped my Luigi, which arrived in the same condition. Now I'm paranoid for the rest of my wave 3 preorders, which, by the way, were ordered on December 6th, and have yet to ship out. Perhaps I should stay away from Best Buy in the future.

Eagan, MN - the exact same place that shipped my Luigi, which arrived in the same condition. Now I'm paranoid for the rest of my wave 3 preorders, which, by the way, were ordered on December 6th, and have yet to ship out. Perhaps I should stay away from Best Buy in the future.
They're street dated for the 20th, there's no reason they should have shipped out yet.

am I the only one left that still hasn't had my order of metaknight ship? I purchased on 12/12
I preordered 12/20 and finally got shipping confirmation about 3 hours ago, while the people who ordered three days ago got their confirmations this morning. It almost seems like they are filling orders backwards from most recent to oldest. Hopefully you get confirmation by tonight.

Meanwhile.. someone received their Amiibos

Where the hell did they all come from? Surely they aren't all from the same distributer. How is this even possible? Do you think they just preordered like 10 of each figure from all the different retailers and those boxes are just where they're keeping them? Better question, do you think that people likethis are the reason we can't find any of the damn things?

Looks like my King dedede from this morning at target.com is shipping out. Would like to have used my MM dispute gift card; I asked earlier but didn't someone say something about returning a item in store to get the shipping credit back? So I can return it for the shipping credit back and repurchase it with the gift card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back